Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:35:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥  (Read 62991 times)
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:13:49 PM

I think that this project is doing a great by restricting the access and influence of the external elements like the social media to get personal data of the user, but I think that to do this it will need huge amountof support from the user.

The entire point of this plat form is to sell your data but in exchange give you a cut from the money they make. (FB and insta do the same but they dont give you money)

And in addition, your activities will be tracked by a bot which can be used in managing bounty programs like Twitter or Facebook Campaign. With this kind of platform, it will be more convenient for the manager and the bounty promoter since there will be no manual counting and manual reports.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:14:34 PM

I think that this project is doing a great by restricting the access and influence of the external elements like the social media to get personal data of the user, but I think that to do this it will need huge amountof support from the user.

The entire point of this plat form is to sell your data but in exchange give you a cut from the money they make. (FB and insta do the same but they dont give you money)
Well, at least we earn money from them unlike what you have just pointed out that fb and instagram did not share. The advantage of fb and instagram is they are free to used so I think it is fair enough imo.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:34:29 PM

You are right, they need to get more supports from the members and they also need to make more new members in their crypto social media sites. I am curious now how they will make it.
That depends on their marketing strategy on how they are going to have more members. But I think Onz is a good project because it is a about social media and we know we like social media so, I think the team needs more explanation about their platform in simplest way where we can understand easily how the project works.

It is a social media, indeed. Users who will use this platform will input their basic information and then they will navigate to different links or view some photos or vids just like in Facebook. Every action performed by the users are actually data. These data will be processed to make an information out of it. This information will be sold to large companies (e.g. advertising company) but here's the catch... they will share their profit to the users of their social media.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:41:09 PM

Well, at least we earn money from them unlike what you have just pointed out that fb and instagram did not share. The advantage of fb and instagram is they are free to used so I think it is fair enough imo.
FB and Instagram do the same but we can use the Facebook to drive traffic to websites through our promoted products and on every sale with our referral link through their website sales we get commissions and ONZ coin clearly states there should be a profit share.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:53:28 PM

You are right, they need to get more supports from the members and they also need to make more new members in their crypto social media sites. I am curious now how they will make it.
That depends on their marketing strategy on how they are going to have more members. But I think Onz is a good project because it is a about social media and we know we like social media so, I think the team needs more explanation about their platform in simplest way where we can understand easily how the project works.

It is a social media, indeed. Users who will use this platform will input their basic information and then they will navigate to different links or view some photos or vids just like in Facebook. Every action performed by the users are actually data. These data will be processed to make an information out of it. This information will be sold to large companies (e.g. advertising company) but here's the catch... they will share their profit to the users of their social media.
Exactly we are getting kind of ripped of by those social media sites ,they claim they are free but actually gathering and storing data and information about every individual then selling it . Those stuff are not intended to be paid off but they should atleast ask for our approval about it.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:20:11 PM

The idea of ​​the project is certainly very tempting in my opinion. If developers launch their project, a lot of people will be able to profit from their accounts in social networks, I'm interested.
Haha. If i don't have any mistakes, at this time we have only beta version of ONZ. And we can "earn profit" when they launch the official application of course? But, wait, we will pay for someone by ONZ coin or others currency?

In this time, there is no beta version of ONZ platform, only a coin that you buy to participate in their ico, platform will be release later in stage 3 I think. and to benefit form the platform you will need to own social media with big amount of followers, because what ONZ does actually, is considering your social media as real assets and aim to integrate social media platforms with DPOS blockchain technology, I understand that like changing facebook and twitter to steemit in somehow through their platform. So likes you get and content you post and how popular you are social media will give your assets a values.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:35:32 PM

The idea of ​​the project is certainly very tempting in my opinion. If developers launch their project, a lot of people will be able to profit from their accounts in social networks, I'm interested.
Haha. If i don't have any mistakes, at this time we have only beta version of ONZ. And we can "earn profit" when they launch the official application of course? But, wait, we will pay for someone by ONZ coin or others currency?

In this time, there is no beta version of ONZ platform, only a coin that you buy to participate in their ico, platform will be release later in stage 3 I think. and to benefit form the platform you will need to own social media with big amount of followers, because what ONZ does actually, is considering your social media as real assets and aim to integrate social media platforms with DPOS blockchain technology, I understand that like changing facebook and twitter to steemit in somehow through their platform. So likes you get and content you post and how popular you are social media will give your assets a values.
When the sense of true belonging is the fundamental human need where our need to connect, interact with each other as ONZ clearly gives the visibility why do we need not be get the profit share from companies for promoting the company?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:23:33 AM

That is some good features of ONZ. But how about the advertiser, Can they guarantee that they can also profit from their promotions for exchange in legit traffic. Facebook and Instagram are expert in that field.

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:51:52 AM

Is all the data is secured and it cannot be shared for the other users ? if it is shared and openly source that is not a secured one for all the people who make their workflow with ONZ Coin.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:20:44 AM

Really good project, the idea of this project is relevant in our time! I'll keep an eye on the project!

Yeah, very great project that looks have a huge chance of potential in the future. Also, as I look on their bounty very active admin that always update the spreadsheet. I hope for the better success on this project.
Yes a great project here. It'll help the users of the platform to earn money because of this it'll be popular among the audience. The devs and admin do a remarkable job. They're active which help the community to grow. Great project!
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:35:42 AM

Is all the data is secured and it cannot be shared for the other users ? if it is shared and openly source that is not a secured one for all the people who make their workflow with ONZ Coin.
There will be an option for you to determine which data you gonna share with others publicly, privately or just your own.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:43:31 AM

That's it .. I did not even think that facebook and instagram is engaged in the collection and sale of information. But I hope that they know that this is not legal?

Lol what? The entire business model of FB, Insta and even google involves selling of your data.

It is 100% legal and YOU agree to let them do that when you use the site. You must have clicked "Accepted Terms" when you made your account
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:49:56 AM

This project will be of interest to the members of the crypto community, because they lead an active life in facebook and instagram. And with the platform Ons will be the ability to earn extra interest

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:55:53 AM

Geniş çaplı güzel bir projeye benziyor. İncelemeye değer en azından.

hocam burası ingilizce yorumların yazıldığı bölüm, türkçe ONZ sayfasında türkçe yorum yapabilirsin.

He mean that its a great project and its worth to analyse it. I told him to follow the project in his local thread. By the way has ONZ a turkish ANN Thread?

If not, please do not hesitate to contact me admin  Grin
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:19:38 PM

Geniş çaplı güzel bir projeye benziyor. İncelemeye değer en azından.

hocam burası ingilizce yorumların yazıldığı bölüm, türkçe ONZ sayfasında türkçe yorum yapabilirsin.

He mean that its a great project and its worth to analyse it. I told him to follow the project in his local thread. By the way has ONZ a turkish ANN Thread?

If not, please do not hesitate to contact me admin  Grin
This good and interesting project does not have a very active bounty manager and as far as I know, he does not charge extra fees for activity in the local tread.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:24:49 PM

Facebook and instagram do sell data, but how are you going to implement your project?will social networks want to share their income?can
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:47:56 PM

I also can not understand. How exactly will you pay users for access to information? How exactly do you implement this?
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:48:26 PM

That's it .. I did not even think that facebook and instagram is engaged in the collection and sale of information. But I hope that they know that this is not legal?

Lol what? The entire business model of FB, Insta and even google involves selling of your data.

It is 100% legal and YOU agree to let them do that when you use the site. You must have clicked "Accepted Terms" when you made your account
Yeah, we also using their sites for free and it was really a fair share. It is normal for site to gather information especially in social media so that people can identify who they are dealing.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:54:39 PM

Facebook and instagram do sell data, but how are you going to implement your project?will social networks want to share their income?can

Well, If you check the title of this project you will see this: "ONZ Coin | The NEW Generation Crypto-Social Media" As the title says, onz coin will be the new crypto-social media.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:18:33 PM

Your killing the concept of the project , maybe you have a point about our data should be secured but this platform can access our data which like what you mean. Maybe those data that we wanted to share are for the businesses only.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: