Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:55:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥 LendALT coin 🔥  (Read 1796 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:54:47 AM

Bounty program on various social media platform. Creating awareness and getting people know and join this great project, nice. Also the daily 1.5-2% interest will sure attract investors. Good job and goodluck
I agree 1-2% per day is an excellent profit, I consider the issue in guarantees for the investor and I would like to know the opinion of the developer.
That's a fair kind of interest rate, this is an attractive way of attracting investors. Lendalt really wanted us to be more profitable and this is the reason why I get interested into this project. Let's hope they will really hit their target as they offer a good discount about their ICO.
SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:45:51 AM

Bounty program on various social media platform. Creating awareness and getting people know and join this great project, nice. Also the daily 1.5-2% interest will sure attract investors. Good job and goodluck
I agree 1-2% per day is an excellent profit, I consider the issue in guarantees for the investor and I would like to know the opinion of the developer.
That's a fair kind of interest rate, this is an attractive way of attracting investors. Lendalt really wanted us to be more profitable and this is the reason why I get interested into this project. Let's hope they will really hit their target as they offer a good discount about their ICO.
Yes, the discount is really good, but for the excellent work of the project it is necessary to collect as much as possible, then the platform will work as the developer planned.
kruseno

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:47:02 AM

Who will want to buy this coin?
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:52:45 AM

Who will want to buy this coin?

Who? Those investors who willing to invest their money because they see a lot of potentials to this project. They will surely buy this coin if they know that they can get a lot of profit from investing to this project.

Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:10:57 AM

On the day of receiving such interest, this is a good profit. And if after the launch of the project everything will go for the better and will grow, just imagine what kind of good it will be!
This is really great and I would gladly take advantage of the platform for example during the holidays, but the team will have to work hard to gain people's trust.
This is just a simple platform because all we have to do is to lend our altcoin and as a return we get 1.5-2% daily returns. Easy to understand how the platform works. And as for now they offer great percentage about their Lendalt coin so I think everyone can really afford to buy their coin.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:42:56 PM

Their idea about the currencies are nice...They give 40% of extra coin..so it is a great profit I think...I don't need to do any thing extra...so looking forward to this project..& planing to invest here...

Yes, if you are planning to invest then you may invest now to get those 40% bonus of extra coins. I think this is for a limited time only so hurry and grab your token now.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:43:41 PM

It's nice to see that this new project is beginning to interest people more and more with its idea. I'm curious to know at what stage you are now, do you follow your road map?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 02:41:26 PM

Their idea about the currencies are nice...They give 40% of extra coin..so it is a great profit I think...I don't need to do any thing extra...so looking forward to this project..& planing to invest here...
It is yes. And if still to take into consideration that cryptocurrency they only grow in price, then you will receive extra profit as growth of the rate apart from lending.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:58:14 PM

The project is promising and interesting, but I would like to see the members of the team.
a lot of promises, but, the application is not yet, the dates in the road map, too.

We can just wait for the updates of the ICO then. In my opinion, I think they should focus on those improvements because many
people will question the project and how will it do and help their investors to also profit.
There are lots of questions than answers here and hopefully they will have better releases especially white paper and teams because people are investing and investment need trust from both side..we need to work hand in hand to make this better
we are all disappointed there is no response from this project team, all questions no one answered. we need trust so we can invest with this project.

This is a new project and maybe devs are busy in developing the project. Maybe devs need to assign a team that will answer all questions. But we need to read first all the details in OP maybe the answers are already there.
Placing all the necessary information about the project is obvious and necessary. But I believe that there must necessarily be a person who will communicate with people and answer all the interesting questions about the project that arise regularly.

Welcome to the ICO section, about 2/3 of the devs wont and will never answer a single question about the project, that is the cold harsh reality at the moment
quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 03:31:07 PM

Yes, if you are planning to invest then you may invest now to get those 40% bonus of extra coins. I think this is for a limited time only so hurry and grab your token now.
I agree, 40% is a good discount, it does not seem too big and should not fall much when entering the exchange and at the same time is attractive to investors.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:34:26 PM

I agree, 40% is a good discount, it does not seem too big and should not fall much when entering the exchange and at the same time is attractive to investors.
40% is really  a good discount applied at auto checkout during the sale of ICO. This token will be easily available with a reasonable price and it will attract many new usrs to join the project by investing some funds into it. I think, the project has a long life and can be trusted upon.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:45:41 PM

40% is really  a good discount applied at auto checkout during the sale of ICO. This token will be easily available with a reasonable price and it will attract many new usrs to join the project by investing some funds into it. I think, the project has a long life and can be trusted upon.
Yes, the tokens will get a very high value in the future and now it is on discount which is a very profitable deal. This will give all the investors a very good profit in the future if they invest now. The project has a very good whitepaper from which we can say that it will grow very rapidly.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:18:07 PM

Yes, we all agree that 40% is a good discount, but where is the information that the project has a long life? Do you have proof?
Efta321

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:59:48 PM

interesting offers offered by this project, yes I hope this project really can be believed. we look forward to it.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:35:51 PM

Yes you are right that 40% is the very good discount.And this much discount is enough to attract all the investeros.This is the best opportunity for investment.i hope this project will acheive great success.
LendALT a leading platform having huge opportunities in the trending crypto world. It is not only giving 40% discount, you can also sell LendALT coins on huge exchanges that they planned. Their investment opportunities are much deserving. LendALT seems a great launch.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:31:06 PM

When I saw Lendalt I thought it was about lending crypto coins to people, funny right? Until I went through what it's about, it won't be easy but I hope they will pull it off
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:39:26 PM

40% is really  a good discount applied at auto checkout during the sale of ICO. This token will be easily available with a reasonable price and it will attract many new usrs to join the project by investing some funds into it. I think, the project has a long life and can be trusted upon.
This is a big bonus, and i hope dont have any shaker at LendAlt coin project for make short term profit by dumping and pumping Sad
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:21:39 PM

If you are looking or dreaming to have your favorite altcoin, then LendALT will be the answer to your problem. LendALT lets everyone have altcoin they want. The purpose of helping others and also to earn are present. ICO is now live and offered more discounts. Hurry and grab this opportunity.
Holding crypto with no interest seems like FIAT sometimes  Shocked when price is stabled constantly but now we can make use of LendALT platform where we can put our coins and gain 40% discount right now also we can LendALT coins and get daily returns of 2-3%, its time to hurry up for this deal.
vivavivu

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:36:13 PM

When I saw Lendalt I thought it was about lending crypto coins to people, funny right? Until I went through what it's about, it won't be easy but I hope they will pull it off
Haha. I have the same think like you, i think LendAlt will provide some stable ALT lending service maybe?
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:17:23 PM

If you are looking or dreaming to have your favorite altcoin, then LendALT will be the answer to your problem. LendALT lets everyone have altcoin they want. The purpose of helping others and also to earn are present. ICO is now live and offered more discounts. Hurry and grab this opportunity.

I agree, this great LendAlt project is very promising and convincing project that will makes users and investors benifit by having profit in the future due to its potential by having quality features.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: