Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:54:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ripple the currency of the future?  (Read 7433 times)
Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:31:53 PM

No it's not, it is because Ripple is not decentralized. The goal of cryptocurrency is the decentralization like bitcoin doing right now, there's no government or institution that can control the price itself. The last year pump is all HYPE.

Regardless if it's decentralized or not, it's still very likely to be the currency of the future in the sense that it might get adopted by banks and so on first.

And this is coming from someone who really hates ripple as well.

I don't agree with you, because if it just used by the banks it will make it a tool for transactions, not a currency. Ripple is not bad project but it is very far of the currency of the future.
Maybe ripple can't overtake the place of bitcoin, since bitcoin is the first successful coin ever created in crypto and no doubt that it is the pillar of all the Altcoin. We are getting near to the digital era and the world will change in terms of monetary transaction and everything in technology. Every society will become cashless and bitcoin will lead the way.

Muruga

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:52:23 PM

I think Ripple is the most promising crypto currency indeed. Lately, there have been many reports in the mass media that the banking community
is considering Ripple's technology as a means of blockchain transactions. In this case, Ripple can grow several times more.
annstasia009

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:59:20 PM

Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?
In my opinion, this will not be with this token, but everything can change if his team is working hard on his project.

sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:16:42 PM

XPR is centralized and is basically manipulated by bank.XPR is hyped and its not future.XPR is used for payment transfer.XPR is considered good for short term trading because there too much back and forth in XPR and you can earn good profit in day trading.Never try XPR for long term because it may crash any time and you may lose your investment or may fall to such level that never rise again.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
LamontFalkner

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:30:12 PM

Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?
crypto currency is totally running by bitcoin so we can't say that ripple is the currency of future.
Argoo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 227

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:22:25 PM

Ripple was developed to serve the banking system and therefore it can not become a global digital currency. This coin should work within the banking system and its considerable use as a means of payment is hardly possible. In addition, This coin is completely centralized and can not stand in line with decentralized tiiri coins.
sunniechance3

Activity: 242

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:43:33 PM

Ripple definitely has a good future in the crypto field, it is backed by many teams and the concept of it can lead to the future bank also. If not it will surely assist bank as a mode of payment. Ripple has shown a growth over the last months and 2018 can be turning point for this coin to grow and surpass new possibilities.
alarsincoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:54:01 PM

In my opinion yes, Ripple the one of basic currency of the future. However, it is centralized and so on, but it have great mission and will have a high price always.

Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:56:28 PM

I hope not, since I hate centralized fraudulent currencies.
daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:58:47 PM

In my opinion yes, Ripple the one of basic currency of the future. However, it is centralized and so on, but it have great mission and will have a high price always.
But according to me the ripple is blowing their price. I do not dare invest in ripples, although their market capitalization is third. But the number of coin they released a lot. While their price is only $ 0.6. I do not think this coin is potential in the future. I like NEO.

elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:03:23 PM

But according to me the ripple is blowing their price. I do not dare invest in ripples, although their market capitalization is third. But the number of coin they released a lot. While their price is only $ 0.6. I do not think this coin is potential in the future. I like NEO.
you are right, now it is very risky if you want to invest. plus the ripple is a centralized coin then it will not be good for the crypto and different with what crypto would expect
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:05:57 PM

you are right, now it is very risky if you want to invest. plus the ripple is a centralized coin then it will not be good for the crypto and different with what crypto would expect
maybe we can always see the development of crypto ripple coins, if conditions are good and stable we can make an investment to get profit. so now it is still a risky situation we have to be patient.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
roshanfious

Activity: 263

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:26:08 PM

I don't think so, ripples is the way too much easy to control by the big hand and that's why it shouldn't be the currency of future.
If somethings weren't fair that take control or be the most popular thing in this world. The world will be a mess at all and that's not a good future for our children.
alexzorgo

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:38:48 AM

Ripple coin in the future and will remain coin for interbank calculations, and will hardly go beyond this functionality and ecosystem of bank transactions. Considering its scandalous past, the team of founders - double-faced businessmen and the foggy future, there can quite be successful competitor who will take its place in interbank transactions
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:46:35 AM

Ripple is really a successful project. It has earned the trust of so many influential organizations and private companies in world. Some of the Japanese Banks for example are trying to integrate the Ripple technology into their own systems. Even a few UN bodies are doing the same. But the concern here is that while the technology is widely used and appreciated, the coin is not as utilized. As a matter of fact, there are concerns that the XRP coins are left unappreciated as compared to the technology, leaving only a very small percentage of Ripple technology users that actually use XRP coins. 
dangful

Activity: 210

Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 05:02:47 PM

Ripple and other altcoins in the crypto market today are already been using as a currency.
Ripple had been partnered by giant companies like Western Union, Santander and other international cash Remit companies as their official partner.
Ripple, Bitcoin, Ethereum and other altcoins are already been using as alternative money by some crypto users today and will be adapted by the world in the next few years from now.

kickkers321

Activity: 56
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:10:07 PM

According to the market analysis company Profit Confidential, it is not necessary to be hopeless about Ripple's future. This is a very passionate prediction that the $ 2 target in 2018 that Ripple has already stated is still valid. However, if Ethereum's market value is in a linear uptrend, Ripple will continue to rank 3rd in terms of market value, even if it is $ 2. On the contrary, if the expected rise from Ethereum does not happen, Ripple can even go to 2nd place. In both cases it would be interesting to follow the war of crypto money.
hsyncl

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 05:12:30 PM

For some people, the use of Ripple in financial institutions is the reason for the end of KOIN itself. Others think that this situation strengthens Ripple's foundations. These contradictory views, which are a sign that the users are very intense "feelings" towards Ripple, are neither right nor wrong now. In a rational market environment, Ripple will either fall a lot or rise at an incredible rate. But for now, as in some other crypto parcels, markets can only be directed by speculation.Speaking of other coins, Ripple's market-worth Bitcoin Cash seems to be at the best end of the day. Contrary to Bitcoin Cash, Ripple has solid foundations and is already being used by a few dozen companies. Other than that, Ripple does not even need Bitcoin to be successful. Bitcoin Cash is always following his steps because he's behind Bitcoin. But when Bitcoin Cash comes to an end, Ripple will gladly take his place ...

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
bellakw08

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 05:30:49 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2018, 05:50:01 PM by bellakw08

I see the potential in this coin , but i dont think it will grow fast and need more time to be compete in the top 10 cryptocurrency , but the value for this coin is slowly up and sure it will go better every year , i have attention for this coin , and save a little in my wallet , soon when it reach 5-10$ , it's time for me to get a vacation. LoL

asuusa

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:25:04 PM

I do not think ripple became the currency of the future as what many investors expected.  It is more possible that bitcoin became the currency of the future.  Bitcoin is the father of all cryptos and other altcoins are basically patterned from bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: