Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:03:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why media against bitcoin ?  (Read 2802 times)
wisdomcn

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:00:56 PM

Well I think most of the news channels or individuals that are busy criticize bitcoin and altcoins in general have not really understand it. And most of them might not willing to understand it, so they are just busy talking based on their own point of view without research to know the advantages of bitcoin and other altcoins. Also some of them just want to create negative impact altcoin them other people in other to discourage from adopting altcoins. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:05:26 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 04:07:13 AM by BettingTips

Very simply, the reason Media is always against Bitcoin is that, behind most government media, Bitcoin is banned, causing the government to consistently make negative news about the Bitcoin. Bitcoin's exchange rate has been steadily rising, with many organizations and individuals taking advantage of the growth in Bitcoin's exchange rate to benefit individuals. As a result, the media is always picking up negative news about Bitcoin to lower the credibility of cryptocurrency, making people confused, leading to skepticism about Bitcoin as well as the cryptocurrency.

xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:08:47 PM

Negative news attract more people to read the news, media like to create controversial, so when people angry or disagree they will tell the news to other people, so the news become viral and the media that report will got the spot light, that is the typical of how the news and reporter works, and media is not against Bitcoin it's just find way to attract more readers

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:23:42 PM

As i have observed recently, media talks about negativity about bitcoin. Well for all the people who are already aware of how it goes, they would not believe all of those. Because they got good benefits in entering bitcoin. We also have embraced its nature. Media is just trying to put up stories in order for us not to engage on it. We better understand it so we just have to be silently embrace bitcoin.
Stigmooo

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 11:34:25 PM

Others believe that bitcoin is a scam or money laundering..that is why..they are against it
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:36:36 PM

It happen also in our country because crypto is hard learn from not smart person like if your experience in investing is really bad or your not know computer and digital word?I think if they say that crypto is not good or this is scam,the answer in that is because they don't know crypto at all.Actually i don't think this crypto is real also when i first here this and read this in fb page but i think i try it so i learn the true behind crypto and if they it's scam it's also true because there's a lot of scam here like pyramiding and pishing site.

bitzzz

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:41:33 PM

Media usually goes in its own way. It doesn't relate to the truth  necessarily. However, they want to attract people with interesting content. That is why more and more news and reports about bitcoin. On the other hand, they don't really understand bitcoin which is in the mind of technical guys. When something are confused with one thing, he tends to un-believe and disprove it.
jona

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:50:04 PM

Note that the only way the Government can bring down bitcoin is through panic and this can be done through the media,and that is what the media is trying to achieve by putting negative trust on bitcoin because the Government pay them for such campaign against bitcoin.
MattF24

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:51:14 PM

I guess you're right since Gov'ts and banks are both regulated bodies, I think that's why they are against cryptos in general.
sKorcheD

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:58:34 PM

I think Capitalism is why in the US without a doubt.
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:59:53 PM

Mainstream Media is owned, and controled, by big financial groups which are the owners (and producers) of the FIAT money which Bitcoin is slowly endangering. This should answer your question.
elie_s

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:00:03 AM

Like everything media is split there is who are with and other who are against but don't think this will affect the bitcoin

•••     BitCloud  BTDX    |    A new type of decentralized currency     •••
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
• Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    •    ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  Twitter  Github  Slack
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:19:08 AM

Media against bitcoin, maybe they paid by the banks, that's why they are saying the negative about bitcoin. But it depends to the people if they believe what media publish. Sometimes media try to news negative about bitcoin because they see that bitcoin is become more popular and its spread already, they maybe ordered and paid by the banks and to news negative bitcoin. On my country media will not against bitcoin, instead they news that bitcoin is an investment and useful currency.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:37:39 AM

the real culprit would be the person behind media. they just hide in the shadow dictating what to do or they just paid media to report negative news about bitcoin. in media i saw and hear a lot that they exaggerate every news they report and sometimes we can't tell what they report is true or fake.
TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329

AGATE

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:48:34 AM

when ever I found any news about bitcoin it is negative news , i am confused why traditional mass media always against bitcoin ?
It is because they don't know how will contribute bitcoin to our community. I'm very disappointed to the mass media today always against in bitcoin. What do you think if mass media understand and believe to bitcoin?

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
sp01_cardo

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:03:31 AM

when ever I found any news about bitcoin it is negative news , i am confused why traditional mass media always against bitcoin ?
Not all media are against in bitcoin and not all news about bitcoin are negative. Maybe they didnt only believe in bitcoin and they couldnt believe whats happening in bitcoin on its price specially. Or maybe media is concern on new people that are going to invest in when the bitcoin price suddenly crashes.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:05:47 AM

Theres a lot of fake news spreading on the internet and social media. This is to manipulate the bitcoin holders for some reason.  Maybe the media just share the fake news and they are not aware about the truth. Lets just be more alert and careful about reading some articles. We much more the truth than they are.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Mary Mother

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:22:11 AM

maybe the medias are paid by the government to Criticize it and just show totally its a big scam ..well if they dont like it sad for them they are far for their easy way to grab their dreams ..
bitfools

Merit: 12

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:27:11 AM

Like everything media is split there is who are with and other who are against but don't think this will affect the bitcoin

Can't really say they're against something, when they mention it 1,000 times a day,

When MEDIA is against something they are SILENT on the subject, when they talk shit, U know they're on a mission,

BTC is being slowly brought to public forefront, and first stage is to bring in the 'get rich quick' idiots, then later grandma/grandpa slowly climb in, ...

Me thinks that largely BTC is designed to enslave what's left of earth, with the post 2008 zero interest rate, savings is DEAD, and now ppl move their last cash to BTC where it will evaporate, majority will end up poor and begging, that seems to be the goal of the elite here is to just have a few rich, ppl, and everybody else poor,

Israel MSM owns media, if they were against something, you would hear NOTHING about it.

Zerohedge has been publishing 10 btc story's a day for 5+ years, ZH is owned by Israel, that tells you enough that BTC is a major part of the agenda, to legitimize and fleece the last goy with a nickel
bitfools

Merit: 12

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:30:13 AM

Theres a lot of fake news spreading on the internet and social media. This is to manipulate the bitcoin holders for some reason.  Maybe the media just share the fake news and they are not aware about the truth. Lets just be more alert and careful about reading some articles. We much more the truth than they are.

HODLERS are the biggest problem at the moment, that's why they brought out non-minable tokens, when the entry to crypto is via a bank/exchange, then they know who has wealth to steal

But HODLERS hold pristine BTC, which is untrackable, thus the BIG PUSH is to get ppl to bring their btc out of cold storage, like these forks and giving out free coin, it just gets BTC out of cold storage and into the ledger so they know who owns what,

Once they have full knowledge of most BTC, they will bless it, but for now, they're still trying to figure out how to track 100% of ownership of all crypto
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: