Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:16:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple (XRP) is a shame to the crypto-community.  (Read 2118 times)
GeePeeU (OP)

Activity: 540
Merit: 251

ASK

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:34:01 PM

It's getting way too much attention for how shady it is.

You people do know it was created by banksters right?

You do realize, it's one of the most responsibly manipulated assets in the crypto scene right?

You people realize we are trying to get away from banksters influence, right?

Or are you all so drawn in by easy money, you disregard your morals and values?

Disgusting.
There are people who trade cryptos just for profit, thats a speculative market for you.
Ripple is great tech and should not be judged by who created it.
This is fre market and you can choose whatever altcoin u support.
I do not own ripple and i dont have any desire to own any, yet tech is good and may improve experience in banking by alot. Cryptos cant replace centralized banks over night, we need to find common ground atm.

ah so ripple is good tech? hmm

ok well then lets clone ripple? does that work?

no, and thats whats the goal of the people of ripple is,

1. they abuse their position print a bunch of US dollar, and create a new massive expensive and unreachable encription with those vast ressources

2. they sell their currency ripple

3. make everyone afraid of anything else.

4. enslave the masses and the media.

ripple has to be judged by the people that made funded and own it.

these are billionaires that seek to find idiots working for their crappy ripple token

regards

^^

Always doubt.
CryptoJoel

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:38:46 PM

I hope in 2018 some of the "Ripple banks" will start using Ripple but with their proprietary, extremely stable token and not XRP. If you haven't thought of it yet, a currency that increases several hundred percent during a week is not ideal for money transfers...
I will be jabba-the-hut-laughing for a whole week.

The problem with using currency other than XRP with Ripple is that the fee is higher for any non-XRP currency transfer.  Also, Ripple does have XRP locked in escrow with plans to help with price stability, however, keep in mind that right now increased awareness is taking place and more banks will be adopting it, so yes, the price will be moving quite a bit now.  In the long run, the price will stabilize.
lunobird

Activity: 846
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:45:49 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 11:57:44 PM by lunobird

Wow such anarchist here!

Blockchain was meant to be free and meant it can be used by anybody,  including banks and whoever.

If you hate the banks why do you still have a  bank account you hyprocrites?

I want to see you cut your cards, not pay your mortgages if you hate the bank so much.  

You are not entitled to dictate who should use blockchain.

Xrp was not created by bankers. It was created by silicone valley startups to help money transfer for banksters. 

If you dont' like XRP they only crypto thats a legit silicone valley business,  go for ICO with a team of high school dropouts to invest in

Snorren

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:46:38 PM

I doubt the banks will surrender and let Ripple run the whole show. But we´ll see, but organizations rarely hand away power.
The reason XRP is increasing is the bankers pumping it since they got a shitload for free/cheap.

Look at Neo, a real project with major community backing and devs, 4,8 billion vs XRP 85 billion.
Plus XRP is cancer to transfer and their wallets suck.
CryptoJoel

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:47:12 PM

You do realize, it's one of the most responsibly manipulated assets in the crypto scene right?

Disgusting.
There are people who trade cryptos just for profit, thats a speculative market for you.
Ripple is great tech and should not be judged by who created it.
This is fre market and you can choose whatever altcoin u support.
I do not own ripple and i dont have any desire to own any, yet tech is good and may improve experience in banking by alot. Cryptos cant replace centralized banks over night, we need to find common ground atm.

All of you that are hating on Ripple so much for improving the efficiency of banks don't seem to have anything to say about the current system Swift that it's trying to replace.  Swift is currently the dominating force behind banks, so why not go on a rant about it?  Swift is the "Ripple" of the "Stone Age."  

ah so ripple is good tech? hmm

ok well then lets clone ripple? does that work?

no, and thats whats the goal of the people of ripple is,

1. they abuse their position print a bunch of US dollar, and create a new massive expensive and unreachable encription with those vast ressources

2. they sell their currency ripple

3. make everyone afraid of anything else.

4. enslave the masses and the media.

ripple has to be judged by the people that made funded and own it.

these are billionaires that seek to find idiots working for their crappy ripple token

regards
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:17:36 AM

Disgusting.
We're on the same wavelength.
farewell to the fundamentals of cryptocurrencies and bow to the central banks, and big corporations that are waiting to get into the Ripple bandwagon. /s

But I'll say this, only the long time holders will benefit from the the pump. Anyone buying XRP now is going to regret it later, i mean, do they actually think this is sustainable? 50% increase in 24h?, part of this sudden pump comes from noob investors pumping a cheap crypto, just like they've been doing over the past few weeks. the other part comes from FOMO and people chasing the pump/hype thanks to euphoria, they have no idea what Ripple is and no actual belief in its "project" .
Once Ripple dumps their fair share of 55B xrp (they're gonna do it in order to double the supply very slowly) and the rumour about Coinbase and xrp comes to nothing, people will panic dump this shitcoin and there won't be any demand for the absurd xrp supply there's going to be in the market and the 'ripple trend' will end just like the other altcoin pumps we've seen over the last few weeks, long-forgotten.

Once this is over, I wonder which altcoin will be selected as the next target for a pump? obviously it has to be an altcoin that will supposedly overtake Bitcoin to lead the crypto market, I mean, last summer it was ETH, few weeks ago it was Litecoin...

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
xaviervilla

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:38:31 AM

Disgusting.

Look mate, i ain't aiming to rain on your parade but, i do not think you have the right to call anyone disgusting. I mean, yes, i agree with your point, but the thing is, don't you think saying such is too much? Now, i am not an investor of xrp, nor wil i ever invest but i do not call anyone disgusting or any names just because they think differently than me. If you don't like it and cannot keep it to yourself, at least don't call them xrp supporters as disgusting. Simpky because yiu do not know where they are comming from amd why they do what they do. Like their status in life etc.. anyways, i think you gety point so i hope this cmake you reflect.

I'm just saying the current atmosphere in cryptocurrencies is disgusting. Didn't mean to label the individuals as so.
The community is not what it used to be. And the majority seem to invest blindly, before reading a single page on specifications, developers, and functions.
Most discussions everywhere, used to be about the individual empowerment, the potential, and the cleansing of corrupt bank influence on society.

Cryptos have always shared core values with me. But I guess i'm left behind with my ideological thinking.

Yes. That is true. And i get where you are comming from. I have seen those days also. Well at least just a few months back when i was just an observer of this forum and didn't care to be a part of it. But yeah. It really is different nowadays. People who don't know sht about the crypto world just dive in without even observing how things work around here. I mean, these people go and invest because of how bitcoins and some altcoins have been soaring high. And the aftermath? They lose quite a huge capital because of the volatility of cryptos which they didn't even care to study about. Then they go hatin on cryptos and bad talking it saying its a scam, bubble and all that.

But you see, that is their life and money. And it will only stress us out if we try to change things in the world that we have no power over in the first place. Realized this back then. An this is real. So I suggest that like me, you only take chrge on things that you can control. That way when others see you doing what you do, being true and good with it, then you might influence others also.

Believe me man. I have experienced and done what you just did in other forums and same things happend. Sometimes in life, it is better not to care even when you know what you are doing is right and for the good of everyone.

Hope this syncs in.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:43:42 AM

I did sold most of my XRP before at cheaper price I don't give that much hate on XRP. But that's the fact that they are backed up by banksters and many are enjoying the ride as for sure these banks are buying it. But the same with other coins there will be time that investors will realize that they are only riding the pump and once these banks are enough and starting to gain profit, they'll jump off.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 06:03:35 AM

Disgusting.
We're on the same wavelength.
farewell to the fundamentals of cryptocurrencies and bow to the central banks, and big corporations that are waiting to get into the Ripple bandwagon. /s

But I'll say this, only the long time holders will benefit from the the pump. Anyone buying XRP now is going to regret it later, i mean, do they actually think this is sustainable? 50% increase in 24h?, part of this sudden pump comes from noob investors pumping a cheap crypto, just like they've been doing over the past few weeks. the other part comes from FOMO and people chasing the pump/hype thanks to euphoria, they have no idea what Ripple is and no actual belief in its "project" .
Once Ripple dumps their fair share of 55B xrp (they're gonna do it in order to double the supply very slowly) and the rumour about Coinbase and xrp comes to nothing, people will panic dump this shitcoin and there won't be any demand for the absurd xrp supply there's going to be in the market and the 'ripple trend' will end just like the other altcoin pumps we've seen over the last few weeks, long-forgotten.

Once this is over, I wonder which altcoin will be selected as the next target for a pump? obviously it has to be an altcoin that will supposedly overtake Bitcoin to lead the crypto market, I mean, last summer it was ETH, few weeks ago it was Litecoin...

i am also on same wavelength like you, ripple is the banksters scam, and the banksters are a fraud,

KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 06:05:41 AM

I did sold most of my XRP before at cheaper price I don't give that much hate on XRP. But that's the fact that they are backed up by banksters and many are enjoying the ride as for sure these banks are buying it. But the same with other coins there will be time that investors will realize that they are only riding the pump and once these banks are enough and starting to gain profit, they'll jump off.

the problem is that the US dollars that they think will be worth something will not be worth something,

they simply dont get what this is all about

its not about getting US dollars,

its not about making the financial system more efficient,

its about power, and freedom, especially financial freedom, that currently the banksters are securing for a certain elite, and corporation and work will not free you from them

they will always try to outlicense and to outrule everyone that removes their power and their financial freedom,

regards

ruskytailz02

Activity: 289
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:19:11 AM

I dont care mate,i invested 5btc worth of XRP when it was $0.2 6months ago i know thats ridiculous but it gave me a decent amount of returns,who cares about who created and manipulating this coin as much it will give thousands of dollars?no one cares.
agree. I am surprised in the amount of Bitcoin you have hoho.
I invest only with 0.006 bitcoin in XRP and now earning lots of return. thanks to XRP and its development.
if you do research xrp development and platforms is also good dont you think. if it is banksters or fraud maybe I think now we will not be taking advantage of it. but no I receive lots of income positive income with it. just love
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:55:37 AM

the problem is that the US dollars that they think will be worth something will not be worth something,

they simply dont get what this is all about

its not about getting US dollars,

its not about making the financial system more efficient,

its about power, and freedom, especially financial freedom, that currently the banksters are securing for a certain elite, and corporation and work will not free you from them

they will always try to outlicense and to outrule everyone that removes their power and their financial freedom,

regards

We will don't have financial freedom when these banksters are going to start focusing in crypto and they'll use Ripple on it and if the investors will stay to ripple. Basically people who are just going with ripple now are those people that just want to earn and have an instant bucks but after this for sure there will be whales behind it or elite whoever they are that had enough to make billions of bucks that will start to dump it and others will follow as well. Just like the normal scene that's happening to all coins.
hercules006

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:03:02 AM

That was also my thought. I think most of people are eager to earn and dont consider the facts about ripple.
I wonder how this ripple will affect the crypto community soon.
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:06:26 AM

Disgusting.
Come on dude, we in the crypto community is working and doing things to earn money, how can we be disgusting by grabbing the opportunity to earn more? its trading and investing in a crypto not in a bank, after all, we are all gaining and that's important in the crypto world, everyone will sure sell once the trend goes fall.
kriticko29

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:24:33 AM

I think giving your own opinion is right. Since crypto is a way of removing banks from entering transactions your rant is somehow right. But since ripple continues to give profit to others that holds some supply they dont care about how banks are entering the business.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:25:47 AM

Ripple is one of the most useful and promising altcoyins. It is designed to replace the obsolete technologically and morally SWIFT method in the banking system in a matter of seconds to deliver any payments anywhere in the world, based on blockchein technology. I do not think that this coin is bad just because it was created to work in the banking sector. The main task of crypto currency is to help people, to make their life comfortable, faster and more perfect. This is also the task of all altcoyins.
      Absolutely decentralized and anonymous crypto currency does not exist.
        If, for example, we make absolutely decentralized and anonymous bitcoins with a value of 300,000-500,000 dollars with high volatility, the states will have to defend themselves against its negative impact on the economy of their countries and simply ban it under the threat of criminal responsibility. Therefore, the task of the crypto currency is not to fight the existing system of the social system for centuries, but to integrate smoothly into it for the common good. Crypto currency can not force states to change for themselves. It is a myth. States, if desired, will easily destroy it.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:27:55 AM

I remember when i bought xrp token 5 6 months ago or more. it was pumped till 8k sat in poloniex. then suddenly poloniex website was frozen. And when i could open its panel back the price was less than 4k sats  Grin. Sicne that time i didnt invest on xrp again. but if i kept those xrps i would be a very rixh man right now  Grin
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:32:44 AM

Because people don't care about the advocacy or purpose of the coin, they all want profit. They don't realize that ripple is just like fiat, can be created out of thin air.
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:33:02 AM

I dont care mate,i invested 5btc worth of XRP when it was $0.2 6months ago i know thats ridiculous but it gave me a decent amount of returns,who cares about who created and manipulating this coin as much it will give thousands of dollars?no one cares.
people cares because it will soon be dis-value by investors, the coin seems to have just been in a point were the growth is in not increasing, I have invested on it for some months now waiting for a good return from it, but the coin is not appreciating the way others are doing.
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 07:33:19 AM

Disgusting.
Come on dude, we in the crypto community is working and doing things to earn money, how can we be disgusting by grabbing the opportunity to earn more? its trading and investing in a crypto not in a bank, after all, we are all gaining and that's important in the crypto world, everyone will sure sell once the trend goes fall.

the calculation in the sense of the amount of US dollars is the problem not about total trust and legitimacy

regards

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: