Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:27:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥 LendALT coin 🔥  (Read 1796 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
konco123

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:11:20 PM

Hi dev.. i have read your ann in this project and i just wont to ask the contract addres for this project.. thank you..
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:31:46 PM

A big discount of 40% bonus, plus 10% Affiliate commission, this is an attractive offer to investors. although it's easy to understand the idea of your website since we already know about lending program, I'll need first to have a loot at whitepaper to evaluate it.
Such a big discounts about the sale so I'm hoping that many will avail this once in a lifetime offer. Investors surely will not regret with this kind of promotion and their ICO is already started and I believe they will hit their primary target.

Well I'm just a paranoid guy but such big discounts are also pretty sketch sounding if you ask me, whats the point of giving a "discount" on a rate that is new. It's as good as the base price
Yes it's a very huge discount.we can get 40% discount into ICO.so i think this is the best opportunity for all the investeros.i hope This project will achieve great success.i wish good luck to all the team members.
I agree with you 40% is huge discount program of LendALT ICO. I have a doubt above dumping after ICO Sad. How LendAlt team will solved this problem?

wooowwww, i agree that this huge discount program will bring a lot of dumpers afetr the ico... but the price will gradually adjust and in the end they'll only be spreading coin into the market
eith this discount it is impossible to miss the target  Grin

Most ICOs are decent for dumping at the end of the day, just put some cash into an ICO and then dump as soon as it's on an exchange. Easy way to make money
Yes I will also agree with you I think this is an ico dumping Of their tokens and coins , cause it was not working and Stuff.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:38:46 PM

Team members?

The team wishes to be anonymous due to the local governing bodies. We are working on this and we hope to get this barrier out so that we can introduce team by the end of ICO
Thats understandable and fair for me. What matters anyway is the project and the potential of it competing for the market.

The team is necessary to build trust these days, projects that has a big team usually reach the softcap fast. anyway let's see if that will impact LendALT coin or not. We already saw bitcoin connect succeed why not this one too.
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:03:01 AM

Team members?

The team wishes to be anonymous due to the local governing bodies. We are working on this and we hope to get this barrier out so that we can introduce team by the end of ICO
Thats understandable and fair for me. What matters anyway is the project and the potential of it competing for the market.

The team is necessary to build trust these days, projects that has a big team usually reach the softcap fast. anyway let's see if that will impact LendALT coin or not. We already saw bitcoin connect succeed why not this one too.
I believe reaviling the team members is very important for the trust . But if the project is clear and there are no shady or crazy high offers in it , It shouldn't be that tempting or worrying to put you investments in.
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:09:00 AM

You put all if in formation in roadmap. But you didn't add any date on your roadmap. That's not helpful for us.
Can you tell me when LendALT coin will be listed in coinmarketcap?
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:49:48 AM

You put all if in formation in roadmap. But you didn't add any date on your roadmap. That's not helpful for us.
Can you tell me when LendALT coin will be listed in coinmarketcap?

Really? The ICO isn't finished yet so, just be calm and keep supporting this project while you can. Anyway, I hoping that LendALT will get listed on coinmarketcap too.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:52:07 AM

Grab the opportunity to take a position in their ICO as that will end in january 30th!! So hurry because the early you invest the more bonuses you get and discounts!! I'm sure you are also a fan of letting others lending you coins or tokens, so LendALT are here to lend it to you, this is a great opportunity that we don't want to waste as we will have a profit and also help others to lend tokens with a low percentage and ofcourse if you are selling you get a higher percentage. Let's support LendALT ICO!
Just invest what you are willing to lost. This project is so good to be true and even running a 40% discount. Lets all hope this project will last.

I agree, but let's still think positive that the ico will be successful because of the 40% discount they are offering. Im sure many investors will be attracted by this high bonus token. Good luck to LendAlt coin.

It isnt a bonus lol, that's like me saying "I have a new item which has never sold before, I'll sell it for 100$ at a 99% discount from original price of $10000".
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:42:35 AM

LendALT ICO is now live and will soon ends in the 30th of January in this current year. So I recommend that people should now invest here in LendALT! This is the great opportunity for them. Because, the LendALT will give a 25% + 15% Limited time discount = 40% Discount in this ICO. With this strategy, I can say that more people can be attracted to this project. Moreover, LendALT has a great potential to make a boost in the industry. Because, I can now see that sooner or later, LendALT is one of the leading project here in thr crypto world.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:57:17 AM

Team members?

Yes i agree with you that LendAlt why not can be success? But we still need a trusting and a good strategy to avoid dumping.
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:15:43 AM

Grab the opportunity to take a position in their ICO as that will end in january 30th!! So hurry because the early you invest the more bonuses you get and discounts!! I'm sure you are also a fan of letting others lending you coins or tokens, so LendALT are here to lend it to you, this is a great opportunity that we don't want to waste as we will have a profit and also help others to lend tokens with a low percentage and ofcourse if you are selling you get a higher percentage. Let's support LendALT ICO!
Just invest what you are willing to lost. This project is so good to be true and even running a 40% discount. Lets all hope this project will last.

I agree, but let's still think positive that the ico will be successful because of the 40% discount they are offering. Im sure many investors will be attracted by this high bonus token. Good luck to LendAlt coin.

It isnt a bonus lol, that's like me saying "I have a new item which has never sold before, I'll sell it for 100$ at a 99% discount from original price of $10000".
I agree that there is no definite price for a new product, but the developer gives not so much - 40% of the discount, this is not a big and not a small discount.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:36:45 AM

Team members is one of the criteria on identifying the success of the project. Revealing the identity of your team member would able your project to build trust to more investors.
Yes. I hope they can give us some livestream to answer all of doubt from everyone, if do it, LendAlt will have more reputation.
ScryptAsic (OP)

Activity: 647
Merit: 501

GainerCoin.com 🔥 Masternode coin 🔥

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 03:43:13 AM

I see LendAlt have windows, linux, macos wallet  release . So when devs team will launch android wallet version? I have curious about this.

We will soon be releasing the Android wallet, ETA 31st January after the ICO ends
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:43:40 AM

there already have few lending coins,what the advantage of this coins?
So far as I see it, there is nothing. As the admin already said, most of this coin advisors and members of the team behind this project are also same people who are behind big lending projects that have already been around. The main advantage of this coin is for its first investors, the earlier you invest the safer you can get back what you invested and the longer you will have more profit.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:25:56 AM

Who can help me point the right direction? I want to mine some valuable COINS, what kind of mining equipment should I invest in?
I myself still do not know this problem, my suggestion you can ask this at the local forum, maybe there are many who understand more.
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:02:15 AM

With 40% discount and lots of other opportunity, i think it will be great to invest now before platform launches to get an upper hand in the system i will really like to see how their monthly lending is going to be should they have such plans
True better take advange of it. This opportunity wont last long and alot are going crazy I guess over it right now.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:59:13 AM

Lendalt coin not very detailed and convincing as I would have like it to be , but it has potentials. The 2% interest daily , plus the other one(I don't know what its for) sounds great. The capital release date scares me abit. The team Has to build trust for this project and get people on board. Nice idea though
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:17:13 AM

Lendalt coin not very detailed and convincing as I would have like it to be , but it has potentials. The 2% interest daily , plus the other one(I don't know what its for) sounds great. The capital release date scares me abit. The team Has to build trust for this project and get people on board. Nice idea though
They probably add a time line to the project , just incase . Lending platforms like that are highly feared by investors because there are too many scams out there that ruined the reputation of site like that. They need to do everything in hand to prove the project is 100% legit , little more details could make a big diffrence when it comes to trust.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:19:49 AM

I see LendAlt have windows, linux, macos wallet  release . So when devs team will launch android wallet version? I have curious about this.

We will soon be releasing the Android wallet, ETA 31st January after the ICO ends

Good news! I think after the end of ISO, this should raise the price of the token. Will you release a purse only for android? Will there be a purse for the computer?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:50:37 AM

I think if you want to learn about the project, You can read all about the features of this coin on the
first page of this thread. I hope you'll be pleased to know the unique features of the project.

hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:39:14 AM

I think if you want to learn about the project, You can read all about the features of this coin on the
first page of this thread. I hope you'll be pleased to know the unique features of the project.

You're right, also, by having that 40% bunos will attract more investors and probably doesn't take more time to wait. Well, I need to gather more information on this project to know all it's features. If its possible to be know, they must provide some airdrop ,I hope the dev will response for my suggestion.
Yes, I think this project is very good for investment and they will give large profit to their investors but they should arrange some airdrops of there tokens which will make them more famous and will also promote them among many big investors. This is a very important aspect of the project and can help in large marketing. They have a very well management them and i hope they  start on airdrop in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: