Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:53:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I earned $ 3500 from the 1 airdrop  (Read 7118 times)
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:53:10 AM

Is that true? If that's true, then you're really lucky. Most of the time I received most airdrops at least $ 20. The lowest is actually 1 $ low. So I no longer rely on airdrop better if I spend time joining the facebook and twitter campaign. I am even more sure to earn  here

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
kapec22

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:41:01 PM

Yesterday I thought I was a nice lucker because I got from airdrop 250tokens Polymath worth ~340$ but You are a GREAT lucker! Nice one!
3500$ from free airdrop  sounds very nice Cheesy
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:45:19 PM

I participated in the first airdrop IOP (internet of people) and with 500 token iop I received 2200 hydra .. that I sold in the exchange on the discord and from which I got 450 IOP .... with a gain of over 90% doing nothing. Tonight, the second airdrop closes the second airdrop and tomorrow another part

Most of the Airdrop coin will not give good profit to the people who participated in it. You are lucky enough to make a such huge amount, many time i tried to make money through Airdrops but never got more than 100$ in any Airdrop.
kobe24

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:59:09 PM

For me airdrop is just a waste of time i participated on many airdrops but it's not worth the effort you're just lucky to earn that big amount.

donacal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:59:33 PM

Ebtc was a case copied and recopied but no one has yet managed to achieve its results.
But Rebellius has all the rules in order to be a great success. Rebellius has already completed airdrop is now quoted at a very low price I have bought 3000
hurry_hore

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:47:50 PM

Really lucky person in lucky day...none can predict and forecast accurately the future. Mostly of airdrop is just like a cheerleader in a game but for $3.500 is more than that!!  I think it is a description of developer successful. Hope more developer to be successful then many people can get airdrop in much value Grin

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:36:07 PM

I participated in the first airdrop IOP (internet of people) and with 500 token iop I received 2200 hydra .. that I sold in the exchange on the discord and from which I got 450 IOP .... with a gain of over 90% doing nothing. Tonight, the second airdrop closes the second airdrop and tomorrow another part

Most of the Airdrop coin will not give good profit to the people who participated in it. You are lucky enough to make a such huge amount, many time i tried to make money through Airdrops but never got more than 100$ in any Airdrop.

You're totally right, airdrops is like you join in a raffle draw which will depends on your fortune if you are lucky enough or not having a great value of your token in the future. As I remember during my newbie, I joined such airdrops on the different ICO projects which they do that in order to add on for their popularity here in the crypto currency community since they are in the stage of promotion. Well, luckily I got some tokens but unfortunately until now there is no value ,so I congratulate you that your token have a great value.
IMAR

Activity: 314
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:59:37 PM

Great for you. I also joined 3 airdops currently and hopefully hey could provide me some additional fund. Airdrop is very easy and you dont have to really do any hardwork. So nothing to loose. Even your time is very much save here.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:17:32 PM

Airdrops are good for newbies who are looking for passive income. Before congratulations you for this gain i want to warn you about one dangerous issue: Wallets provided by airdrop holders are consist of malicious softwares. Malware can steal your private keys without any warning. So be careful, guys Wink
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:24:11 PM

Airdrop are freebies,that must be applied for with caution,majority are out to scam and a means of collating data,do not give your private key,becareful with instruction to download a wallet to store the coin. Reasearch about the project,you do not have to fill all the airdropforms that you see.I also earn $2500 from airdrop.
IntelligentIdiot

Activity: 486

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:14:35 AM

Good for you you just got lucky. But not all people waste their time in those airdrops simply because it is a complete waste of time I think. Getting shitty coins and getting shitty deals.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:30:46 AM

My first earning came from an airdrop and it is not that much but $3500 is a lot. You're lucky to get this amount because nowadays most airdrop doesn't have any value and for me it is very hard to find a good airdrop since I am more focused on trading now and also most airdrop are just scam asking for donations.
Agathai

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:33:52 AM

Great for you. I also joined 3 airdops currently and hopefully hey could provide me some additional fund. Airdrop is very easy and you dont have to really do any hardwork. So nothing to loose. Even your time is very much save here.
Congratulations on your great start on Airdrop. You may be successful with it. It looks like it will motivate me stronger and more diligent. I like your sincerity. Can you have any tips for me? Base choice of airdrop for example.

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:42:22 AM

I think the space has grown so much in a small time, it is good to have success story from airdrops like yours but most of these aidrops won't amount to anything, just becareful because some will ask for Ethereum to join their airdrops just don't do that

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
the_viper

Activity: 315
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:59:48 AM

It's very hard to find a good Airdrops now and it is good that you got the chance to earn good profit.
Dansamiv

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:16:37 AM

Congratulations on your success. A considerable profit. I need to work harder and learn about airdrop. It seems to create great things.Can you give me some tips on airdrop campaigns?
SoulEaterRR

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:56:54 AM

This is a pure fart, not so often I see such sums, but honestly that's a maximum of $ 100. So I congratulate, continue and in this spirit can you have the most farcical.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:11:23 AM

Congratulations on your success. A considerable profit. I need to work harder and learn about airdrop. It seems to create great things.Can you give me some tips on airdrop campaigns?

Even I have joined in many campaigns but never faced any income like you because most of the airdrop i joined are showing zero value. You are lucky enough to make so much money with this airdrop.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
ramsay snow

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:31:29 AM

it is a great chance to make such a profit. join thousands of campaigns, maybe you can earn 1 or 2 of these.
it is now time to make money with airdrop. money is not won, do not waste time Smiley

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:43:55 AM

lol this is purely advertisements.nothings real here but the publicity you want for those tokens.what a great idea doing such story to capture more prospective investors,or participants in your upcoming ico.but you succeed,since many of us buy this thread for nothing.good job for you,lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: