Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 03:10:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do with your Bitcoin in 2018? Will it become more valuable?  (Read 1326 times)
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:43:37 AM

During the new year of 2018, many of us Bitcoiners have resolutions to make our capital and Bitcoin holdings grow. Most will hodl onto their coins for the long-term until Bitcoin reaches an all-time high that would satisfy their goals. Other will sell their Bitcoin when they start to see prices falling below their targeted goal.

One thing for sure, is that 2017 has brought us many exciting things for crypto land. Bitcoin and rest of altcoins in existence have risen in value exponentially over the course of the year. Now that 2018 is in its very beginnings, I would like to know what will you do with your Bitcoin (either hodl, buy more, or sell) and will the pioneer cryptocurrency rise further in price?

Whenever you just hodl your coins over the course of 2018 or sell them, Bitcoin will make many more millionaires. What are your thoughts?  Smiley
Definitely, 2017 has been a year of huge turning points.It is in this year that bitcoin has risen from just 1000 dollars to almost 20,000 dollars. During this year only, bitcoin faced largest number of forks out of which BCH even went to the extent of challenging bitcoin itself.But I think that such forks would not have much impact on bitcoin's price since people have lost faith in such forked coins. Also,china has asked bitcoin miners in its country to gradually stop mining bitcoin's.So,we could see a bitcoin totally out of china's impact this year. Just today, we could see bitcoin price once again crossing 16,000 dollars. So, we could expect for sure bitcoin price to cross 20,000 dollar reaching ATH.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
rashidfield

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:50:24 PM

Some say it comes to $ 400,000 for BTC. It's a surreal figure, do you really believe in this? Maybe at $ 100 and yet ... But this is one of the most viewed predictions.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:56:13 PM

During the new year of 2018, many of us Bitcoiners have resolutions to make our capital and Bitcoin holdings grow. Most will hodl onto their coins for the long-term until Bitcoin reaches an all-time high that would satisfy their goals. Other will sell their Bitcoin when they start to see prices falling below their targeted goal.

One thing for sure, is that 2017 has brought us many exciting things for crypto land. Bitcoin and rest of altcoins in existence have risen in value exponentially over the course of the year. Now that 2018 is in its very beginnings, I would like to know what will you do with your Bitcoin (either hodl, buy more, or sell) and will the pioneer cryptocurrency rise further in price?

Whenever you just hodl your coins over the course of 2018 or sell them, Bitcoin will make many more millionaires. What are your thoughts?  Smiley

Bitcoin made my 2017 unforgettable and great. It brought me a lot of blessings that I never expected and imagined I would have. I wad able to make my family happy this year for I am able to help them with the expenses and finances at home. I believe that bitcoin this year will be more valuable and has more to prove. It will surprise as more by striking high value.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:02:26 PM

Bitcoin made my 2017 unforgettable and great. It brought me a lot of blessings that I never expected and imagined I would have. I wad able to make my family happy this year for I am able to help them with the expenses and finances at home. I believe that bitcoin this year will be more valuable and has more to prove. It will surprise as more by striking high value.

Yeah. Last year, was the best one for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. As well as you, I've earned a lot of money holding onto my Bitcoins, and have managed to invest the profits into other coins that have made me multiply my earnings within a short time frame. Now, 2018 has begun and will bring many more exciting things for the whole cryptocurrency ecosystem.

Right now, Bitcoin hasn't risen that much in value, but experts say that in a few years from now, Bitcoin will be worth much more than what it is nowadays. That is why, I believe that the wise decision would be to hold onto your Bitcoin for the long term as it continues to make strides in the mainstream world. Once everyone starts using Bitcoin's SegWit feature, and the Lightning Network becomes active, it will pave the way towards outstanding growth of the cryptocurrency.

I have the feeling that this year might end with each Bitcoin becoming worth $30,000+. Only those who have invested earlier into Bitcoin could reap up the profits in the future. Just my thoughts. Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:21:00 PM

indeed in 2017 bitcoin has generated many millionaires. Maybe if I have some bitcoin I will sell it a bit and the rest I will save for the future.
There are lots of people become millionaire in 2017 with the help of bitcoin. I have some coins and the half I invest continues in bitcoin for continuing earn high income for my future. And the other half I sell it to gain more profit.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:34:26 PM

There are lots of people become millionaire in 2017 with the help of bitcoin. I have some coins and the half I invest continues in bitcoin for continuing earn high income for my future. And the other half I sell it to gain more profit.

Exactly. With Bitcoin's uptrend last year, many people (including myself) have made a lot of money and some have been able to become millionaires by holding vast amounts of Bitcoins. It has been an exciting year for early adopters of the cryptocurrency, and it is subject for growth in the long term.

This year, has been slow for Bitcoin in terms of price rise, and it has become less valuable than it was before with an all-time high of $20,000. The uncertainty of government regulations had a huge impact on this, but I believe that BTC may reach a new ATH by the end of the year.

Before you know it, Bitcoin will become much more valuable than what it is right now, paving our way towards endless profit if we manage to hodl the coins for a long time. As well as you do, I invest a little into Bitcoin and work for it, to save them on a wallet for the future. A small percentage goes for selling the coins, but the rest I keep it to make even more money in the long term.

Therefore, those who're wise will prefer to hodl their Bitcoins until something exciting happens with its value. Wink

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:44:12 PM

I think that time proved me right when I decided to sell part of my bitcoins between $16,000 and $19,000. Now that the price is close to $10,000, I can buy again, and for now my plans are to hold half of my bitcoins, and use the other half for trading, taking advantage of the fact that the price has remained in a fairly regular range.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:43:03 PM

I think that time proved me right when I decided to sell part of my bitcoins between $16,000 and $19,000. Now that the price is close to $10,000, I can buy again, and for now my plans are to hold half of my bitcoins, and use the other half for trading, taking advantage of the fact that the price has remained in a fairly regular range.

Wise decision, mate. This year has been quite slow for Bitcoin in terms of price movement, but now that it has become much cheaper than last year's all-time high, we can take advantage of this to stack up more Bitcoins for the future. As 2018 is just beginning, I have the feeling that something exciting will happen for Bitcoin in the following months.

It is just a matter of patience, to be able to achieve great results with our investments in Bitcoin. While most users have been hodling Bitcoin, it is often nice to spend some coins to help contribute to the crypto economy. Since prices have remained relatively stable between the $10,000 - $11,000 ranges, Bitcoin could explode in value once it gains massive traction like last year.

Nevertheless, we'll see if Bitcoin could reach above $20,000 at any point in this year. It is up to the market to decide whenever this will happen or not by then. In the meantime, it would be just to buy and hodl our coins towards limitless wealth in the future. Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
ruben0909

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:35:13 AM

I will diversify it. Some sell for financial needs, hold, and the rest buy altcoins to accumulate more profit.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:38:39 AM

I still have some Bitcoin but it is not 1 whole Bitcoin, I will just keep it to grow because i know it will become more valuable. Last year Bitcoin made history and i hope within q3 or q4 this year Bitcoin will rise back and grow more exceeding the 20kUSD and while waiting for my Bitcoin to grow i will focus in my work and trading alt coins so that i will not be bothered in Bitcoins price up and down movement.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:48:54 AM

I still have some Bitcoin but it is not 1 whole Bitcoin, I will just keep it to grow because i know it will become more valuable. Last year Bitcoin made history and i hope within q3 or q4 this year Bitcoin will rise back and grow more exceeding the 20kUSD and while waiting for my Bitcoin to grow i will focus in my work and trading alt coins so that i will not be bothered in Bitcoins price up and down movement.

how do you know that it will still be valuable? keep in mind that last year is totally the same as this year and  bitcoin is not yet expected to grow or increase just because we are now on the year 2018. i also have a bitcoin but im not reallly depending on it as i also have a real job offline and if ever bitcoin cannot recover anymore i still have a chance to earn an income to support my family and needs but overall i still continue to hold my bitcoins no matter what will happen next.
tienigarazz

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:55:50 AM

Maybe i will sell some of it, if really needed, And the rest, i will hold it. I know bitcoin price will increase again like what happen last year, it was amazing i gain more profit in that increase.
For now i will just continue what i am doing to earn more bitcoin, i will save all my earnings, hold it and wait untill i gain more profit.

Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:36:29 PM

how do you know that it will still be valuable? keep in mind that last year is totally the same as this year and  bitcoin is not yet expected to grow or increase just because we are now on the year 2018. i also have a bitcoin but im not reallly depending on it as i also have a real job offline and if ever bitcoin cannot recover anymore i still have a chance to earn an income to support my family and needs but overall i still continue to hold my bitcoins no matter what will happen next.

good for you then. because you are doing both online and offline jobs. and do not rely only on cryptos. most of the people i have seen decides to quit their jobs just because they saw great opportunities on bitcoins or on the whole crypto world as a whole. it is good that people are getting more involved with crypto currencies, but that bad thing about doing cryptos alone is that unlike a real job, cryptos are something you can never predict. you may be counting thousands or even millions for now on your portfolio but when the time comes that the prices drop, you sure won't have that much to spend. and would waste a great coin just because you do not have a physical work that you can get funds from when emergencies in real life comes. i hope more people will see the way you do and not look at cryptos as just a source of income but something more.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
hitamku

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:41:15 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 07:17:03 PM by hitamku

In 2018 I will save more bitcoin as an investment
I will survive and not sell it, the value of long-term bitcoin is growing, of course the profits become more expensive,
and I'm sure bitcoin will be more valuable in the future.
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:56:58 AM

This year I will continue to keep my bitcoin as I did before, and I will continue to increase the number of my bitcoins due to their regular purchase. I really think that you need to wait for a really good price, in order to sell it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
maltize

Activity: 111

“Everyone Is A Bank”

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:46:29 AM

I plan to store my bitcoin regardless of the situation on the market. I do not prefer to trade coins on the exchange, because I consider this a very risky undertaking, threatening the loss of all funds or going into minus. My bitkoin will be in absolute calm kept in a purse until better times.

BABB          |[     BANK ACCOUNT BASED BLOCKCHAIN     ]|       Everyone is a bank
▬                       JOIN TOKEN SALE                       ▬
▬▬▬▬▬     JOIN THE COMMUNITY    |    Telegram     ▬▬▬▬▬
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:57:05 AM

Whenever you just hodl your coins over the course of 2018 or sell them, Bitcoin will make many more millionaires. What are your thoughts?  Smiley

Like others want to do on their bitcoin, I will also hold because I believe that investing to bitcoin is working than saving to the bank. Maybe I sell some to buy my daily needs/gadget. This year I think the bitcoin is better than 2017, look the graph every year the price is increasing and this year people become interested in the benefits of bitcoin especially as source of income.
drukoz2

Activity: 395

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:29:11 AM

I originally invested bitcoin in a long time, and so far I'm not going to change my plan of action. This is the most lucrative option of action. Trading on the stock exchange is very risky, and this only makes sense if you really understand bitcoin and the market as a whole.
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:37:16 AM

Some say it comes to $ 400,000 for BTC. It's a surreal figure, do you really believe in this? Maybe at $ 100 and yet ... But this is one of the most viewed predictions.

Well, I think that high amount will be reach but not in 2018, maybe in 2 years or 4 years. But if bitcoin will be more popular worldwide then there maybe a chance that btc will reach that high amount.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
traderethereum

Activity: 2898
Merit: 574

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 02:15:56 PM

Well, I think that high amount will be reach but not in 2018, maybe in 2 years or 4 years. But if bitcoin will be more popular worldwide then there maybe a chance that btc will reach that high amount.

at least, in this year, we can see the bitcoin price will increase higher than the last year and I think maybe it could reach $25k but it is only my prediction. many people make their own prediction and without knowing what will happen later so I think we can wait and still to try to make a profit from bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: