Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:08:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥 LendALT coin 🔥  (Read 1796 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:18:08 PM

What is your key advantage comparing to other lending start ups??
Key advantage is before you and you are on the right ICO platform LendAlt you can join the live ICO and gain 40% bonus additionally you can lend your alts and gain daily returns.
SweetSv

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:41:37 PM

What is your key advantage comparing to other lending start ups??
Key advantage is before you and you are on the right ICO platform LendAlt you can join the live ICO and gain 40% bonus additionally you can lend your alts and gain daily returns.
40% of the additional profit is very good, but then the US authorities will consider coins as valuable, how will the developer solve this problem?
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:50:37 PM

A big discount of 40% bonus, plus 10% Affiliate commission, this is an attractive offer to investors. although it's easy to understand the idea of your website since we already know about lending program, I'll need first to have a loot at whitepaper to evaluate it.
Such a big discounts about the sale so I'm hoping that many will avail this once in a lifetime offer. Investors surely will not regret with this kind of promotion and their ICO is already started and I believe they will hit their primary target.

Well I'm just a paranoid guy but such big discounts are also pretty sketch sounding if you ask me, whats the point of giving a "discount" on a rate that is new. It's as good as the base price
Yes it's a very huge discount.we can get 40% discount into ICO.so i think this is the best opportunity for all the investeros.i hope This project will achieve great success.i wish good luck to all the team members.
I agree with you 40% is huge discount program of LendALT ICO. I have a doubt above dumping after ICO Sad. How LendAlt team will solved this problem?

wooowwww, i agree that this huge discount program will bring a lot of dumpers afetr the ico... but the price will gradually adjust and in the end they'll only be spreading coin into the market
eith this discount it is impossible to miss the target  Grin

Most ICOs are decent for dumping at the end of the day, just put some cash into an ICO and then dump as soon as it's on an exchange. Easy way to make money
I dont hope LendALT will meet this case. If they happen, crowded effect will kill LendALT coin. I really hope LendAlt can do better than Bitconnect.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:24:43 PM

I see LendAlt have windows, linux, macos wallet  release . So when devs team will launch android wallet version? I have curious about this.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:48:57 PM

Grab the opportunity to take a position in their ICO as that will end in january 30th!! So hurry because the early you invest the more bonuses you get and discounts!! I'm sure you are also a fan of letting others lending you coins or tokens, so LendALT are here to lend it to you, this is a great opportunity that we don't want to waste as we will have a profit and also help others to lend tokens with a low percentage and ofcourse if you are selling you get a higher percentage. Let's support LendALT ICO!
Just invest what you are willing to lost. This project is so good to be true and even running a 40% discount. Lets all hope this project will last.

I agree, but let's still think positive that the ico will be successful because of the 40% discount they are offering. Im sure many investors will be attracted by this high bonus token. Good luck to LendAlt coin.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:00:37 PM

LendALT is giving a very nice opportunities for the people around here in the crypto currency community! I hope that more people will reach this information about the ICO and take in the great chances to get more rewards and bonuses that LendALT will give. A rarely unique opportunity that we should not be missed. LendALT is a really interesting and amazing project. I hope that this will continue to prioritized the people around supporting it and make better progress for the whole crypto currency community.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
ScryptAsic (OP)

Activity: 647
Merit: 501

GainerCoin.com 🔥 Masternode coin 🔥

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 02:06:26 PM

waiting for wallet LAN

You can directly download the wallet from their live site
www. Lendalt. Com,  currently which is available for windows and Mac, Wallet is soon going to be available for Linux also. Good luck.

Is there any update that they are also launching an app for Android, IOS users?  Pretty sure many users, members will be pleased for that, It can also gain impressions, traffic both.

Android wallet will be released after ICO
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 02:09:13 PM

LendALT is giving a very nice opportunities for the people around here in the crypto currency community! I hope that more people will reach this information about the ICO and take in the great chances to get more rewards and bonuses that LendALT will give. A rarely unique opportunity that we should not be missed. LendALT is a really interesting and amazing project. I hope that this will continue to prioritized the people around supporting it and make better progress for the whole crypto currency community.
Most of cryptomans put its saves to various cryptocurrency's, which does not bring dividends, and simply can grow in price. At LendALT coin apart from possible growth in price there will be also a percent remuneration. In it his charm.  Smiley

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
sarakeyyy

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:09:31 PM

Most of cryptomans put its saves to various cryptocurrency's, which does not bring dividends, and simply can grow in price. At LendALT coin apart from possible growth in price there will be also a percent remuneration. In it his charm.  Smiley
only a percent remuneration?Is this reward too low? Low to be negligible?
quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 03:39:23 PM

I also consider the project interesting, but the developer needs to actively promote the project. What does the team plan to do to actively advertise its platform?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:46:18 PM

well, ı dont know how ı have to start my words. But lets make it short. One of the biggest Lending Platform Bitconnect can offer now just %0.5 daily profit. So my question is;  your %2 profit is stable for the next 1 year or are you going to fix it also daily as Bitconnect and scale it with Bitcoin up and down ?

We will keep it 1-5 to 2% always

hmm the first decrease happend already now.   You promise %2 but now you say it can be %1,5 - %2  always  Cool   How can you guarantee if for example bitcoin decrease to 10.000 usd  and altcoins has also a deep ?
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:10:39 PM

well, ı dont know how ı have to start my words. But lets make it short. One of the biggest Lending Platform Bitconnect can offer now just %0.5 daily profit. So my question is;  your %2 profit is stable for the next 1 year or are you going to fix it also daily as Bitconnect and scale it with Bitcoin up and down ?

hmm the first decrease happend already now.   You promise %2 but now you say it can be %1,5 - %2  always  Cool   How can you guarantee if for example bitcoin decrease to 10.000 usd  and altcoins has also a deep ?
I think such guarantees in the crypt can not be given by anybody, maybe the developer should think about the guarantees in fiat that will be more real.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 07:53:46 PM

only a percent remuneration?Is this reward too low? Low to be negligible?

My friend, those percents not low as i can see on the main page. And this is specification of this coin, so those percent rewards is stable and fixed.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
WEBcreator

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:01:54 PM

This kind of thing is normal, no one can predict the price of bitcoin right now so it is normal for them to decrease it. Support the project if you want to truly support them . They are actually doing decent for a new one right now

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:13:16 PM

Lendalt sounds risky. How confident will one be to lend their coins in form of purchasing tokens?  Well I ll keep and eye out for this one I still have a lot to understand. Goodluck
ainsleyfran

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:13:30 PM

So that would basically mean that if I purchase 100 coins now, I would receive 140 coins at the end of the month?
Semaj123

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:24:37 PM

A big discount of 40% bonus, plus 10% Affiliate commission, this is an attractive offer to investors. although it's easy to understand the idea of your website since we already know about lending program, I'll need first to have a loot at whitepaper to evaluate it.
Such a big discounts about the sale so I'm hoping that many will avail this once in a lifetime offer. Investors surely will not regret with this kind of promotion and their ICO is already started and I believe they will hit their primary target.

Well I'm just a paranoid guy but such big discounts are also pretty sketch sounding if you ask me, whats the point of giving a "discount" on a rate that is new. It's as good as the base price
Yes it's a very huge discount.we can get 40% discount into ICO.so i think this is the best opportunity for all the investeros.i hope This project will achieve great success.i wish good luck to all the team members.
I agree with you 40% is huge discount program of LendALT ICO. I have a doubt above dumping after ICO Sad. How LendAlt team will solved this problem?

wooowwww, i agree that this huge discount program will bring a lot of dumpers afetr the ico... but the price will gradually adjust and in the end they'll only be spreading coin into the market
eith this discount it is impossible to miss the target  Grin

Most ICOs are decent for dumping at the end of the day, just put some cash into an ICO and then dump as soon as it's on an exchange. Easy way to make money
That's absolutely right, creating ICO and offers a big discounts about their token and after that it will be listed on exchanges which the tokens original price is much lower than in an ICO price. And I'm hoping about this project will stick with their plan about their token value.
masszaki

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:23:53 PM

So, what is the price for LNA coin now by USD and BTC?
izay

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:29:36 PM

Have you join their ICO? They are giving 40% discount and  give 10% affiliate commision by sharing this LendALT platforms to others. This 40% discount is a good deal. Imagine, you will be having many tokens. This is really awesome. Hope that this ICO will be successful and then exchangers were coming soon.
netalone10

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:54:09 PM

is there any minimum requirement for join ICO or to buying the token on this ICO? because i didnt see it on main thread, or maybe i've missed it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: