Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:04:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do with your Bitcoin in 2018? Will it become more valuable?  (Read 1326 times)
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:41:51 PM

During the new year of 2018, many of us Bitcoiners have resolutions to make our capital and Bitcoin holdings grow. Most will hodl onto their coins for the long-term until Bitcoin reaches an all-time high that would satisfy their goals. Other will sell their Bitcoin when they start to see prices falling below their targeted goal.

One thing for sure, is that 2017 has brought us many exciting things for crypto land. Bitcoin and rest of altcoins in existence have risen in value exponentially over the course of the year. Now that 2018 is in its very beginnings, I would like to know what will you do with your Bitcoin (either hodl, buy more, or sell) and will the pioneer cryptocurrency rise further in price?

Whenever you just hodl your coins over the course of 2018 or sell them, Bitcoin will make many more millionaires. What are your thoughts?  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nubitcoinerr

Activity: 332
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:54:10 PM

Probably hold some and sell some.
Syella.A

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:55:52 PM

indeed, the year 2017 is so interesting to me, bitcoin prices are down, the amount of altcoin prices also decreased, some hardfork also some are canceled.

maybe in the future I will continue to hold bitcoin, in this December, I was the first time doing bitcoin trading, because of the many issues that bitcoin prices will go down. thus making the year 2017 especially this December many sell their bitcoin.

so how in the future I will keep the bitcoin that I bought in the month of December, little profitable for me. but I will continue to see the development of bitcoin prices if the time of bitcoin prices declines again.

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
ridho002

Activity: 340

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:49:10 PM

indeed in 2017 bitcoin has generated many millionaires. Maybe if I have some bitcoin I will sell it a bit and the rest I will save for the future.
cryptoamumu

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:56:23 PM

I will hodl. I might buy some more bitcoin if the price ever drops below $10k. If bitcoin ever reaches $100k, I will start to think about selling it.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:57:13 PM

indeed in 2017 bitcoin has generated many millionaires. Maybe if I have some bitcoin I will sell it a bit and the rest I will save for the future.

I am going to do the same, by next year i want to leave my country and start building some flats/houses on another country.

I have some investments here in my local country + the money from cryptos, i think that i can really start a new bussiness in a 1st world country.

Probably i will do that, i am still trying to get the VISAs in order to make it done.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:57:23 PM

During the new year of 2018, many of us Bitcoiners have resolutions to make our capital and Bitcoin holdings grow. Most will hodl onto their coins for the long-term until Bitcoin reaches an all-time high that would satisfy their goals. Other will sell their Bitcoin when they start to see prices falling below their targeted goal.

One thing for sure, is that 2017 has brought us many exciting things for crypto land. Bitcoin and rest of altcoins in existence have risen in value exponentially over the course of the year. Now that 2018 is in its very beginnings, I would like to know what will you do with your Bitcoin (either hodl, buy more, or sell) and will the pioneer cryptocurrency rise further in price?

Whenever you just hodl your coins over the course of 2018 or sell them, Bitcoin will make many more millionaires. What are your thoughts?  Smiley
Bitcoin has just started to grow on a large scale, it's much better to hold it as the profits that can be earned by selling it is very high. People like me who do hold bitcoin spend a part of savings in btc for trading and the other half foreign pure savings.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:15:18 PM

2017 is over, and it's time we make a change in the crypto world to get better. I have great expectations in 2018. have more bitcoin, and buy what I need. in 2018, I will hold more bitcoin for the future.

SailorCoin

Activity: 218
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:23:05 PM

The same as in 2017. Hold the most of them. Taking a small part to invest in other altcoins and in some Initial Coin Offerings. I would just payout when it rises many times, so which means for me when its worth more than hunterthousand bucks!
bizul

Activity: 1064
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:23:55 PM

Many are realizing bitcoin shortcomings. Slow transactions and high feel should be soon fixed by the Lightening network. However, bitcoin is missing crucial functions that are starting to get the public attention such as privacy and anonymity. Lately, bitcoin lost a huge market share to altcoins, this indicates that within the next 2 years, a new star will shine.
As the main trading currency for other altcoins, bitcoin will remain the leader for a while longer until another coin becomes widely accepted, will take over bitcoin. It'll slow down but I don't think bitcoin will be totally abandoned.

I suggest to look into altcoins for long term investment, especially the ones that provide true anonymity. As governments want to have a piece of the bitcoin pie, by inspecting public bitcoin transactions, to tax traders, anonymity will be a must have feature. New cryptos are added that support anonymity and this is the right time to invest when the price is still low.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    OWN ONION   •  TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬  (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary   •  DeepSend Privacy Tech  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:30:31 PM

Indeed 2018 will be more exciting. For me I will hold my bitcoin and save more as investment I know that this year will be a opportunity for the bitcoin to increase again its price. And many more investors will come

hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:30:53 PM

as usual, i will collect some altcoin, then i will convert to bitcoin, and hold until i get bigger profit. and that is the easy way.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:32:08 PM

I do believe that its market value will be more expensive this year so the only thing that I am planning is to just hold and not to sell. So basically I don't have any ppans of selling it within this year. The reason is that, since the market value of Bitcoin for a long run is growing, so surely,benefit will be earned once its market value becomes more expensive in the future for holders.
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:05:25 PM

get more profit from bitcoin, that's what I'll do in 2018. I will buy some BTC, then I hold, and I will take advantage when bitcoin up.
Quickfant

Activity: 128
Merit: 27

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:16:12 PM

I think a price correction is to happen in 2018 and we won't see the current price until either late in the year or early 2019. I'm just going to continue watching the price and waiting for the correction to invest more into Bitcoin and then hold for it too rise again.
plucking23

Activity: 62
Merit: 60

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:22:12 PM

There is a prediction that the price of bitcoin this coming 2018 will be a huge rise. Well, people will gonna invest and save for sure until the climax reached and for sure that time will be the exchange time to the their prefer currency. Yes it will become more valuable since they will tend to buy for sure or save it for the future events or upcoming update for the price of it. Another reason might be countries that will open their system to allow bitcoin to be used as payment in transactions.

ozm0823

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:24:46 PM

I am expecting decrease on BTC value on January. After mid of February it will start increase again and it might be reach up max 20K again before summer. I transfered some of my Bitcoins to USDT an Etherium.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Dhaaaw

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:36:21 PM

Bitcoin saw a rise of 1205% just through 2017, things are look more promising than ever, one thing that i've learned and which i will keep doing is to HODL. And i hope things keep getting better for all the cryptocurrencies especially the bitcoin.
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:37:39 AM

i will keep holding my bitcoin until reach higher value and then sell it if i need some money to buy something what i need...
i'm sure bitcoin and any other crpytocurrencies will be become more popular in 2018, everyone will try to invest their money and gain profit from cryptocurrency that they invested...
pusa aso

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:48:26 AM

i still do not for what i am doing with my bitcoin this coming year.yes we know that bitcoin will become more valuable this year,but we have to be wise for selling our bitcoin,we must look for the good price then go for it .
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: