Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:25:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥 LendALT coin 🔥  (Read 1796 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:47:01 AM

You put all if in formation in roadmap. But you didn't add any date on your roadmap. That's not helpful for us.
Can you tell me when LendALT coin will be listed in coinmarketcap?

I also noticed it too. If the devs cant put the exact dates in the roadmap maybe he can put a quarterly part of the year so members will be aware what are the stages that already been finished and what part is still on-going. Anyway, The ico will only lasts in 1 month? Any plans if the ico fails?

Travel Token

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:18:12 PM

there already have few lending coins,what the advantage of this coins?

I think if you want to learn about the project, You can read all about the features of this coin on the
first page of this thread. I hope you'll be pleased to know the unique features of the project.

You're right, also, by having that 40% bunos will attract more investors and probably doesn't take more time to wait. Well, I need to gather more information on this project to know all it's features. If its possible to be know, they must provide some airdrop ,I hope the dev will response for my suggestion.
Yes, I think this project is very good for investment and they will give large profit to their investors but they should arrange some airdrops of there tokens which will make them more famous and will also promote them among many big investors. This is a very important aspect of the project and can help in large marketing. They have a very well management them and i hope they  start on airdrop in the future.
I have another opinion that the project should be popular for small investors, which should be attracted by active advertising on the Internet, especially in social networks.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:30:49 PM

I see LendAlt have windows, linux, macos wallet  release . So when devs team will launch android wallet version? I have curious about this.

We will soon be releasing the Android wallet, ETA 31st January after the ICO ends
Okay, that's great news. A purse for my smartphone will be very handy. I hope ICO will be successful and the project will only go up.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:04:25 PM

You put all if in formation in roadmap. But you didn't add any date on your roadmap. That's not helpful for us.

I also noticed it too. If the devs cant put the exact dates in the roadmap maybe he can put a quarterly part of the year so members will be aware what are the stages that already been finished and what part is still on-going. Anyway, The ico will only lasts in 1 month? Any plans if the ico fails?
That's definitely true that the roadmap has no date so, the dev should put the date in every activities in they have. So that investors will know the exact date of the listing of the token. They should be transparent to their clients with their latest activities especially the ICO is on going.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:07:06 PM

I see LendAlt have windows, linux, macos wallet  release . So when devs team will launch android wallet version? I have curious about this.

We will soon be releasing the Android wallet, ETA 31st January after the ICO ends
Okay, that's great news. A purse for my smartphone will be very handy. I hope ICO will be successful and the project will only go up.
It's good that they will release a wallets for all kinds of devices, but it's bad that they will do it after ICO. If the developer did this during the holding of the company, he could collect additional money.
Kardon

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:19:58 PM

The project is promising and interesting, but I would like to see the members of the team.
a lot of promises, but, the application is not yet, the dates in the road map, too.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:28:14 PM

The project is promising and interesting, but I would like to see the members of the team.
a lot of promises, but, the application is not yet, the dates in the road map, too.

Let's all wait for the official announcement of the dev regarding this concern. Im sure devs are polishing some details and will announce it soon. For now they are on ico and we need to support it.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 03:56:52 PM

That's definitely true that the roadmap has no date so, the dev should put the date in every activities in they have. So that investors will know the exact date of the listing of the token. They should be transparent to their clients with their latest activities especially the ICO is on going.

A very good comment, for the best sales of coins on ICO, everything should be transparent, then investors have more confidence in the project and the project becomes more successful.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:27:25 PM

It's good that they will release a wallets for all kinds of devices, but it's bad that they will do it after ICO. If the developer did this during the holding of the company, he could collect additional money.
What if the ICO can't reached the target? Will the dev still be able to continue releasing the wallet? This is just my opinion. Better you have wallet first so that people can try it wether there are things that needs some adjustments because I think people's feedback is really a helpful when creating a beta before the final product.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 04:37:54 PM

Perhaps, I agree with you. The most of investors unlikely want to invest to project without information of his founders. Meanwhile we have little presented information and project itself too.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Mark13

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:42:25 PM

Perhaps, I agree with you. The most of investors unlikely want to invest to project without information of his founders. Meanwhile we have little presented information and project itself too.
Maybe we should wait first if developers will respond on community question regarding the information needed to satisfy investors.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 06:10:44 PM

That will actually be great and a whitepaper too, some great information like that shouldn't be neglected i hope dev look into it and provide a fix quickly

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:58:52 PM

That will actually be great and a whitepaper too, some great information like that shouldn't be neglected i hope dev look into it and provide a fix quickly
All the white papers including the Team members everything set fine. As there may be priority decisions with the new amendments from the Management dev kept working on the plan and soon will update the complete details.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:23:57 PM

well, if they can keep their promising by %2 daily and there will be no delays by daily payouts, then I believe that this project is going to be successful, but they have to keep the rates min. 6 months as they promise.
martishka

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:35:52 PM

its seems that this ico will be scam.... becouse no promotion... no edvertisment... no nothing... but i had invested in it already why i don know Smiley
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:58:34 PM

I think that even if the road-map has some imperfections,it's pretty good and is in preety good format.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:01:38 PM

its seems that this ico will be scam.... becouse no promotion... no edvertisment... no nothing... but i had invested in it already why i don know Smiley
Oh no, not again the trolls and haters in every project please, why you make me lose faith in humanity?

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:39:21 PM

Team members?

The team wishes to be anonymous due to the local governing bodies. We are working on this and we hope to get this barrier out so that we can introduce team by the end of ICO
Thats understandable and fair for me. What matters anyway is the project and the potential of it competing for the market.

The team is necessary to build trust these days, projects that has a big team usually reach the softcap fast. anyway let's see if that will impact LendALT coin or not. We already saw bitcoin connect succeed why not this one too.
I believe reaviling the team members is very important for the trust . But if the project is clear and there are no shady or crazy high offers in it , It shouldn't be that tempting or worrying to put you investments in.
Team members is one of the criteria on identifying the success of the project. Revealing the identity of your team member would able your project to build trust to more investors.

Absolutely, any project that required invest the team plays big role in the success of the project, I hope that LendALT will work this out and release the team soon because that will the project to collect enough money to go forward and shine.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:03:15 AM

Oh no, not again the trolls and haters in every project please, why you make me lose faith in humanity?
There may be all types of people we don't need to worry about negative energy when we much holds only positive energy. Lendalt project seems promising and treatable with a good thought as I observe we simply store out coins in wallet and we really don't get any interest but we can put our coins for a small timeline and we can get returns. Also the current ICO offering 40% discount, a good deal to grab. To be added due to the priority decisions administration might be busy with plans so taking some time to plan and reach us to update the complete information.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:51:14 AM

We can just wait for the updates of the ICO then. In my opinion, I think they should focus on those improvements because many
people will question the project and how will it do and help their investors to also profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: