Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:22:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥  (Read 62991 times)
Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:35:52 PM

This project practically has no info, I just read where they talked about social media using our data and not sharing the profit with us. Next I saw bounty program with dates. This won't convince anyone to join, so please can we have more on this ICO? Looking forward to a more detailed information
erzascarlet_30

Activity: 210
Merit: 42

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 02:53:46 PM

The project that has been released here in bitcointalk thread well there's no much information and it's lacking of attention to people who wants to support this, good thing I got to click the link to your website and get to see what is ONZ Coin all about. In the website, there's all the information that you needed like roadmaps, timeline of the project, what's lacking is the essence of what is project and what it will do more and what service can it offer to the people. I mean, maybe if there'll be added information of what ONZ Coin might be in the future then i guess no wonder more people would participate in the project and it will gain more popularity.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:21:17 PM

This project practically has no info, I just read where they talked about social media using our data and not sharing the profit with us. Next I saw bounty program with dates. This won't convince anyone to join, so please can we have more on this ICO? Looking forward to a more detailed information
what kind of project is there is not the slightest clarity that signifies this project, how we will trust this project?
Ted Kin

Activity: 546
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:56:38 PM

Interesting design of the site, but I did not find information on the team on the site. Where can I see more?
I think the whitepaper will need to be updated and all coin purpose should be more clearly explained here i just hope they check all major details and update because coin supply and other technical details are well organized. I will like to see more on this coin
In white paper, too, there is no information about the team. Of course, the team can be anonymous, it's a developer's business, but much more trust in the project and it can collect more money if the team is known.
rain_wins

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:13:27 PM

Team members information adds credibility, and at least you can see how many people are behind the project, so it will be nice if you add that. On the positive side you have good idea and nice website.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:28:07 PM

I have just submit to receive newletters for join ONZ Coin bounty program. Hope we will have Bounty ANN asap.
vivavivu

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:29:28 PM

So what time i can apply my reserve for translate. I'm excited about your project - Social Network Blockchain Technology. So awesome.
OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 04:46:28 PM

I am aware about that and it is been ongoing but nothing is being done about it. Social media collects personal information to get profits from geolocation survey collecting sites. I hope we will also get our profit shares using your platform someday. Great project indeed.

Thanks! We will do the best to make it happened!

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 04:47:54 PM

Bounty bounty bounty!!

Here we go~

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2700565

Let's go to join it now!

Nice, i thought there is no bounty yet for this project. Good thing is i checked every pages and found this.  Grin
It would be better if you update your main post so that it can be easy to find and this project will get more supporters faster.
You are right, I also first got acquainted with the main post and there it is indicated that Bounty generosity will be opened a little later. And in fact it turns out that it has already been opened. I would like to join her. And the main post must necessarily be updated in order not to lose its users.

You are right. We are going to update the main post now.

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 04:54:43 PM

i want to say that more infomation pls ,you know there is no team member info,no github info ,Except one webpage,So you want to raise money?
There are too many scam now, people must face and regulate it

agree with you. Actually those kind of projects must be finished first with all WP, Roadmap with dates !! ,  Team member introducing, etc., before they get listed in Bitcointalk and in other forums and social media. There is even no dates in the Roadmap. So how can people trust and invest their hard worked money ?   

Thanks for suggestion. We are full force on development and maybe overlooked some general items, but we will add more details soon.

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 04:55:41 PM

i want to say that more infomation pls ,you know there is no team member info,no github info ,Except one webpage,So you want to raise money?
You're right.there are too many scam now
want to participate in any the airdrop or bounty campaign must also check the information very carefully

I agree, because now a days a lot of scammers are creating scam projects and airdrops just to get some money to us. I am expecting that this project is serious and they will add more details about their project. The plans and goals of Onz coin is good for all of us. I am looking forward for more announcement of this project.

Thanks ehrz22!

Sure! We will announce more information!

Ted Kin

Activity: 546
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:56:27 PM

Yes, the distribution of coins on the airship with such little information is normal, but if the project wants to get money, the developer should give more information.
OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 04:59:34 PM

agree with you. Actually those kind of projects must be finished first with all WP, Roadmap with dates !! ,  Team member introducing, etc., before they get listed in Bitcointalk and in other forums and social media. There is even no dates in the Roadmap. So how can people trust and invest their hard worked money ?   
Thats right they cant attract anyone if thier information is not fully completed. Theres alot of ICO out there that are misleading and just prey on peoples money.

We are trustful team and really hope to make the project success! We invested our own resource into the project and it is a real blockchain compare to those ERC20 tokens. So, it is a good chance for everyone to join us to build something great in the future!

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 05:02:35 PM

Wow, another coin for social networks? A good idea, but the team will have to try to make the community appreciate this coin.

The idea of ONZ Coin is quite different to other coins for social networks, you will get the ideas in our whitepaper.

You are right, we need support from the community, that's why we are launching the airdrop and wish more people can join!

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 05:28:28 PM

Yes, the idea is not new, but judging by the team and design of the site you have to wait for the company's bounty, now it all depends on the team's work, the project has a lot of competitors.

Yes, we know there are a lot of competitors in crypto world, however, we are working on what we believe and making it happen.

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 05:29:54 PM

This project looks very promising and the project idea is very unique.ONZ is the first cryptocurrency which store the socual value.This is the decentralised platform based on the blockchain technology.i hope this project will acheive great success.

Thanks Mr Charming! We need the support like you from community.  Grin

hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:36:25 PM

You mentioned in the headlines .Social networks are using your personal data everyday...But they never share the profits Does that mean that ONZ will pay it's users for their personal data ! Overall it seems like a good project , with enough hard work and dedication , I believe you guys could easily succeed.
tperkara

Activity: 353

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:44:41 PM

a very interesting project, and I hope there will be a change in the presence of ONZ Coin as a social Cryptocurrency developed based on blockchain technology. We will get a lot of latest news and market information.
and hopefully with the dedication of the development team will make this ICO a success in the future

-=Send 0.01 BNB for 50% chance to win 0.019 BNB to 0x8af75e8DE6c766a934871c6ec0733d262fE08089 on BSC=-
[ANN] 🪙【CoinFlip】 Decentralized Magic Wallet - Double your 0.01 BNB
juninhodecio

Activity: 268
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:47:08 PM

Very good !! Good luck for the team and coin
Semaj123

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:39:15 PM

You mentioned in the headlines .Social networks are using your personal data everyday...But they never share the profits Does that mean that ONZ will pay it's users for their personal data ! Overall it seems like a good project , with enough hard work and dedication , I believe you guys could easily succeed.

I also wanted to ask the same question, if this is true then probably social networks already gained so much profit because they never share it to the user. I wonder how this platform can give services to us and I'm curious to know how we can make profits from this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: