Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:28:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you actually understand Ethereum?  (Read 2511 times)
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:40:09 PM

to understand ethereum in detail does take time but in this forum we get a lot of things about ethereum and we will better understand again in the future
Yes i understand ethereum a little, tou just need is have knowledge about it and ithe most important things is you know have it works. Take your time to know all the things about ethereum it will give you a lot of knowledge and you can also learn a technique to earn a lot.

I am understand also too about the etherium, Actually i just sometime in what the etherium uses and how it works and the security of our token if we need to deposit our token on there. So that's why i really like etherium and easy to use.

I understand it partially, not totally since it's very complicated. My job is not understanding it but my job is understanding the market value of the ethereum. If we look into the thing from more realistic vision.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 06:16:23 PM

to understand ethereum in detail does take time but in this forum we get a lot of things about ethereum and we will better understand again in the future
Yes i understand ethereum a little, tou just need is have knowledge about it and ithe most important things is you know have it works. Take your time to know all the things about ethereum it will give you a lot of knowledge and you can also learn a technique to earn a lot.

I am understand also too about the etherium, Actually i just sometime in what the etherium uses and how it works and the security of our token if we need to deposit our token on there. So that's why i really like etherium and easy to use.

I understand it partially, not totally since it's very complicated. My job is not understanding it but my job is understanding the market value of the ethereum. If we look into the thing from more realistic vision.

I do agree with this, it is good to look into the market value.

Positivebetting
Gangy

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:25:12 PM

That’s a big problem we share as community. We all invest in something but we do it without searching and analyzing it deeply. We just hear that coin will moon from a friend or even from a Twitter post of a stranger and we directly jump in it. That’s too risky from my point of view. We should know what we are investing in.

Kamelia

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:44:53 PM

To some extent I could understand as well realize the market of ethereum as well other digital currencies. Mostly I try to understand better about these through the speculations that gets circulated around,bases on which predictions on the price moves of markets were done.
FOUAD1994

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:54:42 PM

Ethereum is a great technology , it allow people to raise funds to finance their  project and to earn money on this projects
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 05:50:07 PM

Ethereum is a great technology , it allow people to raise funds to finance their  project and to earn money on this projects

This is very true, however, a lot of other things are being developed. If it was only being used as a platform to create ICO's it wouldn't be successful in the future. Right now the price is reflecting the speculative future of the other implementations. We can only hope other things are added and successful.

Positivebetting
Ms Emi

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

Complete transparency on your charitable donations

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:57:28 PM

Same like, you are using money in your daily life, however, have you ever how money was printed? How do they get their serial number? The measurement of its width and length? Have you ever research on its history?

Nah---- Many of us was studying on how to earn ETH and how to make this coin more useful in their daily life, rather than researching its background and how does it grow, since you will know it someday. An honest answer.

G i f t c o i n  ♥  Small change. Big impact.
ICO: 20th March 2018 (https://www.giftcoin.org/)
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:34:59 AM

Yes, Ethereum is a cryptocurrency that can be easily get in the ethereum app in the internet. And Ethereum can be put in the ethereum wallet and can be considerd one of the pioneer platforms.
We can also use Ethereum for purchasing small payments in the market.
saruxanyan

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:20:18 PM

Right now it's time to invest in the etherium. You will always be in a win-win situation, even if suddenly it falls, it always grows quickly.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 12:54:20 AM

Right now it's time to invest in the etherium. You will always be in a win-win situation, even if suddenly it falls, it always grows quickly.

This is not the right mindset of a good investor.

Positivebetting
Joemzz31

Merit: 30

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:48:41 PM

Yes, I actually understand the ethereum because I am a trader. As a trader I have knowledge in all aspect because it is a my foundation to created the best and more suitable decision in all circumstances.
Cryptokingind

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:27:17 PM

I already understand Ethereum and have Ethereum in my portfolio Ethereum is biggest share in my portfolio due to its power of ERC20 tokens which have a big role in this cryptocurency market.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:32:28 PM

Yes, I actually understand the ethereum because I am a trader. As a trader I have knowledge in all aspect because it is a my foundation to created the best and more suitable decision in all circumstances.
ETH is indeed one of the best coin amongst all other coins who are there in the world of crypto currencies and is considered as one of the best coin when it comes to that of trading or short term investment of money.

It is though not an easy thing to understand any of the coin and it actually requires lot of efforts and hard work to know well about any crypto coin. You should only invest your money once you have some fair idea about that coin.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 08:30:54 PM

I already understand Ethereum and have Ethereum in my portfolio Ethereum is biggest share in my portfolio due to its power of ERC20 tokens which have a big role in this cryptocurency market.

The ERC20 tokens is only a small portion of what ETH aims to do.

Positivebetting
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:32:51 AM

The ERC20 tokens is only a small portion of what ETH aims to do.
Right, actually before we invest in ethereum we should know the information behind this project. It is the biggest cryptocurrency next to bitcoin that in case we invest we can have profit. Yes it is an erc20 tokens that most knows about. I believe its future bring in ethereum.
mukidi99

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:37:26 AM

The article is very interesting, so far I do not understand that as much detail for investment in ethereum. Now I just understand and thank you for the your article that has been for can be a learning for me.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 02:25:39 AM

The article is very interesting, so far I do not understand that as much detail for investment in ethereum. Now I just understand and thank you for the your article that has been for can be a learning for me.

Thanks I am glad I could help.

Positivebetting
ArwenUndomiel

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:36:43 AM

I will admit I am still in the process of understanding the different networks and protocols and coins. Ethereum has a developer university which I plan to join. For investment I read for a week at least and also ask around. If it is an ICO, it takes longer.
zhangcaisbsbn55

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:03:11 AM

If you dont understand Ethereum, check out my free article Ethereum 101

Most people really dont understand Ethereum, which is going to be damaging to the market. I have heard friends and have seen posts even on here with people who are investing that dont even understand smart contracts, proof of stake etc

Did you know their are 2 Casper's?

When you invest in a coin, how much time do you spend researching it? I normally spend at least 3 hours learning everything I can from it before I attempt to make an investment of even $1. It is important to understand the coin from a general level, and if you can understand it from a technical level that is even better.
I think it is hard for me to do that. I only spend severl hours to make the research but I will make a change in the near future.

TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 02:48:23 AM

If you dont understand Ethereum, check out my free article Ethereum 101

Most people really dont understand Ethereum, which is going to be damaging to the market. I have heard friends and have seen posts even on here with people who are investing that dont even understand smart contracts, proof of stake etc

Did you know their are 2 Casper's?

When you invest in a coin, how much time do you spend researching it? I normally spend at least 3 hours learning everything I can from it before I attempt to make an investment of even $1. It is important to understand the coin from a general level, and if you can understand it from a technical level that is even better.
I think it is hard for me to do that. I only spend severl hours to make the research but I will make a change in the near future.

Well I wish you the best of luck, and if you check some of my threads I am sure you will find other helpful.

Positivebetting
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: