Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:34:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do with your Bitcoin in 2018? Will it become more valuable?  (Read 1326 times)
yytcoin

Activity: 112
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:55:25 AM

I will sell some bitcoin, but I will keep some bitcoin. After all, bitcoin will appreciate in the future, and our eyes should not be too short.
ici_lemmy

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

Hydax Exchange

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:08:30 AM

recently, there is some good news in the market which supports to the development of Bitcoin. Founder fund of Peter Thiel has received a big profit when investing about $20 million in Bitcoin. The investors have come back and bought Bitcoin again.
Agetan

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:16:02 AM

Now i have not much bitcoin in my wallet. It is just small amount of money there.
But i will just hold it and waiting the price double till the end of 2018.
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:18:59 AM

This new year and for the rest of the coming months, i will hold
much of my bitcoins and try to earn more. A lot of us are hoping
for the price to surge up, I for one am expecting it to pump a little
extra more so i can sell a portion and profit a little bit. I also would
like to get involve more into trading as well, I want to invest and
purchase altcoins and see how it goes. Expand and maximize my
investments and knowledge on cryptocurrency. It's gonna be a good
year for all.
tonysitaly

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:24:04 AM

I'll sell some of it, because the market can't go up forever. In addition, I think bitcoin is not the whole of life, investing it is just a hobby of mine. I will use the profit to do what I like to do.

rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:24:47 AM

For me, BTC will recover all its losses and reach its ATH in 2018 again. And once you solve its network problems, it will become unstoppable
jojoe20

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:52:22 AM

During the new year of 2018, many of us Bitcoiners have resolutions to make our capital and Bitcoin holdings grow. Most will hodl onto their coins for the long-term until Bitcoin reaches an all-time high that would satisfy their goals. Other will sell their Bitcoin when they start to see prices falling below their targeted goal.

One thing for sure, is that 2017 has brought us many exciting things for crypto land. Bitcoin and rest of altcoins in existence have risen in value exponentially over the course of the year. Now that 2018 is in its very beginnings, I would like to know what will you do with your Bitcoin (either hodl, buy more, or sell) and will the pioneer cryptocurrency rise further in price?

Whenever you just hodl your coins over the course of 2018 or sell them, Bitcoin will make many more millionaires. What are your thoughts?  Smiley
Bitcoin has just started to grow on a large scale, it's much better to hold it as the profits that can be earned by selling it is very high. People like me who do hold bitcoin spend a part of savings in btc for trading and the other half foreign pure savings.
im gonna hold my bitcoin untill i need money but i will not sell all of it because i'm pretty the price of bitcoin will increase again the future.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:09:35 AM

In 2018 i think is good to hold in long term so i will buy more..cause there's a possibility that the valued will exceed than 2017. As usual to avoid loses, if bitcoin drop below my target i will sell then if bitcoin continue to grow i will hold thats it. Cause even though we know that this 2018 will be more valuable than 2017 there will always a volatility after all.  Maybe we need to monitor the price everytime in this year.
RamonBTC

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:18:34 AM

Same as 2017, I’m on holding bitcoin and buying some in times with extra money for that. Selling only 15% if necessary for some trading and new alternative coins investment that are promising and have the best vision on having sucess. The price of bitcoin is totally fine for me at 15000$ at this moment because I’m not fun of daily trading but long time holding.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 06:07:56 AM

Yes Bitcoin will be more valuable in 2018 as its price will shoot up but some great surges will also keep some serious investor in tension but overall Bitcoin will never stop its journey towards moon.In 2017 Bitcoin made thousands of millionaires and now those will billionaires in 2018-2019 if they hold the Bitcoin.

ravedien

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:28:11 AM

it will be still valuable, but its not the most valuable in terms of gain, alts will rule the crypto community in this year
Cryptohad

Activity: 229
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:32:13 AM

today I have some bitcoin, and in 2018 all I will do is keep hold up bitcoin to the moon. after that I will enjoy the great benefits.
maxj57634

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:34:25 AM

I believe that the longer i hold my bitcoin the more it will become valuable in the future, 2017 may be a roller coaster ride for bitcoin but it open a lot of eyes to what bitcoin price might get in the future to come, bitcoin enthusiast will still have a positive thoughts this 2018.
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:39:07 AM

I have been planning to store my bitcoins for a few years because i am looking at it as a long term investment. Though lately, bitcoin value have been experiencing some dip but i am looking forward to the time that it will rise up soon. Since day one, bitcoin has always been valuable and now that it had become the foundation of digital currency, it has become more valuebale despite the current dip it is experiencing.

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 06:40:14 AM

Well bitcoin prices should stabilize for some time as it has definitely scared a lot of people as it was on news a lot! But eventually I think it will start rising again just like in 2017 and end on  strong holiday note at the end of the year. This should continue for another couple of years before it is either too powerful to kill or too firnedly to ignore! Either way it is going to stabilize eventually by 2020 or 2021 and then it will be opportunity for someone else to rise to the occasion to eventually replace bitcoin in the future Tongue
gangem07

Activity: 598

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:43:01 AM

Yes Bitcoin will be more valuable in 2018 as its price will shoot up but some great surges will also keep some serious investor in tension but overall Bitcoin will never stop its journey towards moon.In 2017 Bitcoin made thousands of millionaires and now those will billionaires in 2018-2019 if they hold the Bitcoin.
Yes its more valuable for me in this 2018..Buying some alternative coins and invest in any investments...And hold some bitcoins until the price reached higher price in 2018 then sell..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:59:17 AM

During the new year of 2018, many of us Bitcoiners have resolutions to make our capital and Bitcoin holdings grow. Most will hodl onto their coins for the long-term until Bitcoin reaches an all-time high that would satisfy their goals. Other will sell their Bitcoin when they start to see prices falling below their targeted goal.

One thing for sure, is that 2017 has brought us many exciting things for crypto land. Bitcoin and rest of altcoins in existence have risen in value exponentially over the course of the year. Now that 2018 is in its very beginnings, I would like to know what will you do with your Bitcoin (either hodl, buy more, or sell) and will the pioneer cryptocurrency rise further in price?

Whenever you just hodl your coins over the course of 2018 or sell them, Bitcoin will make many more millionaires. What are your thoughts?  Smiley

I'd probably still hold my bitcoin until it grows more. Unless of course if I would need to use it for something more valuable then I'd probably would or even withdraw it to cash. It is a good thing that we have our bitcoin in our respective wallets. Now, if we don't have anything useful to spend it with, then I would suggest to leave it be.

farwellbit

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:08:55 AM

Probably hold some and sell some.
This is the one of best idea of holding your bitcoins because it will give you more profit if you hold your coins for the long time period, in this way you can earn more profit on your invested money because bitcoin’s price will increase itself and in this way, a bitcoin holder gets benefit from it and earns profit on his/her invested money. I think you should buy more and sell those coins that you bought last year to earn more.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:00:41 AM

I have come across few articles in the last few days which said that bitcoin is going to reach thirty thousand dollars by the end of this year. By keeping the volatile nature of bitcoin in mind and the way it is grabbing attention of investors from all over the world, it is not impossible to happen. Still, anything can happen as future is unpredictable. The value may even cross the predicted one as it has happened in the past.
rodskee

Activity: 2394
Merit: 198

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:06:57 AM

I spend my Bitcoin during the long holidays last year but this year i want to gain my skills in bitcoin imalways learning how to gain as bitcoiner.. I will invest in ICO's i learn more in trading to earn huge profits hoping to be successful for my goal in this year.
I believe bitcoin has been very expensive the price and reach 20 to 30k usd before end of the first quarter of 2018.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: