Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:56:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥 LendALT coin 🔥  (Read 1796 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
murgut

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:23:09 PM

If you are looking or dreaming to have your favorite altcoin, then LendALT will be the answer to your problem. LendALT lets everyone have altcoin they want. The purpose of helping others and also to earn are present. ICO is now live and offered more discounts. Hurry and grab this opportunity.

I agree, this great LendAlt project is very promising and convincing project that will makes users and investors benifit by having profit in the future due to its potential by having quality features.
i am only seing a ethlend clone. but since this space is new it might be possible for more than 1 player to get in  Undecided

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:57:56 PM

I think when some people they first step to invest in this LendALT coin others will follow them, the team just need work more hard on this website and give more info to build the trust with its investors and supporters.
mmmmyah

Activity: 157

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:21:27 AM

Hi -how long is the 40% discount available for? Does it decrease over time? thx
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:23:26 AM

If you are looking or dreaming to have your favorite altcoin, then LendALT will be the answer to your problem. LendALT lets everyone have altcoin they want. The purpose of helping others and also to earn are present. ICO is now live and offered more discounts. Hurry and grab this opportunity.
Holding crypto with no interest seems like FIAT sometimes  Shocked when price is stabled constantly but now we can make use of LendALT platform where we can put our coins and gain 40% discount right now also we can LendALT coins and get daily returns of 2-3%, its time to hurry up for this deal.
Coins LendALT  are very good, but I do not quite understand the scheme for monetizing this project, or rather this coin. This coin will be paid dividends? What policy exchange does the developer have?
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:06:19 AM

I am sure more investors will be interested to try and invest in this project, because now a days a lot of lending platform projects are already successful now and they are running good online. I will participate in the bounty campaign now.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:21:31 AM

Their idea about the currencies are nice...They give 40% of extra coin..so it is a great profit I think...I don't need to do any thing extra...so looking forward to this project..& planing to invest here...

Yes, if you are planning to invest then you may invest now to get those 40% bonus of extra coins. I think this is for a limited time only so hurry and grab your token now.
I agree, 40% is a good discount, it does not seem too big and should not fall much when entering the exchange and at the same time is attractive to investors.
40% is really  a good discount applied at auto checkout during the sale of ICO. This token will be easily available with a reasonable price and it will attract many new usrs to join the project by investing some funds into it. I think, the project has a long life and can be trusted upon.
Yes, we all agree that 40% is a good discount, but where is the information that the project has a long life? Do you have proof?

You know that I'm starting to doubt the reality of this project a little, because there can not be such discounts. After all, if it would be attractive, there are already many who would use this option. But nobody did the same.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:41:57 AM

Is the bonus still at 40% today?

Thank you for your patronage dear customer, Yes the 40% bonus is still active, You may wanna grab it before its too late. Looking forward to seeing you active here at this project. Goodluck.
I understand that there can be a positive attitude behind this , but I still can't believe that this project is giving out the tokens for 40% discount.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:28:05 AM

I agree, this great LendAlt project is very promising and convincing project that will makes users and investors benifit by having profit in the future due to its potential by having quality features.
i am only seing a ethlend clone. but since this space is new it might be possible for more than 1 player to get in  Undecided

But I think they have differences in terms of interest and other features. Clone means all data and information are the same based on my own understanding. Well, we just wait to know the answers of the developer since they are the one who can answer your speculated issue.
rudilo

Activity: 1834

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:39:32 AM

I see the project lendalt coin is quite good and this project has a work program that is so good his target,. I think this project will be quite nice when the market..some of the partner also enough to have a name.. but there are some things that I need to learn again how to get this coin,this coin pays dividends..what development policies have,I still not quite understand,but I will try to learn again.. I think this project will be a success..
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:04:44 AM

But I think they have differences in terms of interest and other features. Clone means all data and information are the same based on my own understanding. Well, we just wait to know the answers of the developer since they are the one who can answer your speculated issue.
I agree, they may have same aspect in their projects its because they have same goal or how the project really works. So we can expect similarities, but we should also consider the differences on their features as well.
Well, it looks like the same but actually, it is not, their project is totally different with EthLend but the lending rate is the same somehow.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:18:13 AM

Who will want to buy this coin?

Many I think? If you really want to know more about the project. You can just visit the front page and read there. You will see
their unique offers and improvements after the ICO.

quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 10:23:19 AM

I see the project lendalt coin is quite good and this project has a work program that is so good his target,. I think this project will be quite nice when the market..some of the partner also enough to have a name.. but there are some things that I need to learn again how to get this coin,this coin pays dividends..what development policies have,I still not quite understand,but I will try to learn again.. I think this project will be a success..
Of course the project is good and as I understand the holders of coins will receive dividends. But we can not really get to know the work of the project, now we can judge the work of the project by the team, which at the moment is working very well.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 10:39:49 AM

This one has lots of more bonus here atleast for earlier starters so we will have to wait till maybe after launch to see if there will be more features  

KALOSO

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:07:32 AM

registered but - STRANGE, but I can not fund my balance, when I open deposit page the btc address to make deposit is empty.. ??
Semaj123

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:17:24 AM

This one has lots of more bonus here atleast for earlier starters so we will have to wait till maybe after launch to see if there will be more features  
So this project is really offers more bonuses than ethlend? In that case, I think this platform will probably have investors because of their earlier bonuses and many will grab this opportunity. Investors should invest in this platform and surely they will have enough profit which can make the both have a win-win situation.
ivanovhristo14

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:18:43 AM

It is great that you have some exchanges in mind already. What is the total token supply?

▄▀ ▄▀   ☎  ⌘ Calls powered by cryptocurrencies ✆  ▀▄ ▀▄
⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩  Experty.io   ⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪
➪ Experty in TOP ICOs to watch in 2018 by Inc.com |  Twitter medium
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:46:32 AM

Many I think? If you really want to know more about the project. You can just visit the front page and read there. You will see

You are right, and aside from the good features of lendalt, they are also offering a very big discount it's 40% extra bonus. Investors will surely get a lot of profit when lendalt reaches the market and when this project price increase a lot.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:49:24 AM

I agree, they may have same aspect in their projects its because they have same goal or how the project really works. So we can expect similarities, but we should also consider the differences on their features as well.
Well, it looks like the same but actually, it is not, their project is totally different with EthLend but the lending rate is the same somehow.
Since the team behind this project remains anonymous, it is most likely that they are the same with EthLend. It seems like they are just creating HYIP types of investment since the resources is not that difficult to get with this kinds of project.
Jedie22

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:55:06 AM

You are right, and aside from the good features of lendalt, they are also offering a very big discount it's 40% extra bonus. Investors will surely get a lot of profit when lendalt reaches the market and when this project price increase a lot.

Exactly, well it also depends on the demand in the society which the value makes high or low. Having a great discounts on this project will probably might those investors as well as users will attract. Actually, most on the ICO have very dump value which is in the first stage but after many weeks or months it will suddenly boost its value which we didn't expected to happened and we hoping that this project have a good value in the future
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:22:13 PM

Exactly, well it also depends on the demand in the society which the value makes high or low. Having a great discounts on this project will probably might those investors as well as users will attract. Actually, most on the ICO have very dump value which is in the first stage but after many weeks or months it will suddenly boost its value which we didn't expected to happened and we hoping that this project have a good value in the future
Of course, everything depends on supply and demand, but it is better to always insure against fluctuations of any financial resources and this is not easy to do.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: