Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:46:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I hold BTC 0.05 for future ?  (Read 1931 times)
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:30:03 PM

Dear audience I have 0.05 BTC should I hold it for future value ? In recent time the market is very dumping so that feeling little scared.
The amount is not very necessary I can hold it if the market will raise 

It is just a suggestion to you hold half of it for your future and the other half try investing it to a trading site and make it grow there your btc. But before you do that first learn some techniques on how to trade successfully.

You can also try investing on some ICO but you will take risk on that because some are just scams. Just pick what you think would be successful.
Hold it as much as you can it can be at its great value five years from now of if you can hold it after 10 years it is much better, if you can, you are always welcome to add bitcoin so that your future will be great an can give your family a healthy and secure one.
Potchi

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:31:04 PM

I would suggest you to hold the coins because I too have some coins awaiting for future. Now the price is dumping these recent days, but i am sure it will pump back soon in future. Perhaps a single satoshi might be worth a dollar in future so at that time, 0.05 btc would be a good amount. Bitcoins truely have the potential to make an individual financially stable. But please HOLD if you wish to do so, i am not insisting anyone to HOLD their coins
I agree. But then any value will be worth it. I suggest you better hold on to that or nothing since it is the only bitcoin that we have. I also suggest tha fon't spend it whatever happens because everything will surely be okay soon. There are also bounties and campaigns where in you can trade for you to be able to gain more profit.

timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:35:15 PM

Dear audience I have 0.05 BTC should I hold it for future value ? In recent time the market is very dumping so that feeling little scared.

Of course, if I were you, I'd buy BTC right now. With the recent fall, Bitcoin has become a little more affordable and there is no doubt that the price will rise again in the future weeks/months to come. Only the weak traders are selling now, those who do not know about the core idea of Bitcoin and have just jumped the hype train.

Don't be one of these people. I think you will thank us later when Bitcoin hits 100K  Grin

However, also pay attention to the news. If China or America bans bitcoin, maybe its time to sell, however certainly not till then.

Smiley
Tuesto

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:39:07 PM

I think fairy tails of Bitcoin is now over. You won't hear this kind of stories anymore, like "he bought 297$ worth bitcoin and now he is a millionare". But still a good investment type. Anyway I don't think you can profit with 0,05 Btc. It's on you.
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 12:43:19 PM

yes you have to, hold one year, you will profit many times, but if you want to trade too, but must know the knowledge, must be very careful, better if you want to trade in altcoin, do not bitcoin, excluding your capital much, safer you hold it, sometimes the holder is always more wins

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:46:37 PM

Yes, even 1 million satoshi is already enough for you to hold for the long run. I think that would be pretty much enough in the future to let your self survive.
Swopon
Copper Member

Activity: 700
Merit: 120

Gamdom

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 12:58:51 PM

If you have enough patience you can hold that for future.Some people says that bitcoin will hit 30k usd in the middle of 2018 so if hold your 0.05 btc now it will be become 0.1 then.So better hold now

aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:20:11 PM

If you have enough patience you can hold that for future.Some people says that bitcoin will hit 30k usd in the middle of 2018 so if hold your 0.05 btc now it will be become 0.1 then.So better hold now
It's better to hold bitcoin right now rather than spending it since it is anticipated the value will soon uptrend. I believe within a month or two the price will again hike up and establish a greater value. So I find it more convenient to save them up right now as it will surely give you a great amount of profit and will double up your earnings...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
BitNotByte

Activity: 227

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:55:51 PM

Its a good value to hold, just wait for it to rise again and observe when it’s already at the peak, then sell back your btc. Just buy and sell again and again, just kerp your eyes on the value

levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:59:53 PM

Now i ask you, when you bought bitcoin, what was the price ? if the price was low, then you can sell it to make profit.
If the price was high, i suggest you to hold it, because if you sell it now, you may have a loss. But it is only my opinion.
jorinu

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:11:12 PM

You should keep bitcoin as much as possible. It may be 1 or 10 depending on how much you want to buy, Bitcoin will be the future of world currency and are many corporations want to invest and use bitcoin to be the payment method.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:19:57 PM

You should know what is more convenient for you. If you don´t need the money you can hold your BTC and probably youll see profit in future. However if you are so worried and scared because it´s not skyrocketing like before, you can sell and look for something else.
It would depend to if you want to hold it but I suggest you must hold it because there is a chance that the price of bitcoin will increase in the near future and it would lead to a high income. Furthermore, holding of bitcoin is one of the best way to earn high income so that you must hold it.
ruzadovec

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:25:53 PM

Keep about 1 bitcoin or more. Bitcoin will not stop growing in 2018 I think it's time for many people to accept the existence of bitcoin as a currency.
Wewe Gombel

Activity: 798

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:27:21 PM

I suggest to hold and add more bitcoin balances, we should all be optimistic that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve even though the current price of bitcoin is falling.
chris molty

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:28:33 PM

it's still interesting bitcoin hold, no matter the amount, we never know, one day it could be worth 1 million dollar ahah
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:39:42 PM

There is no average limit to what you can start saving, you can start saving bitcoin by small and later continue adding more bitcoin until when you get a full bitcoin. Due to the current high bitcoin price a lot of people start saving bitcoin small by small up to the level where they can get up to a full bitcoin.
zemb

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:47:53 PM

I guess it is better if you hold it and don't be panic. Hold it till it gives you enough profit. There are so many experts believe that bitcoin price will go higher, and some suggest it will reach 100k us
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:54:26 PM

bitcoin as an investment is over.
I suggest to invest this 0.05 into other crypto-currencies. Many are gaining traction now. You can buy new cryptos after studying their features and determining whether they will be accepted by the public or not. If the public is interested in it, the price will rise. look into new coins with low price range $0.01 to $20. Diversify if you are not sure.

I believe bitcoin price will fall as soon as people realize that transactions are not private or anonymous. This day may or may never come  Roll Eyes
I hope 2018 will be the year of decentralized-anonymous-private and open-source cryptos.
whos that people?who realize that transaction in bitcoin are not private and anonymous?can you share some links to prove that?if not stop talking like a old rooster that dont know when is the right time to wake people..anyway to the Op better to hold that .05 bitcoin for couple of years as the price now drops.but surely will grow again sooner
Jose21

Activity: 109
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:56:06 PM

I think its up to you if you want to hold that 0.05 btc. All i want to say is the price of the bitcoin flunctuate, it means that the price is really unpredictable if it will rise or drop every time.
roshanface123

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:06:38 PM

I suggest you to hold it till bitcoin tends in to a fair price. I'm agreed now the bitcoin market in dull but bitcoin will definitely over come from this. So patiently wait for that time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: