Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:46:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥  (Read 62991 times)
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:32:56 PM

When onz platform starts to operate online, it will surely get alot of registrations on day one and might get million of users on thier first year. The profit sharing idea of this project will make it popular to all kinds of social media users.

The shit lmao? 1 million? Bruh even giants in tech have a tough time with that unless there's some mad hype. Not to mention afaik they've opened in beta with barely a 1000 or so users
is really not magic it takes time for all these kind of things so am sure with time they will reach that target but is really going to take time slowly and one after the other they will reach their target am sure
It is higher slow with ONZ including the transactions of accuracy i thought to redeem a 20 ONZ coin every day but that is not possible we can only redeem one time due to IP restrictions as per ONZ team addressed, why can't you re-write the code and avoid such limitations on redeeming the ONZ Coins when we only write the code, it will benefit all the users.
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:36:11 PM

In the modern world, a huge number of people spend their free time in social networks. Who then gets to earn their blogs. But the project team offers another way to make money on social networks. This is a good start

People who spend a lot of time on social media rarely earn any with their blogs. The ONZ platform will open up an opportunity for social media users to be productive.
ONZ will give us the opportunity to have an income based on their platform. We take time to our social media without generating income but with ONZ I am hoping that I am correct with my thoughts about using social media at the same time we can earn income.
my hope is that the value of the onz coin will be much atleast to guarantee coin value so we can actually work hard to get it and also probably invest and hodl

The value of the coin will surely increase if the devs will make it popular, if all people will buy this and will have big volume in exchange sites then we can be sure that onz coin price will high.

I agree, maybe they already think that possible situation. Hopefully having an airdrop could really gives big help if they provide on this project if possible. As I think this project has a huge potential that can benefited by many.
If there was a bit more better updates are available for ONZ there would be more people who will be interested, if dev is adding a brief information it would get more better results from the investors to the platform.
Maybe the team is really busy in doing things for the betterment of ONZ. The project is really good to us that uses social media as a part of our daily routine. Let's just wait for the developers of ONZ to be active in this thread to accommodate and reply to the questions of the community.

Exactly, as we want a good and reliable project that it can be good for all and everyone of us here in crypto currency community. Also, I appreciate so much their great features which really give big helps to us here as I watch their video.

Video content here is very important to help provide an explanation of project details, it is a plus.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:45:42 PM

Social media is very capable of distributing false information I just hope that there is a moderator that will review all post in onz platform to make sure that all the news posted are accurate and has evidence.
Yeah social media can get dirty sometimes. I think there would surely be some guidelines or rules for this platform. As it is necessary for the platform to maintain and build up its reputation.
joeperry

Activity: 2128
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:00:25 PM

In the modern world, a huge number of people spend their free time in social networks. Who then gets to earn their blogs. But the project team offers another way to make money on social networks. This is a good start

People who spend a lot of time on social media rarely earn any with their blogs. The ONZ platform will open up an opportunity for social media users to be productive.
ONZ will give us the opportunity to have an income based on their platform. We take time to our social media without generating income but with ONZ I am hoping that I am correct with my thoughts about using social media at the same time we can earn income.
my hope is that the value of the onz coin will be much atleast to guarantee coin value so we can actually work hard to get it and also probably invest and hodl

The value of the coin will surely increase if the devs will make it popular, if all people will buy this and will have big volume in exchange sites then we can be sure that onz coin price will high.

I agree, maybe they already think that possible situation. Hopefully having an airdrop could really gives big help if they provide on this project if possible. As I think this project has a huge potential that can benefited by many.
If there was a bit more better updates are available for ONZ there would be more people who will be interested, if dev is adding a brief information it would get more better results from the investors to the platform.
Maybe the team is really busy in doing things for the betterment of ONZ. The project is really good to us that uses social media as a part of our daily routine. Let's just wait for the developers of ONZ to be active in this thread to accommodate and reply to the questions of the community.

Exactly, as we want a good and reliable project that it can be good for all and everyone of us here in crypto currency community. Also, I appreciate so much their great features which really give big helps to us here as I watch their video.

Video content here is very important to help provide an explanation of project details, it is a plus.
Yes, a video representation of projects makes a great impact on all the supporters and investors and more and more people get attracted to the project. It will also have a better explanation of the project as virtual representation  makes better impact of the project on the viewers.

Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:06:43 PM

Social media is very capable of distributing false information I just hope that there is a moderator that will review all post in onz platform to make sure that all the news posted are accurate and has evidence.
Yeah social media can get dirty sometimes. I think there would surely be some guidelines or rules for this platform. As it is necessary for the platform to maintain and build up its reputation.
Yes actually there are some pulishers who get somehow dirty sometimes by advertising any commodity or anything on the social media which is not actually accepted by the community sometimes and also can cause some problems. But ONZ would be a good platform for social media and hope that it will recover such problems.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:00:44 PM

hi admin , please when will the ico end ?
and how much the stakes equal ?
ICO will end on 4th of march and stakes will always depend on the total raised amount. So there is better time available to participate in the ICO now and avail the opportunity before it ends.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:11:46 PM

Thank you for summarizing it with some point peopke will understand. But this is just a broad review, much better to read the whitepapers for more details and understanding what is ONZ all about.

unfortunately, in current time the whitepaper itself is quite short and you won't find big details about the platform, I expect from them to update it in future and give us more details or maybe like demo for the platform.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:15:13 PM

I will try to explain what I understand after reading their white paper in simple way, so maybe that will be helpful for some people.

ONZ team members want to integrate traditional social media platforms ( facebook, twitter etc) with blockchain technology ( type Proof-of-Stake ). In order to do that they needs to build some tools and coin.

--- Those have been done.
ONZNet - DPOS crypto backbone : is their own blockchain and it's Proof-of-Stake.
ONZCoin - Social Value Unit : is their coin and it's called ONZ

--- Those are still in developing stage
ONZProbe - Social Media Adaptor : is simply a tool that allow ONZ to access to your social media account.
ONZScale - Social Media Weighting Bot : is the algorithm needs to be developed to evaluate the data feed from ONZProbe on an individual. In other words, it's a tool that will analyze your data on your social media account and determine the value of your data and according to this you will receive certain amount of ONZ coin.
ONZStamp - Social Asset Stamping Bot : is a tool to verify whether your post is original or just copy past from someone else.
ONZWallet - Digital Wallet : is just a wallet to store your ONZ coin.

Thank you for a good overview of the white paper. Now you can read your comment and everything is clear. Written shortly and on the case. Thank you!
really good overview of the project, it was not enough. Probably need to spread it, so that more people could read it. This guy did a good job.
ONZ coin is worlds first social cryptocurrency. their profit sharing strategy on social media platform makes them more unique and people truly appreciate that. due to the involvement of social media project makes more easy to understand. it will be definitely successful after some period of time.

TheBlonde

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:20:14 PM

Giveaway for this beautiful community. ❤️
https://twitter.com/TheBlond82/status/966127689789853696
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:12:08 PM

When onz platform starts to operate online, it will surely get alot of registrations on day one and might get million of users on thier first year. The profit sharing idea of this project will make it popular to all kinds of social media users.

The shit lmao? 1 million? Bruh even giants in tech have a tough time with that unless there's some mad hype. Not to mention afaik they've opened in beta with barely a 1000 or so users
is really not magic it takes time for all these kind of things so am sure with time they will reach that target but is really going to take time slowly and one after the other they will reach their target am sure

Yes, being successful really take some time to achieve. It will all still depends on how serious the project and how many supporters will it have. Also the numbers of investors are very important too.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:57:31 PM

Thank you for summarizing it with some point peopke will understand. But this is just a broad review, much better to read the whitepapers for more details and understanding what is ONZ all about.

unfortunately, in current time the whitepaper itself is quite short and you won't find big details about the platform, I expect from them to update it in future and give us more details or maybe like demo for the platform.
I thought that's why the launch TESTNET for this matter? It's a demo, people who want to try the platform and what's much better is that users who participate gain onzcoin as a reward.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:29:56 AM

Lol, really to do this kind of target and which is easy achieved by this project, that is a phenomenal work done in such a less time.

I think it because of the hard work of the team. And all the good promotions that they have done for the project. So it's not surprising to see something like this.

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:53:24 AM

I agree mate theres too much shit stories in social media sites and fb ceo is not doing anything about it on the other hand he banned crypto advertising in his site.
There will be a checker for all the social medias what ever we write and after the prior approval only they will be published because all those will apply for the skill test before and with ONZ we get assured pays.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:43:01 AM

In this project, I did not see information that would be important to investors. Any even the most interesting and unusual project should have a road map and white paper understood. When they do not creep in, the suspicion that the team simply wants to collect money and disappear
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:09:27 AM

Lol, really to do this kind of target and which is easy achieved by this project, that is a phenomenal work done in such a less time.

I think it because of the hard work of the team. And all the good promotions that they have done for the project. So it's not surprising to see something like this.

Yes, very true saying. This is only possible because of the hardwork of the team this project. They are really doing their job very well. Hopefully the team will strive more and more so that the this project will become more known in the this community of crypto currency and for that, I will continue looking forward for the ONZ project.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:25:58 AM

I like the project, it makes us think about the importance of information. Because any information costs money. And accordingly on any information you can earn, but not always have the means for this. ONZ Coin gives us this opportunity

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:15:29 AM

If I use the DPOS system to create and maintain a network, can I have a masternode? Is there a reward?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:24:51 AM

In the opening page it was stated that social networks are using our personal data but not sharing profit. By the way, where do social networks use our data that they were able to gain profit from it?

All social networks collect our data, for example you put Like on instagram, and after that the database collects what you like. Then you will be shown ads based on your likes. So in the search for Google, for example you are looking for a phone, after that you will be shown advertising phones. Here's to you and collecting data about you.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:53:37 AM

In the opening page it was stated that social networks are using our personal data but not sharing profit. By the way, where do social networks use our data that they were able to gain profit from it?

All social networks collect our data, for example you put Like on instagram, and after that the database collects what you like. Then you will be shown ads based on your likes. So in the search for Google, for example you are looking for a phone, after that you will be shown advertising phones. Here's to you and collecting data about you.
absolutely right. Only the ONZ project promises that we will be able to profit from the collection of our data. I'm curious how this will happen and how it will be realized in life.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:08:27 AM

yeah this is a must by this project to select the fake data; I just wonder how many moderators they need to do that bcs there will be thousands of influencers and hundert thousands of posts ...
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: