Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:13:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do with your Bitcoin in 2018? Will it become more valuable?  (Read 1326 times)
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:26:23 PM

I will keep the bitcoin in my wallet that I plan to invest in the long run so that when the price goes down I will try to add it and I will never taris until the next few years, no matter how the current price condition because it has no effect on me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:20:38 PM

During the new year of 2018, many of us Bitcoiners have resolutions to make our capital and Bitcoin holdings grow. Most will hodl onto their coins for the long-term until Bitcoin reaches an all-time high that would satisfy their goals. Other will sell their Bitcoin when they start to see prices falling below their targeted goal.

One thing for sure, is that 2017 has brought us many exciting things for crypto land. Bitcoin and rest of altcoins in existence have risen in value exponentially over the course of the year. Now that 2018 is in its very beginnings, I would like to know what will you do with your Bitcoin (either hodl, buy more, or sell) and will the pioneer cryptocurrency rise further in price?

Whenever you just hodl your coins over the course of 2018 or sell them, Bitcoin will make many more millionaires. What are your thoughts?  Smiley
sad to sau,but it didnt grow instead it continued to fall thats why i have nothing to do with my bitcoin this year because of the low price when i have bought some of my coins ATH so im still waiting to make up from the loss.

Hoping to reach atleast $15,000 this year to make even small profit..anyway its tol early to say,many things may happen in the next days
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:53:07 AM

During the new year of 2018, many of us Bitcoiners have resolutions to make our capital and Bitcoin holdings grow. Most will hodl onto their coins for the long-term until Bitcoin reaches an all-time high that would satisfy their goals. Other will sell their Bitcoin when they start to see prices falling below their targeted goal.

One thing for sure, is that 2017 has brought us many exciting things for crypto land. Bitcoin and rest of altcoins in existence have risen in value exponentially over the course of the year. Now that 2018 is in its very beginnings, I would like to know what will you do with your Bitcoin (either hodl, buy more, or sell) and will the pioneer cryptocurrency rise further in price?

Throughout the year 2017 can be said as the years of widespread "dialogue" bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general both from the local to the international level media and many other significant events which accompany its dynamics.
During the period of 2017 bitcoin price travel started at a position just below $1.000 up to touch $20.000/bitcoin. Of course, this's really fantastic given the dynamics of bitcoin in 2017's also still difficult especially when how the bitcoin scalability debate's quite thick and peaked in that year. That achievement far beyond what many had predicted in the previous year.

Whenever you just hodl your coins over the course of 2018 or sell them, Bitcoin will make many more millionaires. What are your thoughts?  Smiley

It is true that this fact is in the field, all because of the speculative bitcoin value, no matter how bitcoin accidents occur, but in the end it always grows at a new higher price.
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:13:35 AM

Bitcoin will remain that way, he will continue to create new millionaires at each peak, so it's not unusual if bitcoin is more desirable, both by investors and speculators.
The highly speculative bitcoin price has stimulated investors to compete to invest their money in both trade and investment.

I think bitcoin will record new prices this year and 25K is my lowest expectation.
Bitcoin is somehow bound to surprise all of us by achieving new targets by the end of every year and this is why serious investors are active now and they are keen to make a good collection of bitcoin in order to have lion’s share in the profit by the end of 2018. It is seriously the time for all of those who want to become financially stable soon to get into the form now.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 01:12:57 AM

Since nobody can really tell exactly what's going to happen with bitcoin and the cryptos this year, so it's just up to us whether we will speculate or predict it positively or the other way around. With the current status of bitcoin, it is still unclear if we are really in bullish zone or still stuck in the bearish trend.

airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:23:33 AM

As what i am doing since i got my first bitcion - HOLD it. I am still optimistic that this year is gonna be a blast for bitcoin than last year. Yes, bitcoin may be down this moment, but i believe that it's going to burst before this year end breaking what it had recorded last year.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
FUD Expert

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:58:36 AM

I'll just keep on doing HODL until the end of the year. The last months of every year is always a blessing for cryptocurrencies. People wil get their bonuses that they will use to buy more bitcoins and other altcoins.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:23:57 PM

As what i am doing since i got my first bitcion - HOLD it. I am still optimistic that this year is gonna be a blast for bitcoin than last year. Yes, bitcoin may be down this moment, but i believe that it's going to burst before this year end breaking what it had recorded last year.
When the crypto market is getting too much new money, the chance for bitcoin to achieve a greater value than last year is very high, holding and accumulating bitcoin from trading is definitely what I would do until that happens. And of course, I would sell bitcoin in the time it peaked because crypto is a very dangerous field, so we always need to convert bitcoin into cash as soon as possible then invest in the real world, it will be more stable for the future, however, I will still leave a sufficient amount of bitcoin to earn more money in this world

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:38:06 PM

I prefer to hodl and if I have generated income from different campaigns, I will buy some. It is like saving money for the future. A small percentage of my income will not be affected my financial needs but it will definitely give me a good fortune if Bitcoin will reach a tremendous growth sometime in ber months. That would be the right time to sell.
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:48:15 AM

while I'm going to keep bitcoin in my home, I believe that bitcoin in the second half of the year will grow in price as last year and many predict it
sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:14:41 AM

at the beginning of 2018 the bitcoin price and almost all the coins have fallen and I will still hold the bitcoin I have because I believe bitcoin will definitely recover and will have an increasing price again and bitcoin will give profit again
icoworld

Activity: 300
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:43:22 PM

while I'm not going to do anything with him, maybe I will buy it and hold it until the moment when the price grows so that it will suit me
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:39:21 AM

By just observing the price history chart of bitcoin, throughout the years, its price has been steadily increasing (with some dumps) in the market despite recent news circulating throughout the media. People tend to conclude that once its price decreases, then that would be the end of the cryptocurrency era. What they failed to realize is its volatility- which makes it a common scenario in the market.

Cryptocurrencies, bitcoin to be specific, will continue to grow as it revolves around the revolutionary system of the blockchain technology. We might even see it being utilized in the future as a form of electronic currency (which may replace fiat in the long run). The year 2018 will certainly challenge the status of bitcoin in the world as some countries are starting to revolt against it but other countries in Asia are starting to accept its utilization in the country.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:55:45 AM

As an optimistic bitcoin user, I always believe that bitcoin values will continue to the highest, I do not care about accidents that will happen because bitcoin always ends with an unexpected victory or outside the prediction zone. It is on this belief that keeps me on hold.
Altas

Activity: 366

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:18:00 AM

As an optimistic bitcoin user, I always believe that bitcoin values will continue to the highest, I do not care about accidents that will happen because bitcoin always ends with an unexpected victory or outside the prediction zone. It is on this belief that keeps me on hold.

Agreed, same is the case with every user. With hope majority of the small volume holders reduce their spending and has been holding as much possible to benefit with the upcoming price pumping which is predicted to take place within the ongoing year.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:39:37 AM

Agreed, same is the case with every user. With hope majority of the small volume holders reduce their spending and has been holding as much possible to benefit with the upcoming price pumping which is predicted to take place within the ongoing year.

Right. We have to look beyond what's going on in the short term because bitcoin is not meant to make you rich overnight. If it doesn't become more valuable this year, then probably 2019 will be our year. I'm positive about btc's growth especially in the long term

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Mrjitter

Merit: 251

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:33:48 PM

so far the most logical thing that we can do with our bitcoin remains only holding sales does not look like a good solution, and I hope that by the end of the year the price of it will increase
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:53:41 AM

Bitcoin will remain that way, he will continue to create new millionaires at each peak, so it's not unusual if bitcoin is more desirable, both by investors and speculators.
The highly speculative bitcoin price has stimulated investors to compete to invest their money in both trade and investment.

I think bitcoin will record new prices this year and 25K is my lowest expectation.
Everyone has the right to make their prediction but 25000 is too high in my opinion especially since you expect that to be the lowest price that bitcoin could reach at the end of this year, personally I think that if we reach 15000 we should consider ourselves lucky, I do not expect any growth until the next year or even the year after that.
Fulmand

Activity: 568

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:06:35 AM

Everyone has the right to make their prediction but 25000 is too high in my opinion especially since you expect that to be the lowest price that bitcoin could reach at the end of this year, personally I think that if we reach 15000 we should consider ourselves lucky, I do not expect any growth until the next year or even the year after that.
That will always be after how the price behaves in the same scenario, and even if how high the price could bounce this year we should expect more dumps after that. There is always a potential growth after a year of top price because as been predicted the price might reached until $60k if demand still continues to increase. More people will buy and hold bitcoins because bull run will happen eventually.
tankus

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 11:30:20 AM

In my opinion, i will invest my BITCOIN in upcoming and legit projects(ICOs) and sell it once they are listed for exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: