Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:16:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TAY] Taylor - Smart Crypto Trading Assistant | ICO | Token Sale  (Read 5300 times)
rsoares

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:57:20 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2018, 04:18:19 PM by rsoares

A new round may change the TAY current price (aka economics). I just don´t care atm.. its no big deal to me, cause i want to use the app, not the TAY token.

I have no intention at all for selling my TAY Tokens now, cause i will need to stake them to use the app. The economics makes no difference to me.. really.

Now between me and you.. i guess TAY value will go bullysh at app launch.

However, in case we have anohter ICO round, i think they could give the "original" ICO buyers a little extra features or something.

Keep pushin guys.

Best Regards.
Solexx

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:29:54 PM

Just get the app out.. why are you even asking for more money.. it baffles me to be honest.. you promised a beta release of the app and it's still not here..
i understand the hack sets you back, but it seems that's all the focus now- or am i wrong and are you currently still actively working on the Taylor app and getting corporate accounts on Bittrex & Binance?
Serenar

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:30:17 PM

Just Focus on the Beta Release now - this would be best for investors to see the actual product. Then Talk about more options for funding. Maybe the App just 1 Month for free and After that u got to pay
rayazasheva

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:30:30 PM

it's true that not releasing anything about the product beside a 30s video is very small when you ask for another private sale. Coming from the outside looks like you got one part of ether out and now asking for another go before vanishing.... I'm not saying that is my opinion but asking for another private sale on tokens that were technically have to be burnt without  a clear overview of what investors are paying for is not the route I would have taken we are all entitled to doubt the turn of this event
kevinantonio

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:22:37 PM

Guys bit too late to be bickering and condescending now... we invested in the project, no-one wanted this to happen, it did happen, so we move forward and back the team to deliver
No point crying over spilt milk now
tientien4

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:22:49 PM

The are humans and we all make mistakes. Maybe they will make it up to us by releasing a wonderful tool.  It doesn't help us if we don't trust them. The only way to recover the investments is to be patient and let them do their work.
hunsook

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:22:57 PM

stop whinging kids be patient you can't do nothing about this situation right now wait for it hold your tay complaining every 5mins doesn't do nothing, you are a bunch of impatient 20yo kids who nothing better to do? crypto is big there are other places to go to make money right now.
ajieafianto

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:34:19 PM

ok 20% 80K that sounds good to me you are not greedy on this sale so my sentiment is going towards my first impression that you are legit. There is still some fog but we see a bit more clearly specially if we get to use taylor in july!
I like the lock of tokens too preventing dumping and let people use the app first
Europe is going to sleep slowly I get to have a good night sleep and go to work more relax tomorrow thx guys for the sunday night update
andiagung

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:34:48 PM

I’m impressed with the chosen path, if anything I’d have said sell the remaining tokens higher than the original ICO discount price but I guess with the drama surrounding it the price couldn’t be too high. I think you’ve chosen the best possible outcome and I hope it works out with the ability to hire back those employees when paying customers start to come on board.
tientien1

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:35:02 PM

Really great read and impressive recovery plan. Obviously I have no choice but to stick around but I do feel confident in you guys to make it out the other side successfully. I hope this expensive lesson will never happen again and you will take ALL percussion’s necessary for the future.
lartiste

Activity: 283
Merit: 118

ETH 0xA9E06eaDc901737326237490C94B253e9876D743

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:31:25 PM

wait and see but it's crazy.
I'am waiting for TAY coin and campagne signature  Grin
Good luck   Embarrassed
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:46:46 PM

Very unfortunate hack, I wonder though how the team can still accomplish their goals with only a fraction of the budget of what was raised in the ICO. If it possible with some additional funding, it raises the question why more money was needed in the first place in the ICO, imo. Even though the cap was not that high.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
smarttaylor

Activity: 86

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 02:32:06 PM

Very unfortunate hack, I wonder though how the team can still accomplish their goals with only a fraction of the budget of what was raised in the ICO. If it possible with some additional funding, it raises the question why more money was needed in the first place in the ICO, imo. Even though the cap was not that high.

We'll be able to accomplish our goals with a fraction of the money, the problem is that it'll take considerably longer and we won't be able to grow that fast and develop the new products we believed could extend our mission to make the crypto universe accessible for everyone.
Also a reasonable % of the funds raised would be used to acquire users faster and also get TAY listed on big exchanges. However, we're finding the means to achieve those in spite of this mishappening.
smarttaylor

Activity: 86

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 02:34:44 PM

Our plan to recover from this terrible hack has been published! We'll also be posting constant updates so you guys can stay up to date with our progress.

https://medium.com/smarttaylor/taylor-phoenix-rising-from-the-ashes-743bab57545e
forghu

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:42:27 PM

we had 2fa, but since the hacker broke into one of our computers, he also had access to some of the backup keys even though they were encrypted
Serenar

Activity: 177

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:42:46 PM

And that wallet has got traces of other centralised exchanges.. so no support from those exchanges?
In finding the culprit?
chayantoon

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:43:09 PM

Sorry just ranting about the dopes asking about bounty and app and exchange and everything else that's been discussed so many times.
These idiots who still ask when bounty.
When app when moon.
zenting

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:35:14 AM

Invest in the Taylor project is promising. If large investors come this is good. Small private investors are even better. They will complement each other and the token will be more stable.
tientien22

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:36:48 PM

don't know about you but since the latest update there is less FUD in the chann
can't wait for july and hope to be picked for beta testing
Dormis

Activity: 205

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:37:29 PM

Your Tay are frozen for u to receive in a 1:1 basis the new tay tokens then new tokens will be unlock before listing on exchange end q3 begin q4 2018 you'll be able to sell for ETH then
If you hold over the 1k token you will be able to use the app while ur tokens are frozen and it might change ur mind in selling them later
If u are happy with the product
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: