Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:05:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TAY] Taylor - Smart Crypto Trading Assistant | ICO | Token Sale  (Read 5300 times)
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:08:53 PM

The updated deadline for the launch of a Beta app, that can be used for free by community, is during the second quarter of 2018. Beta app launch delayed!
thank you for updating, what about listing on exchanges? is there any update, sir?

Yes. We're currently listed on Ether Delta and IDEX, and we'll hit centralized exchanges by the third quarter of this year.

https://idex.market/eth/tay

I do not see any interest in Taylor tokens now, maybe with the release of the beta version at least something will change for the better and the market will not be so sad picture.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
eldub

Activity: 232
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:37:13 AM

Happy to see $TAY tokens on the IDEX exchange. I want to pick me up a big bag.

NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:54:50 PM

The updated deadline for the launch of a Beta app, that can be used for free by community, is during the second quarter of 2018. Beta app launch delayed!
thank you for updating, what about listing on exchanges? is there any update, sir?

Yes. We're currently listed on Ether Delta and IDEX, and we'll hit centralized exchanges by the third quarter of this year.

I do not see any interest in Taylor tokens now, maybe with the release of the beta version at least something will change for the better and the market will not be so sad picture.
as far as I know there were no payments to bounty hunters, so the picture on market will become even worse
smarttaylor

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 02:21:08 PM

as far as I know there were no payments to bounty hunters, so the picture on market will become even worse

We posted on all of our channels about the dates for the distribution of referral and bounty tokens. Please read the details here on Medium:

https://medium.com/smarttaylor/phase-two-start-af8b57b2bc8c
machamizu

Activity: 308
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:16:04 PM

About Taylor Academy, do we get free access to the academy only with the tokens bought during the ICO period, or is it okay with tokens bought from exchanges?

Nice question! Whoever has the minimum amount of tokens required to get access to each plan will have it regardless of where they bought TAY (ICO or exchanges).

I believe so too, but in some ICOs, you need to have those amount of tokens shown on 'ICO dashboard', so I was wondering which choice Taylor has taken.
smarttaylor

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 01:57:48 PM

About Taylor Academy, do we get free access to the academy only with the tokens bought during the ICO period, or is it okay with tokens bought from exchanges?

Nice question! Whoever has the minimum amount of tokens required to get access to each plan will have it regardless of where they bought TAY (ICO or exchanges).

I believe so too, but in some ICOs, you need to have those amount of tokens shown on 'ICO dashboard', so I was wondering which choice Taylor has taken.

Hi Smiley

Don't worry. As long as you have the minimum amount of tokens required to get free access to each plan, you'll have it, no matter how you got your tokens (ICO, donated, bought from an exchange, etc)
baggle

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:38:24 PM

Hi Smiley

Don't worry. As long as you have the minimum amount of tokens required to get free access to each plan, you'll have it, no matter how you got your tokens (ICO, donated, bought from an exchange, etc)

What's the minimum of tokens required you mention please?

Thanks

machamizu

Activity: 308
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:19:43 AM

Hi Smiley

What's the minimum of tokens required you mention please?

Thanks

Thank you very much for clarifying smarttaylor. Can't wait for the release of Taylor Academy!

<about minimum number of tokens>

Standard Plan
 Taylor Standard plan subscribers can be monthly subscribers or members who hold at least 1,000 TAY and gain automatic access to these courses for free.

Premium Plan
 Taylor Premium plan subscribers gain automatic access to this plan for free. They can be monthly subscribers who opt to pay the monthly fee using the TAY cryptocurrency or members who hold at least 3,000 TAY.

You can check the details from their Medium post. --> https://medium.com/smarttaylor/introducing-taylor-academy-fb4d64bb4ce2
ciro1

Activity: 463
Merit: 252

Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:25:41 AM

Just getting to see this news, thank you for updating.

╔═╗ ╦ ═╦═╔══╔══╗╔══╗╔══          OFFICIAL WEBSITE | TWITTER  | FACEBOOK
==== ╠═╝╗║  ║ ║  ║  ║╠═╔╝╠══ ====    OFFICIAL F.A.Q.  | TELEGRAM | TECHCHART    
     ╚══╝╩  ╩ ╚══╚══╝╚ ╚═╚══          10 MB, segwit, BTC -> BTX, airdrops +++
lartiste

Activity: 283
Merit: 118

ETH 0xA9E06eaDc901737326237490C94B253e9876D743

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:28:42 PM

A good job take any time.
When airdrop signature are send please ?  Wink i don't found info sorry
good job team
Grossmann Jr.

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:43:20 PM

I didn't quite get it, is the application free or you need to pay something to buy it?
thanks
smarttaylor

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 06:47:06 PM

good job team

Hi,

Bounty tokens will be paid by the fourth week of May, according to our statement on our official blog:

smarttaylor

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 06:53:20 PM

I didn't quite get it, is the application free or you need to pay something to buy it?
thanks

The beta version will be free for everyone! We're launching it in the upcoming weeks.

Sign up to try the beta here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1p0KafEOUYh8bF-fzokjf9_kRENmG4BroEENpSciL3Tc/viewform

The first version of the app after (after the beta) will be free to try, with a maximum number of trades allowed. Then the user can upgrade to the basic or premium plan, which cost respectively $60 USD a month (payable by credit card, bitcoin, ether, etc) and $45 USD (only payable in TAY).

The standard plan will be free for users who hold at least 1000 TAY for as long as they hold it.
The premium plan will be free for users who hold at least 3000 TAY for as long as they hold it.

thinkme1st

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 07:00:45 PM

Will there be any trial/free version? and how much is the subscription fee/tokens for one month? Let me know if there's any trial version available. it will be interesting to check how efficient your trading signals will be.

alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:15:26 AM

thanks

The beta version will be free for everyone! We're launching it in the upcoming weeks.

Sign up to try the beta here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1p0KafEOUYh8bF-fzokjf9_kRENmG4BroEENpSciL3Tc/viewform

The first version of the app after (after the beta) will be free to try, with a maximum number of trades allowed. Then the user can upgrade to the basic or premium plan, which cost respectively $60 USD a month (payable by credit card, bitcoin, ether, etc) and $45 USD (only payable in TAY).

The standard plan will be free for users who hold at least 1000 TAY for as long as they hold it.
The premium plan will be free for users who hold at least 3000 TAY for as long as they hold it.

this is a good move, I hope it will help to attract more participants to the project
linhmax

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:16:36 PM

Admin is Idex the actual exchange or are you still waiting to announce the proper 1. I know what Idex is but cant figure out from thread if thats it
buriks

Activity: 826
Merit: 303

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:25:48 PM

good job team

Hi,

Bounty tokens will be paid by the fourth week of May, according to our statement on our official blog:

how we accept to bounty for not mentioning eth address?
zeillike01

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:27:04 PM

thanks

nice plan if the signals of taylorapp is accurate more people will hold it to benefit from day trading.
The more people will hold the less circulating supply and less circulating supply equals a decent price Smiley
smarttaylor

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 02:34:52 PM

Will there be any trial/free version? and how much is the subscription fee/tokens for one month? Let me know if there's any trial version available. it will be interesting to check how efficient your trading signals will be.

Yes, there will be a limited number of trades anyone will be able to do for free Smiley

Please see the comment above yours for our pricing Smiley

Have you signed up for the beta yet?

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1p0KafEOUYh8bF-fzokjf9_kRENmG4BroEENpSciL3Tc
smarttaylor

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 02:37:29 PM

good job team

Hi,

how we accept to bounty for not mentioning eth address?

You can only receive TAY you earned from the bounty program if you have an ether wallet address because TAY is an ERC-20 token issued on the ethereum blockchain.

Can you please send us an e-mail at contact@smarttaylor.io with your ether wallet address?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: