Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:00:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you actually understand Ethereum?  (Read 2511 times)
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:43:17 PM

Ethereum is an open source, public, blockchain based distributed computing platform and protocol upgrades are accomplished by means of a soft fort of the open source code base. it supports a modifies version of Nakamoto consensus via transaction based state transition.
maybe I'm not fully aware of what exactly is the etherium, but for me the result that ERC 20 gives is important.In any case, thanks to this platform, the world can use the crypto currency in all spheres of its activity.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:54:14 PM

Ethereum is an open source, public, blockchain based distributed computing platform and protocol upgrades are accomplished by means of a soft fort of the open source code base. it supports a modifies version of Nakamoto consensus via transaction based state transition.
maybe I'm not fully aware of what exactly is the etherium, but for me the result that ERC 20 gives is important.In any case, thanks to this platform, the world can use the crypto currency in all spheres of its activity.
today the etherium has a lot of competitors and this platform is not the only Panacea of ​​the crypto-currency market.
bitcoinbuyer

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:09:53 AM

I don't understand it but I hope that everything that it makees is good for its future development. In the another case I will sell all ETH that I have tomorrow.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Talat10gu

Activity: 279

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:42:27 AM

I can undeerstand it but I don't support its ways of increasing and restoring. To my opinion ETH has to be more gentle in its restoring not to influence on other alts.

Mybitkoin7

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:46:15 AM

I agree. The Ethereum is difficult to understand, just like any other coin. But in one thing, I am sure that it will grow and will certainly be very popular and promising in the future.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:15:51 AM

Don't think mostly because later your brain will explode. LOL
Ethereum has already made a good creation, which was created by Vitalik Buterin, maybe also just by increasing the speed of the transaction, it will be even better.
sixexgames

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 03:18:30 AM

Some good information, thanks Smiley I would suggest adding some pic/infographics and maybe do some headings and bold text to highlight important information.

Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:17:48 AM

Don't think mostly because later your brain will explode. LOL
Ethereum has already made a good creation, which was created by Vitalik Buterin, maybe also just by increasing the speed of the transaction, it will be even better.

Yes, lately the speed of ethereum transactions has slowed down. I think the blockchain is designed not yet quite scalable, to handle massive traffic from the system which is there. So that in its utilization, it becomes uncomfortable especially for those who are accustomed to using it.

nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:31:17 AM

If you dont understand Ethereum, check out my free article Ethereum 101

Most people really dont understand Ethereum, which is going to be damaging to the market. I have heard friends and have seen posts even on here with people who are investing that dont even understand smart contracts, proof of stake etc

Did you know their are 2 Casper's?

When you invest in a coin, how much time do you spend researching it? I normally spend at least 3 hours learning everything I can from it before I attempt to make an investment of even $1. It is important to understand the coin from a general level, and if you can understand it from a technical level that is even better.

Ether is the token on the Ethereum network that is used to power the network and is used to pay for transactions and services within the network.

This is the only thing that I know about ethereum, it use to pay ( gas fee ) some transaction fee specially on sending other crypto token to another online wallet.

Even the ethereum is too famous ( as 2nd top crypto ) , I never know how complicated it be until I read the link above. Good article dude!
prashadraj205000

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:40:05 AM

yes Ethereum is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform and operating system
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 07:35:47 PM

Hopefully this thread will make its way to someone who is interested in cryptocurrency and wants to learn more about Ethereum.

Positivebetting
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:34:34 PM

There are some coins you will continue to learn about because new things are being unfolded almost every time. Ethereum is a coin that has gained popularity, yet most only know little about it. If one truly knows a coin, then it will be easy to make some profit through such coin.  Most people are only concerned about the profit they will get, which eventually might make them to loose, because they are not ready to learn.
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:37:40 PM

I understand only its value and smart contract principle, but as for more complicated things I don't get it. I don't want to learn it too deep

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Pontorez

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:15:45 PM

I have not fully mastered all the features and principles in the work of Ethereum, but most of the ideas of developers now really understood. Already today I can say that this is a very convenient, efficient and useful platform for fast and profitable transactions.
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:42:07 PM

I understand only its value and smart contract principle, but as for more complicated things I don't get it. I don't want to learn it too deep
You should start. Blockchain experts are one of the most popular professions in China and the United States. this is the profession of the future. With the example of ETH, you can start learning now

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
ArturoProfit

Activity: 334

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:28:41 PM

Talk about incompetence and lack of prospects of ether as well as to claim that bitcoin is dead.It seems to be similar but at the same time you realize that the blockchain technology is not rooted in our society
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 01:42:15 AM

I really do not really understand about etherum in detail. because I only see the highest price, lowest price and market cap before starting an investment. and so far I have been able to make profits from the analysis. don't we invest to get profit?

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Cam Calvin

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:25:52 AM

I really do not really understand about etherum in detail. because I only see the highest price, lowest price and market cap before starting an investment. and so far I have been able to make profits from the analysis. don't we invest to get profit?
knowing when prices are high so seeing low prices we panic and fear because it falls dramatically. but we can see people, they still believe and trust Ethereum so they are still waiting for Ethereum to rise and at this time Ethereum is green and maybe early next year it can go up so that people who are patient will get good results from patience.
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:28:31 AM

I really don't understand much about them. I am a trader, I rely solely on news and signals to buy and sell. I'm not a long-term investor, so I don't want to learn too much about it but i still have a daily profit Grin

Mata Kripto

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

guestcrew.com

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:38:41 AM

I just found out in detail after reading your article, at least I understand the smart contract platform and coinya function. apparently ethereum has a dark history from the beginning until it became famous. and it is true that it cannot be denied that the ethereum and coin platforms provide many conveniences, for its users.

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[GuestCrew]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Earn GUEST Tokens by sharing content
guestcrew.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: