Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:56:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What does the future of bitcoin look like??  (Read 2817 times)
GalahadSeika

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:43:18 AM

The future of the bitcoin contains endless possiblities it maybe be beneficial and harmful at the sametime because bitcoin will always be volatile and every changing in the demands of the society. Bitcoin looks like a promising investment because it will dramatically increase more and more in the near future.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:32:33 AM

It is really heard to say crypto currency's future. Bitcoin is an exception crypto in the crypto world. It is the virtual currency that it has a lighting future. Price is so valuable and users of it are also in huge number. Bitcoin is the future of money. We can hope that Bitcoin will reach on better position in future.
Bitcoin has no shape it’s a virtual currency because it is a crypto currency and more value able as other currencies. The future of bitcoin is very bright because many people has bought it earlier and now getting benefits from it and still people are buying this digital currency.

Bitcoin has large number of its holders and became the world 1st rank digital currency and supporting to many people who were living from hand to mouth.
mambavrogs

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:42:50 AM

the dominance of bitcoin will get higher and higher as time goes by it looks like a population growth co'z so many investors and altcoins that exist in the market
ateebshaikh290

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:05:14 AM

I think the future of bitcoin will be more brighter as always because the price of bitcoin increase frequently and now it is becoming popular and valuable each day so we can easily guess that it would be more valuable and popular in future and the reason for it is that now everyone is looking forward to be rich and people coming toward technology.
sarjilcse

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:05:29 AM

Yeah , you made some valid points ! but new investors invest in bitcoin , old users who have good knowledge in crypto market they are investing altcoin like ETH, Dash something like that. so what if investor continue investing in Bitcoin for sure btc have a very good future !!
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 12:38:11 PM

It is a techno world and every one like to be rich in a short period and using shortcuts
to earning more, in this way bitcoin is very useful and helpful, you can see the hike
taken by bitcoin in the last one year,and still it is rising its new heights. So future of bitcoin is
very bright.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
hybie22

Activity: 127

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:28:47 AM

Hard to explain what does the future of bitcoin looks like but , what I know is that bitcoin will be much higher and very useful .
BitChief

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:37:04 AM

So Bitcoin's market dominance in the cryptocurrency world is currently at the lowest level ever with 36.1% of the total value.

In my opinion, it's because the interest in alternative coins is rising rapidly for one, but you also have to consider how much of the bitcoin world is criminal. Seriously, for the first 5-8 years, the digital currency was mainly used as a means for criminals to launder money and sell illegal goods on the dark market. Think of all the massive hacks in the early days also, and all those darknet markets that disappeared with huge amounts of bitcoin.

Literally millions and millions of the 16 million coins out there would be owned by criminals. And now with bitcoin becoming more centralized and less anonymous, they are swiftly exiting the market and looking for alternative dark coins.

I also personally avoid using bitcoin all-together because of the extremely slow transaction speeds and high cost's associated with it.

The bitcoin mining business is dust, so that interest will die quickly.

I just don't see a very bright future for the god of cryptocurrency and it will surely be surpassed by one of its rivals soon enough.

I'm torn between predicting it to be Dash, or Ethereum, and I recon it could be about 2 years before that happens.   

Would love to know peoples thoughts on the future of bitcoin.

Where will bitcoin be in

2 weeks?
2 months?
2 years?

Will it be surpassed by another coin? If so, which one and when?

I think bitcoin will always have a place as a safe store of value. I think Ethereum however will become a far more universal crypto currency becoming even more of a core backbone for the market

GoNetWork★☆★ By the Winning Team at ETHWaterloo ★☆★GoNetWork
▬World's Largest Ethereum Hackathon▬ (https://gonetwork.co/)
BTCbengi

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:45:09 AM

I think in no time any penny can replace Bitcoin instantly because it is really important to the user at the moment. Actually, in the past, Bitcoin has done very well, it has helped her school a lot. I do not deny that it is used for criminal activity so it has been banned in some countries around the world but the benefits it brings are enormous.

virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:51:57 AM

We are all aware that only a minority is using / holding / investing cryptocoins and also bitcoin.  Even when minority is dealing with bitcoin; it is proving itself as good tool for earning big profits; imagine with the rise in  the usage of bitcoin its demand will certainly rise and as a result law of demand and supply will apply.  With the rise in demand and almost stagnant supply the prices will definitely go up.  So the persons who are dealing in this coin will definitely gain with the passage of time.  Only patience is required to hold for few years.

So I see the future of bitcoin very much shining and attractive and profit earning asset..
chizmark

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:03:16 AM

Bitcoin becomes a globally accepted form of currency, virtual or not, with some counties having outright banned the use of Bitcoin, though the number of countries are diminishing, with the wider issue being the lack of regulation on Bitcoin itself
lasry

Activity: 205

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:49:35 PM

I really disagree when people says that bitcoin has a bright future. The thing is transaction fees gone worse now. And the traffic haven't improve at all. The popularity of bitcoin maybe is the reason why theres a great chance that it will be dumped this year. I vote for ethereum this time.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
pogitayo

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:50:21 PM

So Bitcoin's market dominance in the cryptocurrency world is currently at the lowest level ever with 36.1% of the total value.

In my opinion, it's because the interest in alternative coins is rising rapidly for one, but you also have to consider how much of the bitcoin world is criminal. Seriously, for the first 5-8 years, the digital currency was mainly used as a means for criminals to launder money and sell illegal goods on the dark market. Think of all the massive hacks in the early days also, and all those darknet markets that disappeared with huge amounts of bitcoin.

Literally millions and millions of the 16 million coins out there would be owned by criminals. And now with bitcoin becoming more centralized and less anonymous, they are swiftly exiting the market and looking for alternative dark coins.

I also personally avoid using bitcoin all-together because of the extremely slow transaction speeds and high cost's associated with it.

I just don't see a very bright future for the god of cryptocurrency and it will surely be surpassed by one of its rivals soon enough.

I'm torn between predicting it to be Dash, or Ethereum, and I recon it could be about 2 years before that happens.   

Where will bitcoin be in

2 weeks?
2 months?
2 years?

Yes you're right with that statement that bitcoin is kinda decreasing. But still, bitcoin is the leading digital currency, maybe we just have to wait for a while that someday bitcoin will rise again because of its many investors.
Fedor07

Activity: 282

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:52:37 PM

The future of Bitcoin could be a good one and also a bad one , a lot of thinks can come and happen  . It's possible for Bitcoin to fall down really much, and if this happens, Bitcoin is dead . But also Bitcoin can rice up really much , I'm not gonna say how much because I can not  know .  But if it's gonna rice up , it's gonna be amazing , the profit it's gonna be amazing .
Weaklies

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:31:45 PM

Where will bitcoin be in

2 weeks?
2 months?
2 years?

In my opinion, Bitcoin still survives in many crypto currency battles. Now the prices of many crypto currency prices are increasing gradually. They are doing their business transactions more quickly. Yes, there is only one end to everything. Lately people will be driven towards newer more new crypto currency. Now many crypto currency offers a lot of benefits. But Bitcoin is a long way from the market down.
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:07:43 PM

Where will bitcoin be in

2 weeks?
2 months?
2 years?

So for me it looks like the world current currency that many people used to make many things happen in their lives. Bitcoin is very useful to many people and also it gives many opportunity.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
kc999991

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:09:07 PM

Bitcoin will eventually surpassed by another coin With newer technology and better security in the future. However, it will still hold its place for a long while because of its traditional crypto currency status before anything happens.
stoque09

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:27:06 PM

I guess that the BTC growth in 2018 and on the next years too depend of laws which will be created each country. While BTC and others criptos were unknown till 2017... your growth was not controled by anyone. From now on mainly in conservatives countries they will do all to get the BTC and criptos growth censured  
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:28:14 PM

I guess that the BTC growth in 2018 and on the next years too depend of laws which will be created each country. While BTC and others criptos were unknown till 2017... your growth was not controled by anyone. From now on mainly in conservatives countries they will do all to get the BTC and criptos growth censured  
To be frank the future of bitcoin does not depend upon some country regulating it,i would like to see it as a decentralized currency and the best these governments can do is to ban the exchanges being run n their country,these sort of news will affect the price of bitcoin as we see recently from the Korean authorities ,i only see a bright future for bitcoin when the lightening netwrok is activated.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:08:20 PM

Bitcoin future is hard to explain. There are still some homework to be done ny bitcoin developer if they want bitcoin become better in future.
Regarding surpass by other altcoin, i think the possibility is very small since no others can reach the marketcap as high as bitcoin.
I agree that, the future of bitcoin is hard to explain and we do not know what would be the future of bitcoin. On the other hand, even though the future of bitcoin is still unpredictable I still believe that bitcoin will have better future and it will have huge contribute in our economy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: