Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:32:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I earned $ 3500 from the 1 airdrop  (Read 7118 times)
8count

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:22:07 AM

Nice work. I have been participating in a few again lately but they are through a trusted bounty manager so I feel a lot safer doing them. Done a couple a while back and REBL is probably the best one. Huge community with a great roadmap. I can see this one being very profitable in the long term. It's a hold for me.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:40:03 AM

Is that real?  Because we know that airdrop is not qorth it even you get some free money its little only.  But your so luck if that truth.  I hope someday when I joined to airdrop I can get a lot of profit. Anyonr can earn a lot of money from airdrop?
archierabe100

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:23:27 PM

hi guys Smiley could some one teach me where can i find some good airdrops or what is the best coin to invest please. i am still studying about bitcoins and how to predict the price :)im also newbie in bitcointalk. nice to meet you guys Smiley
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:16:49 PM

Wow! You really hit a jackpot. Well, you really need luck at times like this. I used to participate a lot of airdrops before, but I think luck wasn’t on my side. So now, I only join once in a while still hoping to get a good amount of money on airdrop like you.
Saoha

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:56:37 PM

I participated in the first airdrop IOP (internet of people) and with 500 token iop I received 2200 hydra .. that I sold in the exchange on the discord and from which I got 450 IOP .... with a gain of over 90% doing nothing. Tonight, the second airdrop closes the second airdrop and tomorrow another part

You are really lucky! Airdrop now has a lot of scams, $ 3500 is a huge amount. I got pretty much airdrop and only got $ 5 - $ 50 for 1 airdrop.
tienigarazz

Activity: 253

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:06:42 PM

You can gain small profit in airdrop and sometimes it is just a waste of time, because some airdrops are scam.
But in your case, you are lucky person. You gain so much profit in just one airdrop. I hope i can find an airdrop just like yours. Right now am still hunting some airdrop and i have also two airdrop token, hopefully i can gain big profit in this two just like yours.

KwizatzHaderach

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:12:24 PM

I participated in the first airdrop IOP (internet of people) and with 500 token iop I received 2200 hydra .. that I sold in the exchange on the discord and from which I got 450 IOP .... with a gain of over 90% doing nothing. Tonight, the second airdrop closes the second airdrop and tomorrow another part

Wow! Was joining airdrops but just had 2 from the 100 I joined it that made me money. Still going to join more.

cryptonized

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:47:54 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now and already on the exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:53:43 PM

Your example is very bright and seductive for beginners. Many of them complain that free coins with airdrops are useless. But you have proved that it isn't so. Sometimes received coins can worth pretty much.
jashley

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:43:25 PM

government reaction in my country is very hard, bitcoin has been banned in my country for various reasons

Well we can't controlled that I suggest you go for another country if you really want crypto to be part of your life and if you really believe on it that it will gonna change your life in the future. Everything are not easy sometimes we have to risk or sacrifice so we can gain bigger. Goodluck.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:24:18 PM

Too lucky,  i also love airdrop but never experience the same thing with you.  Maybe,  you are very lucky or i guess i need to work hard for more income. I will consider more and working too hard for airdrop. Your experience helps me to get more motivated in everything i do.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
dragon695

Activity: 449
Merit: 103

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:21:54 AM

congratualion! i think you are the most lucky people in the world. there are thousand airdrop projects in the market and there are under 5% of them are valuable. could you tell me how can to choose a good airdrop?

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
xzone
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1490

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:04:54 AM

congratualion! i think you are the most lucky people in the world. there are thousand airdrop projects in the market and there are under 5% of them are valuable. could you tell me how can to choose a good airdrop?

You can't choose Smiley it is now just a dream to make money with airdrop. Each campaign has thousands of participants and most of the projects are scam.
You can check the bountyhive campaigns

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
JustBetweenUs

Activity: 290
Merit: 28

bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:38:19 PM

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now and already on the exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0

Never heard about Ethereum Meta but the privacy coins surely won't go away. It will stay a big trend as you can see with a lot of recent privacy projects. Monero, Verge, Pivx.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
sedou

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:46:28 PM

Well Ontology was similar airdrop in value. People are still going crazy over it. Newsletter subscribers got 1000 ONT for free which is very cool.
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 05:41:20 PM

Good for you!
How did you do it?

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
kom1231

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:01:14 PM

You are very lucky, you can rarely find a good airdrop
cryptonized

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:19:09 PM

djlenna12345

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:34:36 PM

Well Ontology was similar airdrop in value. People are still going crazy over it. Newsletter subscribers got 1000 ONT for free which is very cool.
Oh, I heard about this project. All participants who could not participate in the investment received free tokens for a very decent amount. This is very exciting. Unfortunately I forgot to register in this project, it's a great pity.

hashman
Legendary

Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:49:27 PM

I have never made a high amount of money from Bounty campaigns. Some people must be really lucky because these amounts are impossible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: