Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:32:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I hold BTC 0.05 for future ?  (Read 1914 times)
wingsking

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:55:47 AM

My advice hold and watch.Who knows the future?
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:06:47 AM

When i'm newbie i also scared to do an investment here in crypto and 0.05 btc are so high to risk but still the chance for profit is big and always think that you can lose also so do invest that you can afford to lose,and if you feel scared nothing gonna happen in that so always try and think positive also.See the price of btc now it's 5x high now since i start this july.

josephinerosdy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:24:08 AM

yes best way is hold bitcoin for future even though not large amount or you can exchange your bitcoin to altcoins and trade it.
but trade have more risk, hold bitcoin is safe way
wiro 212

Activity: 218
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:46:36 AM

Dear audience I have 0.05 BTC should I hold it for future value ? In recent time the market is very dumping so that feeling little scared.
The amount is not very necessary I can hold it if the market will raise 

Hold on first do not sell, this is not the end of Bitcoin so you do not be afraid. Bitcoin can still rise in price and will continue to rise.
magicmeyk

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:52:10 AM

You can hold it or trade it. I have 0.05 of bitcoin also and I'm using the half for trading altcoin to increase my volume.
balamuda

Activity: 318

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:01:46 AM

Dear audience I have 0.05 BTC should I hold it for future value ? In recent time the market is very dumping so that feeling little scared.

Better you hold it for a longer time. this time the market is down again because many who sell it, but for the future will be able to rise again. Do not be too hasty to sell it.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:02:52 AM

It's up to you but I would suggest you hold I think BTC price will rise to 19k again and selling the BTC at 13k is not that worth  when you could sell it at 19k in future, however, this is my personal review of what i think and I cannot guarantee  if it will happen.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:12:22 AM

well that really depends on you if what is your goals in life. if your goal is to only double your invested capital a.k.a short time investment only then you shoudnt have wait longer because you know that bitcoins value is highly volatile and that means it can decrease or increase all the time, so should better cashout or withdraw your funds as soon as possible to secure its value and your potential profit but if your goal is to be rich someday or should i say longer term then much  better if you can just  hold it for the future.
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:12:44 AM

It's up to you but I would suggest you hold I think BTC price will rise to 19k again and selling the BTC at 13k is not that worth  when you could sell it at 19k in future, however, this is my personal review of what i think and I cannot guarantee  if it will happen.
Just follow your instinct, keeping your coins for awhile will be worthy as bitcoin will recover from this dip. We really don't know when, as long as the market is good there's always chances that it will increase again not only $19k but it could be more.
Futurm

Activity: 179

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:34:07 AM

This number is obviously a little bit less, I suggest you invest some ICO project, then may become 1BTC in a few months, why not try it? Grin Grin Grin Grin

TopT3ns

Activity: 2548
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 03:38:53 AM

0.05 is worth to save if you really believe price will be better,  because i do that too. always save some and sell the rest of my coins  so i not miss the price but not regret if the price is increase

tanghere1

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:42:09 AM

You can double that amount on various trading platform like bitfinex, poloniex etc.. Or by gambling try https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=tanghere. Mining site is also a must if you are into cryptocurrency but you should pick a paying site like https://www.cryptomining.farm/signup/?referrer=58BDD0F843D71.

zenteam

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:47:43 AM

yes,but i would rather have 10 Eth. Smiley
Heartseed

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:57:47 AM

i suggest that you should hold coins for the future. since bitcoin value might even increase in the future or even in the rumors or topics that bitcoin might be the currency worldwide. having that kind of value will suffice your needs as a human. Also having a hold of coins is better in case of emergency and other things. so hold it and furthermore increase it.
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:58:30 AM

Yeah, you are correct. The market of Bitcoin is dumping as of now if you consider its all time high a few weeks ago. But worry not, since then Bitcoin went as lower as less than $10,000 but then again it rose and went back somewhere around $16,000 and right now Bitcoin's price is beating around $13,000. Not bad at all. This is generally a sideward movement. In the first weeks of the year 2018, we will be seeing a much higher Bitcoin so continue to hold.
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:15:25 AM

It's a very good idea if you want to hold. As the market price has fallen it will be good to hold because it will rise again. So hold on to your precious coin and patiently wait for a good price which will come. Remember, holding is patience and if you do a panic sell you might regret when you see the price rising. You can also use some of the money to trade some other good trading altcoins and then still reserve some for a high bitcoin price
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:17:08 AM

Holded first do not sell, wait for 1 year ahead Bitcoin price will go up and you get more profit than you sell it today. Bitcoin is so strong that you do not have to fear negative possibilities.

tonysitaly

Activity: 228

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:19:02 AM

I think we should put 0.05 bitcoins into other altcoin, because the growth period of bitcoin has probably passed in 2017, and we can tap some potential altcoin, and we may get more profits.

BTCbengi

Activity: 241

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:20:39 AM

Probably 0.05BTC is a good investment range at the present time, you can do everything with it. At the moment, the Bitcoin market is quite turbulent, so it's hard for you to make the right investments, so if you can, you should stock up on it and wait, it might be the best thing at the moment.

abaidudez

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:27:53 AM

.05 BTC is not quite big investment, but for sure will gain big profit when BTCitcoin will go up again. We are into critical decision making now. It's either BTCitcoin will go down below $10,000 or up to $20,000+. But no need to worry if it will go down because for sure it will go up again and will break its own highest price record. What we are not sure is how fast or how slow it will go down and up. You better HODL that BTCitcoin of yours if it's not necessary to use it. Just wait for few months and you will celebrate.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: