Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:41:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥  (Read 62991 times)
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:36:05 AM

Hey fellow ONZ coin holders.

We're doing a little giveaway here later today, and just wanted to try and get the coin community together.

https://discord.gg/qedu8YT

Remember to HODL that ONZ !  Smiley

LOL, I thought it was a giveaway promotion from ONZ teams but sadly it's not why not post a thread regarding on this one. But I will help and I have joined your discord channel.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:46:16 AM

We're doing a little giveaway here later today, and just wanted to try and get the coin community together.

LOL, I thought it was a giveaway promotion from ONZ teams but sadly it's not why not post a thread regarding on this one. But I will help and I have joined your discord channel.
Yeah it just made me look exciting stopping me just like that thinking give away promotion Tongue but it is still a better one where we could communicate in the official discord channel with ONZ.
bhadekar.sanj

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:07:34 AM

Have more informations about the development teams and the white paper?  Huh Huh
alves1603

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:20:39 AM

Facebook and instagram do sell data, but how are you going to implement your project?will social networks want to share their income?can
Naturally project will be able to distribute one's personal in-platform tokens among active users. And as well they can be acquired on exchange, create various requests for site itself.
Yes even i hope that they should be soon be acquired by several huge exchanges as for me, i can find good profits in this project as surely some or the other day the project will just reach moon and at that time even a single token would be worth.

We all hoping that this project will become successful, to be able to do that we need to help onz coin to promote in social medias to attract many investors and at the same time make some investment in the ico.

you just have to have a really strong community as a base, the exchanges will naturally come as a consequence.
anhzaibro

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:24:21 AM

ONZ coin explorer looks much trust worthy as we review OnZcoin white papers,  they shoot us how companies using us by getting our personal information by asking us to submit a small survey. Their intentions show how deserving they are about our share of profits, I feel confident to invest in ONZCOIN.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:06:43 AM

ONZ coin explorer looks much trust worthy as we review OnZcoin white papers,  they shoot us how companies using us by getting our personal information by asking us to submit a small survey. Their intentions show how deserving they are about our share of profits, I feel confident to invest in ONZCOIN.
Yes, the platform seems to share it's profits with the users. This will kinda give confidence to investors. I believe the project will go a long way and give great returns to the investors.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:22:43 AM

Facebook and instagram do sell data, but how are you going to implement your project?will social networks want to share their income?can
Naturally project will be able to distribute one's personal in-platform tokens among active users. And as well they can be acquired on exchange, create various requests for site itself.
Yes even i hope that they should be soon be acquired by several huge exchanges as for me, i can find good profits in this project as surely some or the other day the project will just reach moon and at that time even a single token would be worth.

We all hoping that this project will become successful, to be able to do that we need to help onz coin to promote in social medias to attract many investors and at the same time make some investment in the ico.
AB-chain scope is that we should surely get the companies profit share for promoting the companies with our reviews and most of the companies do not as you mention even like the social channels like Facebook and Instagram.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:12:01 AM

This is not a good way to promote your coin. You just give the information like ONZ do a giveaway in discord channel. And apart from this your bounty terms and conditions are horrible  Cool  You give 0.1 coin for 1 twitter but it must have 100 Likes  Grin Roll Eyes
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:26:14 AM

the idea of the project is good, but for some reason it does not gain popularity in the crypto community.It may be the case that information about the project is presented very sparingly?And need to disclose more information about the team?
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:38:40 AM

I looked at the website, but did not find the roadmap of the project. If it exists, it may be necessary to make it more visible-maybe for investors this is not a decisive moment when investing funds, but they need to know how the implementation will proceed

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:41:22 AM

the idea of the project is good, but for some reason it does not gain popularity in the crypto community.It may be the case that information about the project is presented very sparingly?And need to disclose more information about the team?

It might not be popular now but since it is going to use social media I think it will be very popular in the future. Just take it as an advantage that you are one of the first to get to know ONZ platform because the difficulty of acquiring the coin in the future will rise just like how you mine coins.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:14:48 AM

The world's first social cryptorganism - a distorted, social pricing shop, huge market - built forever

The ONZ team firmly believes that the basic human needs are truly needed, our connection needs
And contact with each other for living. But nowadays, we face a crisis of divisions arising from a division of orphan
Politics and ideology When people turn away from one another's disbelief and anger, then they are alone, unwanted and
fear. ONZs team thinks that this team can do something with technology
ONZs principle idea is to simulate the cryptorchurance network as a transferable token in the social media platforms with social media platforms on social media platforms with DPS Blockchain technology
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:18:23 AM

It might not be popular now but since it is going to use social media I think it will be very popular in the future. Just take it as an advantage that you are one of the first to get to know ONZ platform because the difficulty of acquiring the coin in the future will rise just like how you mine coins.
Yes, I agree with you. The ONZ Coin is not yet that too popular like the other Coin and projects out here in the community of crypto currency. I hope that the team will make a more interesting and carching updates regarding this project and surely lots of people will come engage to the ONZ project. Sooner or later this will boost in the crypto world.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:32:32 AM

Yes, I agree with you. The ONZ Coin is not yet that too popular like the other Coin and projects out here in the community of crypto currency. I hope that the team will make a more interesting and carching updates regarding this project and surely lots of people will come engage to the ONZ project. Sooner or later this will boost in the crypto world.
I'm glad I was a member of the ONZ beta Social Media, I can expect some futures of the Social Media on the platform.
We all can expect a better future with this project and it is glad to know that you were engaged with the onz beta version. It will surely lead a good path ahead and will also bring some new good changes to the society.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:37:47 AM

Onz platform has realy a great concept under development. I just hope that it all goes well and will be supported by alot of members of this community.
Once it is officially launch i believe that many will be attracted to this kind of project. Maybe for now it there will be not many but once it will have a good promotions this can boom real quick.
I also think that the Onz project does not have enough advertising campaigns that could bring more people into the project. Perhaps in the near future, developers will still pay attention to this.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:15:55 AM

Unfortunately not everyone will accept such a long project. Many people want to make a profit quickly and here the profit will think in a few years.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:30:08 AM

Onz platform has realy a great concept under development. I just hope that it all goes well and will be supported by alot of members of this community.

I have a strong feeling that the community will support this project, they just need to prove that this project is worth investing for. They need to improve their promotional and advertising strategies.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:03:28 PM

In my opinion, information about the project and the developers is quite clearly written. Few advertising projects.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:13:55 PM

Once it is officially launch i believe that many will be attracted to this kind of project. Maybe for now it there will be not many but once it will have a good promotions this can boom real quick.
Before the launch, their problem that need to be prioritize is their ICO. The team still needs to have more supporters to make this project happen to be successful. If it happens that their ICO will be success then, they can continue the project but for now, they should first face their biggest problem which is about attracting more investors.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:06:12 PM

I have a strong feeling that the community will support this project, they just need to prove that this project is worth investing for. They need to improve their promotional and advertising strategies.
Then they must think of an idea which can catch the attention of the project. This is really the hardest part of an ICO, attracting investors to participate in the sale.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: