Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 05:18:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you actually understand Ethereum?  (Read 2511 times)
Leocrypto da Vinci

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

OMNITY Knowledge, connected

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:59:42 PM

Sincerely, I'm very far to grasp completely any aspect of ethereum, and for some point I'm still in the dark.
But - as in technology - you can use and trade something (and to make a gain) even if you don't understand it.

https://OMNITY.io/ico
               Knowledge, connected.               
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 11:24:25 PM

Sincerely, I'm very far to grasp completely any aspect of ethereum, and for some point I'm still in the dark.
But - as in technology - you can use and trade something (and to make a gain) even if you don't understand it.

Have you tried to read through my medium article? If you need help understand something you can always PM me Smiley 

Positivebetting
Blockfolioz

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 11:31:09 PM

To some extent I could understand as well realize the market of ethereum as well other digital currencies. Mostly I try to understand better about these through the speculations that gets circulated around,bases on which predictions on the price moves of markets were done.
TeraBitHoven

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:33:51 PM

You are totally right. Before investing you should explore all info about coin or project. I have one friend, who believes in BTC and ETH, but doesn't understand how it works. He invested some thousands when the price was $ 3 k/BTC and earned a lot, but still don't know how exactly it works.

It is how its done it may help you. There are many tutorials on youtube to watch for you to set your own parameters.
You should study about its properties additionally. Etherium as an alt coin needs a deep knowledge since it is complicated.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 04:00:21 AM

To some extent I could understand as well realize the market of ethereum as well other digital currencies. Mostly I try to understand better about these through the speculations that gets circulated around,bases on which predictions on the price moves of markets were done.

I try and stay away at looking at prices, as they usually end in someone upset. You shouldn't sole your investment on plain speculations that come around. Formulating your own opinions is certainly a lot better and will leave you more comfortable.

Positivebetting
di.ako.toh

Activity: 154
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:29:34 AM

I see ethereum similarly with Bitcoin. Even they
had differences, but still they both exist in the crypto world. Aside from, ethereum have a cheaper transaction fees than Bitcoin, it is also engage through technology with smart contracts thing, while Bitcoin see as an alternative for fiat money.

DBronze98

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:32:23 AM

If you dont understand Ethereum, check out my free article Ethereum 101

Most people really dont understand Ethereum, which is going to be damaging to the market. I have heard friends and have seen posts even on here with people who are investing that dont even understand smart contracts, proof of stake etc

Did you know their are 2 Casper's?

When you invest in a coin, how much time do you spend researching it? I normally spend at least 3 hours learning everything I can from it before I attempt to make an investment of even $1. It is important to understand the coin from a general level, and if you can understand it from a technical level that is even better.
A lot of people invest in Altcoin because they see a lot of people on it, which proves they never read white papers before investing in any ALTCOIN, they just follow the trend.

axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:31:35 PM

Over the past few years, I have been following the development of the coin from the etherum, and I think that the coin from the etherum is very good and deserves to be a coin in a crypto currency that has a high price.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 04:36:27 PM

Over the past few years, I have been following the development of the coin from the etherum, and I think that the coin from the etherum is very good and deserves to be a coin in a crypto currency that has a high price.

It is amazing to follow the development because it actually feels like you are apart of the team.

Positivebetting
UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:45:08 PM

Ethereum is actually one of the most usefull projects. It is more than just a cryptocurrency. Bitcoin and most altcoins only function as cryptocurrencies. Ethereum's team describes it as the worlds smart computer. It has smart contracts and many other tokens are also based on Ethereum's platform.

It has so many uses.

You can perform credible transactions without any third party. You can create complex platforms and systems on top of Ethereum.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 04:22:48 PM

Ethereum is actually one of the most usefull projects. It is more than just a cryptocurrency. Bitcoin and most altcoins only function as cryptocurrencies. Ethereum's team describes it as the worlds smart computer. It has smart contracts and many other tokens are also based on Ethereum's platform.

It has so many uses.

You can perform credible transactions without any third party. You can create complex platforms and systems on top of Ethereum.

I agree, I am biased however though since I am extremely bullish on it. In 5 years, it will seem obvious to people that Ethereum was going to be successful. 2018 is going to be a powerhouse.

Positivebetting
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:36:24 PM

It has so many uses.

I agree, I am biased however though since I am extremely bullish on it. In 5 years, it will seem obvious to people that Ethereum was going to be successful. 2018 is going to be a powerhouse.

ETH based smart contract projects are most efficient support of ethereum market. There are many erc20 tokens have been launched and gas price also very little. This is most attractive part of bitcoin and other all crypto market.
If all the Cryptos survived with the same value week an before also fine for me to invest and make money in different alts.
I expected ETH may touch the 1800 USD before end of this year but crypto market dumps made me heavy heart about it.
Metroid

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:00:06 PM

ETH will surpass bitcoin in 2018 in market cap and will lead other cryptocoins up, bitcoin and ripple will lag behind.

BTC Address: 1DH4ok85VdFAe47fSVXNVctxkFhUv4ujbR
VestRidCr

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:05:14 PM

Most people really dont understand Ethereum, which is going to be damaging to the market. I have heard friends and have seen posts even on here with people who are investing that dont even understand smart contracts, proof of stake etc

When you invest in a coin, how much time do you spend researching it? I normally spend at least 3 hours learning everything I can from it before I attempt to make an investment of even $1. It is important to understand the coin from a general level, and if you can understand it from a technical level that is even better.
"I normally spend at least 3 hours learning everything I can from it before I attempt to make an investment of even $1" ----------  I really liked this thought, it is very correct. I will definitely take this advice. Cool

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 05:08:36 PM

the word "understand" is nowadays beeing used synonymously with the words "support" "serve" "pray" "idolize" "learn to desire" "learn to need" etc.

ORiN

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:18:01 PM

Simple words Ethereum is an open software platform based on blockchain technology which allows developers to create and deploy decentralized applications.
In the blockchain of the Ethereum instead of mining bitcoin obtains etc. This is a token that "feeds" the network. The eth serves not only the circulating cryptocurrency. He also uses application developers to pay for services and commissions for transactions in the Ethereum network.

To learn this or other crypto, you can refer to a cryptoencyclopedia, for example BitcoinWiki.

RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:24:29 PM

Simple words Ethereum is an open software platform based on blockchain technology which allows developers to create and deploy decentralized applications.
In the blockchain of the Ethereum instead of mining bitcoin obtains etc. This is a token that "feeds" the network. The eth serves not only the circulating cryptocurrency. He also uses application developers to pay for services and commissions for transactions in the Ethereum network.

To learn this or other crypto, you can refer to a cryptoencyclopedia, for example BitcoinWiki.

yes I give you the same statement if ethereum is a platform. so ethereum provides a complete service for all types of coins in the wallet and provides ease in transacting.

loaddebitcard

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:13:19 PM

This question can be applied to any coin but I see some Ether's advantages. It is reliable, cost-effective, useful and multifunctional.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 01:47:13 AM

This question can be applied to any coin but I see some Ether's advantages. It is reliable, cost-effective, useful and multifunctional.

Yeah of course , Ethereum is very complex and the 2nd coin by market cap so I assume it is very popular here.

Positivebetting
AravinthP

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 01:56:43 AM

Nice work dude but seems too long might a crisp video would be better

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: