Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:16:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you actually understand Ethereum?  (Read 2511 times)
djscreem01

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:02:49 AM

I thought I understood until yesterday. When I look at the present time, I understand that I can not understand much in the graphics. but it is happy that my guess is right.  Wink
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:04:34 AM

Ethereum is not too much complex to not understand. It drawed crypto coin usage from scratch and its growing everyday.
Ethereum is targeting to change all economy world not only crypto.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 08:45:47 PM

Ethereum is not too much complex to not understand. It drawed crypto coin usage from scratch and its growing everyday.
Ethereum is targeting to change all economy world not only crypto.

I sure hope so Smiley

Positivebetting
coinmarketshortcoin

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 08:50:11 PM

Great article!
I think that most people don't spend any research on the coins they invest into. But also we have to see that understanding all the details is quite hard for people without any technical background!
Crypto needs to find a way to explain itself better for the general public.
Sanchos

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:50:59 PM

Goverment of many countries also don't understand blockchain, but try to regulate it.
alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:53:38 PM

Of course, many understand what ethereum is and what amenities it brings to people. There may of course be some moments that we can not notice, but I think that now very many people understand what ethereum is
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 04:03:49 PM

Of course, many understand what ethereum is and what amenities it brings to people. There may of course be some moments that we can not notice, but I think that now very many people understand what ethereum is

Most people in any given country don't know what Ethereum is.

Positivebetting
jelly199

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:26:32 AM

I only knew about ethereum that it is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform featuring smart contract (scripting) functionality. It provides a decentralized Turing-complete virtual machine, the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), which can execute scripts using an international network of public nodes. But since you shared about this ideas I have learned much now.
Windwolf

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:09:06 AM

I'm glad you could share this information with me. I also invested in Ethereum, but I didn't understand it. I just introduced it through friends and then chose to invest in it. It also brought me certain benefits, but I will start Slowly to understand it.
Dan_Mark

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:26:43 AM

I understand some basics about it.I see ethereum similarly with Bitcoin. Even they
had differences, but still they both exist in the crypto world. Aside from, ethereum have a cheaper transaction fees than Bitcoin, it is also engage through technology with smart contracts thing, while Bitcoin see as an alternative for fiat money.
mom_dad

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:27:55 AM

In my opinion. Ethereum is a decentralized platform that runs smart contracts: applications that run exactly as programmed without any possibility of downtime, censorship, fraud or third-party interference.
hikaru_11

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:51:56 AM

Ethereum is a decentralized platform that runs smart contracts: applications that run exactly as programmed without any possibility of downtime, censorship, fraud or third-party interference.
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:37:27 AM

There is no greet to make much effort to understand Ethereum. An investment is a crypto currency that can be valued if it exists. If we withdraw the investments, it will lose value. If we want to win, it will be correct to continue investing.
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:25:33 AM

Honestly i know their concepts and technology roughly and how its network could potentially impact the cryptocurrency industry, still technically how really solidity works and executing those contract are yet too much for me. I might just evaluating Ethereum based on its current usability, popularity on the market, maybe that's sufficient for just a simple trader.

It is indeed sufficient for a simple trader to know such things , since it's main interest is winning money and his knowledge doesn't necessarily needs to contain all the technical stuff . Yet knowing the Blockchain technologie and smart contracts 101s is a must since that can drastically control the future / usability of any cryptocurrency and affect it's longevity and use cases .
At least knowing how does it work , what smart contracts and which teams are behind it is a must , even what pools are controlling it and the ERC20 tokens concept that makes Ethereum for example a coin that'll always have demand .
Such infos could make you have a much better evaluation of the coin and know what strategy of trading or holding you'll take in consideration when dealing with .
weeklyeth

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:28:02 PM

When compared to about 1 to 2 years ago, many people now do know about Ethereum and its back ground. Owing to the work done by Fortune 100 companies and their initiative in developing, promoting and using the Ethereum technology has improved people's knowledge in Ethereum.
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:32:29 PM

I could say I know little about Ethereum and I actually am still learning more about the coin. I barely have time to do some research these days so if ever I really do have the time like a 15 minute break or before I go to bed, I always find time to check on what the coin is about so I would not be left behind when I am investing on some coin.
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:37:12 PM

I trust intuition and of course I read all the information on all sorts of rating sites, I already have some of my criteria, for deviating from which I do not invest in the project.
lawalganiyu

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 05:38:37 PM

Although  I don't  really  understand  Ethererum to the fullest  but I really  read  and make research  about  it and attained  more orientation  from friends  around and it has been of help so far
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:42:09 PM

Ethereum is the only coin whose use case I understand the best besides bitcoin's. Also the platform it provides for development of tokens and decentralized applications is great. And it has a huge number of tutorials and development resources for learning how to develop on it.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:45:41 PM

Of course I understand the structure of Ethereum, I do not deny its day a lot of people who do not understand what Ethereum is and how it works, but still it seems to me that today such a project as ethereum has very good chances to become the main platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: