Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:57:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥 LendALT coin 🔥  (Read 1796 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
RayWork

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:27:20 AM

Is the bonus still at 40% today?
shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:29:03 AM

Being a lending platform, does this make your platform a competitor of EthLend. If so, what makes LendALT better than EthLend? What does it offer that EthLend doesn't?

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:14:17 AM

Team members?

The team wishes to be anonymous due to the local governing bodies. We are working on this and we hope to get this barrier out so that we can introduce team by the end of ICO
Thats understandable and fair for me. What matters anyway is the project and the potential of it competing for the market.

The team is necessary to build trust these days, projects that has a big team usually reach the softcap fast. anyway let's see if that will impact LendALT coin or not. We already saw bitcoin connect succeed why not this one too.
Yes i agree with you that LendAlt why not can be success? But we still need a trusting and a good strategy to avoid dumping.
It could be a hit it could also fail, it all depends on the masterminds of this campaign on how will they maintain the integrity of this project.
I never saw a crypto lending that already failed. As long as it will be backed up by a good team especially those people who are in business and finance. It will definitely succeed. Afterall, it doesn't need a lot of resources. What it is going to use are the assets of its investors.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 02:46:56 AM

The project is promising and interesting, but I would like to see the members of the team.
a lot of promises, but, the application is not yet, the dates in the road map, too.

We can just wait for the updates of the ICO then. In my opinion, I think they should focus on those improvements because many
people will question the project and how will it do and help their investors to also profit.
There are lots of questions than answers here and hopefully they will have better releases especially white paper and teams because people are investing and investment need trust from both side..we need to work hand in hand to make this better

ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:21:27 AM

Is the bonus still at 40% today?
Yes, of course. You can try to go to their website to buy some coin, cheers!
Being a lending platform, does this make your platform a competitor of EthLend. If so, what makes LendALT better than EthLend? What does it offer that EthLend doesn't?
From what I know, it is exactly the same, just a different name who has the same purposes for each project, hope you understand it.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:28:37 AM

The project is promising and interesting, but I would like to see the members of the team.
a lot of promises, but, the application is not yet, the dates in the road map, too.

We can just wait for the updates of the ICO then. In my opinion, I think they should focus on those improvements because many
people will question the project and how will it do and help their investors to also profit.
There are lots of questions than answers here and hopefully they will have better releases especially white paper and teams because people are investing and investment need trust from both side..we need to work hand in hand to make this better
we are all disappointed there is no response from this project team, all questions no one answered. we need trust so we can invest with this project.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:45:32 AM

This project has a better future for everyone that wants to lend here in the crypto currency community. Additionally, this project has a lots of potential to make through this world. Furthermore, it has the LendALT.com which is a lending website. We, people can lend our crypto currencies in LendALT.com once the ICO phase is over. I hope that the ICO will end in a smooth flow success that will give and bring positive outcomes. I will stay looking forward to this project and stay tuned for the coming updates.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:13:11 AM

its seems that this ico will be scam.... becouse no promotion... no edvertisment... no nothing... but i had invested in it already why i don know Smiley
Oh no, not again the trolls and haters in every project please, why you make me lose faith in humanity?
There may be all types of people we don't need to worry about negative energy when we much holds only positive energy. Lendalt project seems promising and treatable with a good thought as I observe we simply store out coins in wallet and we really don't get any interest but we can put our coins for a small timeline and we can get returns. Also the current ICO offering 40% discount, a good deal to grab. To be added due to the priority decisions administration might be busy with plans so taking some time to plan and reach us to update the complete information.
A good idea is to park your money and get extra income, but the author is above the post of the rights, can the project worth thinking about escrow?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:12:27 AM

Team members?

The team wishes to be anonymous due to the local governing bodies. We are working on this and we hope to get this barrier out so that we can introduce team by the end of ICO
Thats understandable and fair for me. What matters anyway is the project and the potential of it competing for the market.

The team is necessary to build trust these days, projects that has a big team usually reach the softcap fast. anyway let's see if that will impact LendALT coin or not. We already saw bitcoin connect succeed why not this one too.
I believe reaviling the team members is very important for the trust . But if the project is clear and there are no shady or crazy high offers in it , It shouldn't be that tempting or worrying to put you investments in.
Team members is one of the criteria on identifying the success of the project. Revealing the identity of your team member would able your project to build trust to more investors.

Absolutely, any project that required invest the team plays big role in the success of the project, I hope that LendALT will work this out and release the team soon because that will the project to collect enough money to go forward and shine.

This is one hundred percent in their plans for next year. We just have to support and expect good news from the developers of the project.
SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:34:17 AM

Team members?

I believe reaviling the team members is very important for the trust . But if the project is clear and there are no shady or crazy high offers in it , It shouldn't be that tempting or worrying to put you investments in.
Team members is one of the criteria on identifying the success of the project. Revealing the identity of your team member would able your project to build trust to more investors.

Absolutely, any project that required invest the team plays big role in the success of the project, I hope that LendALT will work this out and release the team soon because that will the project to collect enough money to go forward and shine.

This is one hundred percent in their plans for next year. We just have to support and expect good news from the developers of the project.
In the plans for 2019? I think the developer needs to do everything this year, because there are more and more projects and there is a lot of competition.
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:15:59 AM

They are both hyip I guess that requires referring new members to get more profit. This is the new trend this time.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:47:00 AM

Team members?

Yes i agree with you that LendAlt why not can be success? But we still need a trusting and a good strategy to avoid dumping.
It could be a hit it could also fail, it all depends on the masterminds of this campaign on how will they maintain the integrity of this project.
I never saw a crypto lending that already failed. As long as it will be backed up by a good team especially those people who are in business and finance. It will definitely succeed. Afterall, it doesn't need a lot of resources. What it is going to use are the assets of its investors.
Then this lending platform will absolutely be successful because I think they have a good team. Creating lending platform is not easy because the resources needed here is the crypto currencies and people who are involved into this project must be good in math hence we are talking about numbers.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:16:32 AM

Team members?

Then this lending platform will absolutely be successful because I think they have a good team. Creating lending platform is not easy because the resources needed here is the crypto currencies and people who are involved into this project must be good in math hence we are talking about numbers.
I'm not sure this will work. How can I credit in crypto if the currency is constantly growing or decreasing? What will be the collateral of the loan?
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:26:44 AM

I also heard about ethlend and they are making a name in this platform. I am also waiting for the answers of lendalt devs if what are their difference to other lending sites and what they can offer so that more investors will choose this project.

ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:41:44 PM

we are all disappointed there is no response from this project team, all questions no one answered. we need trust so we can invest with this project.

This is a new project and maybe devs are busy in developing the project. Maybe devs need to assign a team that will answer all questions. But we need to read first all the details in OP maybe the answers are already there.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Semaj123

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:47:56 PM

I also heard about ethlend and they are making a name in this platform. I am also waiting for the answers of lendalt devs if what are their difference to other lending sites and what they can offer so that more investors will choose this project.
For my own understanding about lending, i think it only differs in interest percentage. But yes, let's just wait what this dev answers about their differences.
quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 02:20:16 PM

Team members?

Can you give proof of successful lending in the crypt? I consider this a very elephant business. If this project succeeds in realizing what has been planned, it will be a breakthrough.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:03:32 PM

Bounty program on various social media platform. Creating awareness and getting people know and join this great project, nice. Also the daily 1.5-2% interest will sure attract investors. Good job and goodluck
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:16:08 PM

This is a new project and maybe devs are busy in developing the project. Maybe devs need to assign a team that will answer all questions. But we need to read first all the details in OP maybe the answers are already there.
Placing all the necessary information about the project is obvious and necessary. But I believe that there must necessarily be a person who will communicate with people and answer all the interesting questions about the project that arise regularly.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:17:05 PM

Team members?

This is a good observation, but the question here is not, if the project is going to fail. Futher more its more important for the investors, if the promised rates are going to be long term or just like as in other lending platforms for the first 6 months and after that the rates are going to be scaled according to decrease/increase in bitcoin value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: