Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:31:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you actually understand Ethereum?  (Read 2511 times)
surgical_duude

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:55:43 PM

I don't know about Ethereum technology and I just understand how smart contract or ERC20 token works, or how blockchain handles transactions. But I think I don't need it when investing. I just care about the chart, token price, projects's staff.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
bebinonaa

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:24:12 AM

In the event that you are a long haul holder of a coin you can complete a foundation investigate about the coin and realize what it is made and on the off chance that it is justified regardless of your venture. Yet, in the event that you are an informal investor Do You Really Need That? I don't think in this way, on the off chance that you know how quick markets move when you will invest energy and research and return a position may be shut for you to enter. So as I would see it, Day dealers needn't bother with look into about the coin rather they should explore forthcoming news about the coin.
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:35:10 AM

Check out my free Ethereum 101 course

Most people really dont understand Ethereum, which is going to be damaging to the market. I have heard friends and have seen posts even on here with people who are investing that dont even understand smart contracts, proof of stake etc

Did you know their are 2 Casper's?

When you invest in a coin, how much time do you spend researching it? I normally spend at least 3 hours learning everything I can from it before I attempt to make an investment of even $1. It is important to understand the coin from a general level, and if you can understand it from a technical level that is even better.

This is a good work. I remember how I tried to understand ethereum. I read many articles and a lot of information before I uderstand what does it mean technically. Thanks for sharing.
I do not know very well with this Ethereum. which I know Ethereum is a coin with an ever-increasing development. so many have made Ethereum the main coin that has resulted in far more profitable gains in the future. so Ethereum is a pretty good one compared to other Altcoin.
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:50:09 AM

Ethereum is a really successful technology, I understood it in the principles of work. An excellent opportunity to attract funding for your project, with a stable income.
lusiaga

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:06:17 AM

Basically Ethereum is a giant computer - which is slow. The speed is about 100x slower than today's computers - and very expensive. 'Ethereum Computers' have power equivalent to Smartphones in the 90s; practically can not function too much.
rufus59

Activity: 151
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:12:39 AM

Majority of people are crypto  to make profit; as long as I see that a coin can make me profit  , I am good to go; in s bull season even the shittyest coin makes nice profit.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:46:22 AM

I know ethereum is the most popular altcoin in cryptocurrency. It has smart contract system that can make multiple transactions easily.
The ERC20 token of Ethereum is used for almost all ICO in cryptocurrency. ETH is a good coin because you can use it to invest your money on it.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Kolikalex55

Activity: 278

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:11:11 AM

Personally, I understand how the platform and its blockchain and smart contracts work ! This is a very interesting technology of the future !

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:53:11 AM

The Ethereum platform is very convenient for fast and small transactions in the crypto market. Really figured out the technology Eth and I can talk about the great benefits, the prospects of the project.
TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:01:24 AM

For the present I continue to study the specifics of the project, protocols and coins. Very pleased that there is a lot of useful information and assistance from developers to understand the features of technology.
PhurryVermin

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:09:51 AM

I simply check it utilizing coinmarket and this discussion yet looking further with how and what is the offer of the coins I didn't check so I'm happy you share a few indications about this undertaking as we can get thoughts why w should keep contributing with ETH and what this task will get the not so distant future close by with bitcoin, want to see more string like this concerning those coins which is existing near.
luckydt

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:16:47 AM

To some degree I could comprehend also understand the market of ethereum too other computerized monetary standards. For the most part I endeavor to see better about these through the hypotheses that gets flowed around, bases on which forecasts on the value moves of business sectors were finished.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:23:51 AM

If you dont understand Ethereum, check out my free article Ethereum 101

Most people really dont understand Ethereum, which is going to be damaging to the market. I have heard friends and have seen posts even on here with people who are investing that dont even understand smart contracts, proof of stake etc

When you invest in a coin, how much time do you spend researching it? I normally spend at least 3 hours learning everything I can from it before I attempt to make an investment of even $1. It is important to understand the coin from a general level, and if you can understand it from a technical level that is even better.

essentially check it using coinmarket and this discourse yet looking further with how and what is the offer of the coins I didn't check so I'm glad you share a couple of signs about this endeavor as we can get contemplations why w should continue contributing with ETH and what this undertaking will get the not all that far off future close by with bitcoin, need to see additionally string like this concerning those coins which is existing close.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 04:28:16 AM

most of them, just doing trading and investing and hoping to get a profit. I'm sure if they do not know for sure what it is etherum, because the most important is to get the profit. including me. but from your article I think it helps to make everyone more effective in utilizing the investment in etherum.
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:28:46 AM

some degree I could grasp additionally comprehend the market of ethereum excessively other modernized fiscal benchmarks. Generally I attempt to see better about these through the speculations that gets streamed around, constructs with respect to which estimates on the esteem moves of business segments were done.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:32:09 AM

some degree I could grasp additionally comprehend the market of ethereum excessively other modernized fiscal benchmarks. Generally I attempt to see better about these through the speculations that gets streamed around, constructs with respect to which estimates on the esteem moves of business segments were done.
To be honest. I ain't completely understand ethereum but I also keep on searching and learning about ethereum and it was nice because there are some people like you, who is concerned about those people who are thinking that ethereum is just a profitable coin, that's they know all about.

Y U MAD AT ME
terkapar

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:28:33 PM

this is good knowledge, thanks for sharing it. I remember when I learned about ethereum, I read many articles explaining about ethereum. and it is very helpful to know ethereum, and this adds to my knowledge of ethereum. thanks.
Valay9836

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:29:42 PM

The information is quite useful . but for me as a beginner, there is still a lot that is not clear (((
KarinaMix

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:04:46 PM

thank you, really everything is clear and accessible, you have done a good job, I also did not understand, but eventually began to understand and understand all the time.
Cryptodiamond12

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:35:01 PM

Ethereum is an open source, public, blockchain based distributed computing platform and protocol upgrades are accomplished by means of a soft fort of the open source code base. it supports a modifies version of Nakamoto consensus via transaction based state transition.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: