Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:20:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥  (Read 62991 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:49:59 PM

Do you know the date of launch of the platform? I also want to test this platform. Which information will be available for purchase?
You don't have to know. They always update about the improvements and developments for the platform so you don't have to worry.
But it is also better to know so that if in any case there are some issues of the platform it will be easily corrected. And I think it is somehow important to know about the launch of the platform so that many people can test and will have their own opinion about it.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
romadon

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:30:46 PM

Do you know the date of launch of the platform? I also want to test this platform. Which information will be available for purchase?
You don't have to know. They always update about the improvements and developments for the platform so you don't have to worry.
But it is also better to know so that if in any case there are some issues of the platform it will be easily corrected. And I think it is somehow important to know about the launch of the platform so that many people can test and will have their own opinion about it.
We will know all the news in the update of information. If you can not find the answer. We must wait until the developer or team gives an answer to that question.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:32:18 PM

I have not heard from the team for a long time. How much have you collected, how are things going with the progress of your project? have you moved and become closer to realizing your plans?

I want to ask the same questions too. Why devs are not active now? Are they finalizing all details about this project? We know that to be able to succeed the project needs to be more active to attract many investors.

Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:03:24 PM

I have not heard from the team for a long time. How much have you collected, how are things going with the progress of your project? have you moved and become closer to realizing your plans?
Well, you can visit their site to know more about the collection. Take sometime to visit because I think it will answer your questions. Also, you can browse other information that whatever is in your mind.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:15:06 PM

It seems to be an interesting project. It could be a good investiment!

You are right, actually we can be a big help if we will start our investments now. And we can also help to make advertising in all available platforms. I am looking for more developments in onz coin.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 03:56:51 PM

What exactly do the developers of the project plan to earn on the number of subscribers / friends or on photos / videos and other publications? Or is it just that users spend time on social networks?
I think it depends not from the amount of friends / subscribers, but from that how much will be exactly transitions on the advertising which you will be able to issue on my wall in this social network. Well, and naturally, your award will be more, if your profile is untwisted and you will have very many subscribers.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 04:12:08 PM

Let's join our Discord!!! There are many good crypto stuffs!!

https://discord.gg/jN96F3A

Grin

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 04:13:57 PM

When onz platform starts to operate online, it will surely get alot of registrations on day one and might get million of users on thier first year. The profit sharing idea of this project will make it popular to all kinds of social media users.

The shit lmao? 1 million? Bruh even giants in tech have a tough time with that unless there's some mad hype. Not to mention afaik they've opened in beta with barely a 1000 or so users
1000 users it is very easy and will be set up without ceremony. Even less attractive exchanges collect this number from the starting point. Here we have project more serious and scope naturally the appropriate.

We are surely over 1000 users join.

Our social media already over this number!

Telegram: 3,200 - https://t.me/onzcoin
Facebook: 6,200 - https://facebook.com/onzcoin
Twitter: 700 - https://twitter.com/onzcoin

Wink

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 04:15:08 PM

When onz platform starts to operate online, it will surely get alot of registrations on day one and might get million of users on thier first year. The profit sharing idea of this project will make it popular to all kinds of social media users.

The shit lmao? 1 million? Bruh even giants in tech have a tough time with that unless there's some mad hype. Not to mention afaik they've opened in beta with barely a 1000 or so users
is really not magic it takes time for all these kind of things so am sure with time they will reach that target but is really going to take time slowly and one after the other they will reach their target am sure
It is higher slow with ONZ including the transactions of accuracy i thought to redeem a 20 ONZ coin every day but that is not possible we can only redeem one time due to IP restrictions as per ONZ team addressed, why can't you re-write the code and avoid such limitations on redeeming the ONZ Coins when we only write the code, it will benefit all the users.

Yes, there is IP restrictions to prevent the coins distributed to a single guy!

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 04:16:32 PM

In the modern world, a huge number of people spend their free time in social networks. Who then gets to earn their blogs. But the project team offers another way to make money on social networks. This is a good start

People who spend a lot of time on social media rarely earn any with their blogs. The ONZ platform will open up an opportunity for social media users to be productive.
ONZ will give us the opportunity to have an income based on their platform. We take time to our social media without generating income but with ONZ I am hoping that I am correct with my thoughts about using social media at the same time we can earn income.
my hope is that the value of the onz coin will be much atleast to guarantee coin value so we can actually work hard to get it and also probably invest and hodl

The value of the coin will surely increase if the devs will make it popular, if all people will buy this and will have big volume in exchange sites then we can be sure that onz coin price will high.

I agree, maybe they already think that possible situation. Hopefully having an airdrop could really gives big help if they provide on this project if possible. As I think this project has a huge potential that can benefited by many.
If there was a bit more better updates are available for ONZ there would be more people who will be interested, if dev is adding a brief information it would get more better results from the investors to the platform.
Maybe the team is really busy in doing things for the betterment of ONZ. The project is really good to us that uses social media as a part of our daily routine. Let's just wait for the developers of ONZ to be active in this thread to accommodate and reply to the questions of the community.

Exactly, as we want a good and reliable project that it can be good for all and everyone of us here in crypto currency community. Also, I appreciate so much their great features which really give big helps to us here as I watch their video.

Video content here is very important to help provide an explanation of project details, it is a plus.

Agree! You can checkout our YouTube channel!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGZBhjJz_DQUQjbNumyDt_A

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 04:17:09 PM

Social media is very capable of distributing false information I just hope that there is a moderator that will review all post in onz platform to make sure that all the news posted are accurate and has evidence.
Yeah social media can get dirty sometimes. I think there would surely be some guidelines or rules for this platform. As it is necessary for the platform to maintain and build up its reputation.

We want to build a fair game for every social network user to join!
 Wink

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 04:17:32 PM

Check out our latest video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4iynu9wYis

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 04:18:04 PM

hi admin , please when will the ico end ?
and how much the stakes equal ?
ICO will end on 4th of march and stakes will always depend on the total raised amount. So there is better time available to participate in the ICO now and avail the opportunity before it ends.

You are correct!!  Grin

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 04:20:57 PM

I will try to explain what I understand after reading their white paper in simple way, so maybe that will be helpful for some people.

ONZ team members want to integrate traditional social media platforms ( facebook, twitter etc) with blockchain technology ( type Proof-of-Stake ). In order to do that they needs to build some tools and coin.

--- Those have been done.
ONZNet - DPOS crypto backbone : is their own blockchain and it's Proof-of-Stake.
ONZCoin - Social Value Unit : is their coin and it's called ONZ

--- Those are still in developing stage
ONZProbe - Social Media Adaptor : is simply a tool that allow ONZ to access to your social media account.
ONZScale - Social Media Weighting Bot : is the algorithm needs to be developed to evaluate the data feed from ONZProbe on an individual. In other words, it's a tool that will analyze your data on your social media account and determine the value of your data and according to this you will receive certain amount of ONZ coin.
ONZStamp - Social Asset Stamping Bot : is a tool to verify whether your post is original or just copy past from someone else.
ONZWallet - Digital Wallet : is just a wallet to store your ONZ coin.

Thank you for a good overview of the white paper. Now you can read your comment and everything is clear. Written shortly and on the case. Thank you!
really good overview of the project, it was not enough. Probably need to spread it, so that more people could read it. This guy did a good job.
ONZ coin is worlds first social cryptocurrency. their profit sharing strategy on social media platform makes them more unique and people truly appreciate that. due to the involvement of social media project makes more easy to understand. it will be definitely successful after some period of time.

We want to make something different for all social network users!

We want to change the existing eco-system!

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 04:22:54 PM

is really not magic it takes time for all these kind of things so am sure with time they will reach that target but is really going to take time slowly and one after the other they will reach their target am sure

Yes, being successful really take some time to achieve. It will all still depends on how serious the project and how many supporters will it have. Also the numbers of investors are very important too.

Consider how steemit grow their user base?

The power of social networks is to grow their user base by sharing from their user...  1 to 2 to 4 to 8 to 16 to 32 .... you make the number...  it can be a huge market!!

Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:34:30 PM

It seems to be an interesting project. It could be a good investiment!
Yeah, very great project that looks have a huge chance of potential in the future. Also, as I look on their bounty very active admin that always update the spreadsheet. I hope for the better success on this project.
OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 04:47:36 PM

If I use the DPOS system to create and maintain a network, can I have a masternode? Is there a reward?

Yes, you can.

You need to run a delegate, then ask people (coin holder) to vote your delegate. If you g have enough votes to rank in the top 101. You will start forging new coins!

However, if you cannot get enough votes, you still can vote for others and earn from their sharing rewards!

That's why DPOS coin have a long term holding value!!  Grin

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 05:02:01 PM

It is higher slow with ONZ including the transactions of accuracy i thought to redeem a 20 ONZ coin every day but that is not possible we can only redeem one time due to IP restrictions as per ONZ team addressed, why can't you re-write the code and avoid such limitations on redeeming the ONZ Coins when we only write the code, it will benefit all the users.

Well this actually is a great idea and is going to protect the coin value so basically it's kinda spread and value is also maintained Good job ONZ

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:08:59 PM

With the recent information technological advancement, I think IP restriction will be still not enough to prevent anybody to bypass the system. And IP restriction is not a good idea for social media platforms. It will limit the number of users per IP address into one. Which means, one user per household. Not a good idea.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:21:49 PM

There could be something deserving in the video about ONZ but nothing could make it worth as we already aware ONZ is a block chain for social networks, we really require potential graph of ONZ but not an advertising old traditional traffic video just to gain views.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: