Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:43:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you actually understand Ethereum?  (Read 2511 times)
Mary_Swift

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:04:18 PM

If you dont understand Ethereum, check out my free article Ethereum 101

Most people really dont understand Ethereum, which is going to be damaging to the market. I have heard friends and have seen posts even on here with people who are investing that dont even understand smart contracts, proof of stake etc

Did you know their are 2 Casper's?

When you invest in a coin, how much time do you spend researching it? I normally spend at least 3 hours learning everything I can from it before I attempt to make an investment of even $1. It is important to understand the coin from a general level, and if you can understand it from a technical level that is even better.
I think that many people understand Ethereum very superficially, however, in order to understand it better they should conduct research on their own.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mikaint

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:24:47 PM

If you dont understand Ethereum, check out my free article /6Cqt1g]Ethereum 101

Most people really dont understand Ethereum, which is going to be damaging to the market. I have heard friends and have seen posts even on here with people who are investing that dont even understand smart contracts, proof of stake etc

When you invest in a coin, how much time do you spend researching it? I normally spend at least 3 hours learning everything I can from it before I attempt to make an investment of even $1. It is important to understand the coin from a general level, and if you can understand it from a technical level that is even better.
nice article
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 05:48:50 PM

nice article

Thanks I appreciate it.

Positivebetting
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:57:01 PM

Very helpful for people like me, mostly I don't understand about coins specially ethereum. Because ethereum still give me income I'm not try to find what it is, meaning as long give me profit everything will be fine. Now I know what ethereum is and make me learn again. Thank you so much.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:23:22 PM

I think that many people understand Ethereum very superficially, however, in order to understand it better they should conduct research on their own.

Many people have their own meanings of the words "understands" and "research" Grin Too many info in too big amount of topics. People forgot how to thing Smiley

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
bituperio

Activity: 208
Merit: 13

TRUSTED CARS ICO

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:01:56 PM

There is not that much to understand about Ethereum really. Seriously, if you understand the concept of blockchain and smart contracts, the rest is just technicalities for the developers. Now, there is plenty to know about the economic ecosystem behind ethereum.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 08:03:34 PM

the word understand is nowadays, used synonymously with

"support"

people think if you dont support something you dont understand it,

the truth is that no one really can fully understand ethereum not even its staff, all i know is that its a personified encription plattform based on blockchain technology

regards

Leocrypto da Vinci

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

OMNITY Knowledge, connected

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:23:22 AM

Thank you for your article: I have an acceptable comprehension of bitcoin, but with the ethereum system I was completely in the dark.
Now I still have a lot to study, but at least I have a basic understanding.
Sorry, I'd like to have merits to give :-)

https://OMNITY.io/ico
               Knowledge, connected.               
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 06:18:38 PM

"
Thank you for your article: I have an acceptable comprehension of bitcoin, but with the ethereum system I was completely in the dark.
Now I still have a lot to study, but at least I have a basic understanding.
Sorry, I'd like to have merits to give :-)
"

No problem, if you click on my Medium profile you might find more helpful threads. Haha no problem man, keep grinding your knowledge it is everything.

Positivebetting
Haladay

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:21:05 PM

I can't understand ethereum blockchain like a smart contract developer, but I really search for it on the web and I see lots of promising things about ethereum. Also, there will be a pos change in ethereum as I saw it. From pow to pos maybe.
LastRolling

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:21:33 PM

Yes, I actually understand ethereum which helps to make a wise and great decision which will provides me more income in future.
Kamelia

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:28:42 PM

I like the ethereum network, and the information you provide, is enough to make consideration for me to decide to invest in the long term.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:41:29 PM
Merited by cryptoatomic (1)

Yes, I understand the company of ethereum since they just like bitcoin that there are come circumstances that its value fluctuates downs and ups.
In investing in their respective companies, I believe sooner or later I will the one benefited from it in future.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 09:04:46 PM

Yes, I understand the company of ethereum since they just like bitcoin that there are come circumstances that its value fluctuates downs and ups.
In investing in their respective companies, I believe sooner or later I will the one benefited from it in future.

Ethereum is not like bitcoin.

Positivebetting
FireDemon

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:05:27 PM

Honestly i know their concepts and technology roughly and how its network could potentially impact the cryptocurrency industry, still technically how really solidity works and executing those contract are yet too much for me. I might just evaluating Ethereum based on its current usability, popularity on the market, maybe that's sufficient for just a simple trader.
Xioma

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:05:58 PM

Ethereum is not like bitcoin.

Yeah they're both cryptos, that's about the only thing they have in common.
Jackypot

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 09:17:01 PM

If you dont understand Ethereum, check out my free article /6Cqt1g]Ethereum 101

Thanks friend, it is good to know the currency in which you are interested and as if the ethereum was a great coin
mikfresh

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:34:20 PM

What i'd like to understand is their programming language: solidity! That would be interesting, even if i don't know much about programming. Personal growth is one of the most rewarding things in life
Nagrogflaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:32:13 AM

to understand ethereum in detail does take time but in this forum we get a lot of things about ethereum and we will better understand again in the future

TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 12:43:21 AM

to understand ethereum in detail does take time but in this forum we get a lot of things about ethereum and we will better understand again in the future

Have you checked out my article in the OP? That should contain a lot of information to help users, I am always open to suggestions.

Positivebetting
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: