Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:15:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple (XRP) is a shame to the crypto-community.  (Read 2118 times)
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 07:34:28 AM

I dont care mate,i invested 5btc worth of XRP when it was $0.2 6months ago i know thats ridiculous but it gave me a decent amount of returns,who cares about who created and manipulating this coin as much it will give thousands of dollars?no one cares.
people cares because it will soon be dis-value by investors, the coin seems to have just been in a point were the growth is in not increasing, I have invested on it for some months now waiting for a good return from it, but the coin is not appreciating the way others are doing.

yes these idiots that calculate their earnings in US dollars are stupid,

they will get a bad awakening

i admit i am doing currently the same but i am working on cryptoprojects,

regards

feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:40:35 AM

Ripple is manipulative currency. I wonder how it get to be categorized as cryptocurrency. Soon it will dawn on the investors that are buying into this. They are about to increase the supply and that will definitely devalue ripple.

soulripper

Activity: 381

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:41:57 AM

traders and investor are not cared what this ripple are.. what they care is always a profit. the moral issue are not bind in trades. the smart will overcome how the human greed are. that why even the stupid token coin even has no value at all being pump up. im not surprised at all.
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 07:44:09 AM

Ripple is manipulative currency. I wonder how it get to be categorized as cryptocurrency. Soon it will dawn on the investors that are buying into this. They are about to increase the supply and that will definitely devalue ripple.

i also wonder,

why is ripple listed in coinmarket cap

1. are coinmarketcap people Insane?

2. are they corrupt? did the banksters printed a bunch of money and payed for the listening there?

i hope those idiots realise how mistaken they are and delist ripple asap

regards

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:48:41 AM

Tell me which currency is not manipulated ? Just because you don't have any xrp at the moment doesn't mean the coin sucks.Had you been a long time holder of XRP ,you wouldn't be saying that.Ripple was always a coin which can be increased in the supplies so why are you freaking out now ?

traders and investor are not cared what this ripple are.. what they care is always a profit. the moral issue are not bind in trades. the smart will overcome how the human greed are. that why even the stupid token coin even has no value at all being pump up. im not surprised at all.
That is the motive behind every other crypto-currency.
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:19:54 AM

It's getting way too much attention for how shady it is.

You people do know it was created by banksters right?

You do realize, it's one of the most responsibly manipulated assets in the crypto scene right?

You people realize we are trying to get away from banksters influence, right?

Or are you all so drawn in by easy money, you disregard your morals and values?

Disgusting.

Clever members of this forum do realize it. But the herd ain't. They do care only about the income (but due to low knowledge level they ain't possible reaching that "income"). It's natural.
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 08:40:07 AM

Sorry brother but not everyone is an anarchist! Most people are in crypto for just money and money alone. Why do you think so many scammy ICOs have popped up? Why does Bitcoin price exponentially?

Ripple is actually a very good crypto currency to bring non crypto people to the crypto world. It is not decentralized, but that does not mean it is bad. Banks all over the world are adopting it. And people still trust banks!

PovertyByte

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:43:32 AM

I dont care mate,i invested 5btc worth of XRP when it was $0.2 6months ago i know thats ridiculous but it gave me a decent amount of returns,who cares about who created and manipulating this coin as much it will give thousands of dollars?no one cares.

No matter what coin goes up, someone is making thousands of dollars. Detach yourself from it since you have a stake and ask yourself what coin should go all the way? Some will open up a bright future and the others will just make the average person a bigger debt slave to the poor economy and crooked power structure.

mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:59:48 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 08:23:50 AM by mprep

You do realize, it's one of the most responsibly manipulated assets in the crypto scene right?

Disgusting.

I feel the same! Supporting xrp is giving the corporation your right to control you. I guess we people are born to be slaves. We even won't bother to sell our soul for few quick bucks. The corporation manipulation washed our brain so much that we do not even realise where are we going with it.

I heard rumour or news (not sure) that amazon is going to accept xrp as payment method. If it is true then it's a part of banks plan. They know amazon is the biggest in virtual world so they went after amazon. They will also go with Paypal coz they know paypal is another biggie, mark my word.

It's a shame that our little brain do not realise it.

Thanks for shouting out brother.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:10:48 AM

Why do you say like this? do you have any evidence? xrp seems one of the promising coins that have done a lot of actual work, and the price of xrp is rising rapidly.
AbNewton

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:45:46 AM

Like this, as long as it brings back the profit, no one really cares about small detail.
jdbao

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:52:58 AM

I just heard so much of this,a friend of mine asked me to buy ripple at 0.01, and I didn't listen to him. When the price reach 0.1, he asked me to buy ripple again, and I didn't listen to him either. Now its 2 dollar.

lunobird

Activity: 846
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:58:31 AM

People that hate xrp have the same mentality/ideaology as that Roger Ver. Biggest douche
GFE

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:08:35 AM

Disgusting.

Can you imagine our system without banks?) Our society can't be separated from bank system. The purpose of criptocurrency is not banks killing) criptocurrency should be used for improving our bank system but not killing

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Vigme86

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:09:11 AM

GeePeeU I don't understand your comments, the crypto-community has grown significantly since 2009, and this is dued to the huge market price rise.
I don't think the dream of a bank free world was the original purpose of Nakamoto. Banks will always be there.
The real dream is to stole the issuing power to central banks, it's quite different.

As far as my knowledge is about that, Ripple does not violate that. There are 100,000,000 XRP out there and no more can be issued.
The time they will try to change that you will see the price will fall instantly.

Yes they have a fixed cap, but they hold it mostly in reserves, and release it to the chain on demand. That's not right.

So what?
The essence is the fixed cap (and I have mistaken the max supply it's 100,000,000,000 XRP, but the idea doesn't change).

I quite agree with post of Irvinn #115, destroying banking system it's unrealistic, it simply won't happen.

I say it again, the real dream is to stole money issuing power from central banks.
That will be a huge improvement for the financial system.

cryptodevs

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:25:02 AM

Well the TS should be hating the XRP because he didnt bught it when it was too cheap,now hes making himslef comfortable by hating the coin.
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:26:47 AM

Buttcorn fear is in the air... someone worried that XRP will surpass btc? Lmao
You people sound like little offended guuurls
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 10:28:15 AM

no, we are not afraid about that,

ripples value has no meaning, its the banksters coin, they can print money and buy their own garbage just to celebrate themselves and the banking cartel

in the end they will lose

gikere

Activity: 171
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:50:35 AM

Sad to tell you but all the nice ideal you have mentioned is nothing more than how they use to push up the hype.
It just how they define what good or bad to justify the price.
In the end, it was the profit, gain, money all long.
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 10:53:39 AM

Dude your on Bitcointalk and you are slandering Bitcoin ? WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU!? lol

he doesnt get the point of cryptoeconomics not at all

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: