Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:53:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What does the future of bitcoin look like??  (Read 2817 times)
chirst adam94

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:37:35 AM

The dominance of bitcoin will get higher and higher as time goes by it looks like a population growth co'z so many investors and altcoins that exist in the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jcag07

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:39:33 AM

bitcoin can be a fast and secure payment place if we use bitcoin in the future. Bitcoin is constantly developing, and due to this it is very difficult to move it from its place. I believe the bitcoin will last and will be known to other hineration and more male bitcoin fields
MoasKiaet

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:47:55 AM

Hard to explain what does the future of bitcoin looks like but , what I know is that bitcoin will be much higher and very useful .
wasaisisisi

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:25:02 AM

No one can predict bitcoin for the future, but maybe bitcoin will continue to be useful for those who need it.
burnchan

Activity: 240

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:50:39 AM

So Bitcoin's market dominance in the cryptocurrency world is currently at the lowest level ever with 36.1% of the total value.

In my opinion, it's because the interest in alternative coins is rising rapidly for one, but you also have to consider how much of the bitcoin world is criminal. Seriously, for the first 5-8 years, the digital currency was mainly used as a means for criminals to launder money and sell illegal goods on the dark market. Think of all the massive hacks in the early days also, and all those darknet markets that disappeared with huge amounts of bitcoin.

Literally millions and millions of the 16 million coins out there would be owned by criminals. And now with bitcoin becoming more centralized and less anonymous, they are swiftly exiting the market and looking for alternative dark coins.

I also personally avoid using bitcoin all-together because of the extremely slow transaction speeds and high cost's associated with it.

The bitcoin mining business is dust, so that interest will die quickly.

I just don't see a very bright future for the god of cryptocurrency and it will surely be surpassed by one of its rivals soon enough.

I'm torn between predicting it to be Dash, or Ethereum, and I recon it could be about 2 years before that happens.   

Would love to know peoples thoughts on the future of bitcoin.

Where will bitcoin be in

2 weeks?
2 months?
2 years?

Will it be surpassed by another coin? If so, which one and when?
Nobody can predict the future. But I believe Bitcoin will still remain dominant from the other coins. Illegal acts can also be done with other coins but not Bitcoin. So it is not a reason for not to surpass. It is not the coin, but it’s the people who makes it bad. So I think, there will be some actions to take place to minimize this criminal and fraudulent acts. With this, I am confident that Bitcoin will survive in the next succeeding years.
Rayner77

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:01:05 AM

I think that Bitcoin will not stay as #1 forever.. It's currently at the top now in terms of market cap since it's the first go-to coin for crypto newbies.. Once more and more people learn about other coins with better features, they will leave Bitcoin for what they believe.
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:33:01 PM

In future to me bitcoin market will explore a lot. Day by day people are becoming curious about crypto currency. When the word crypto currency come then the name bitcoin also comes with it. Bitcoin is said to be the bestest crypto currency and also the most oldest crypto currency. It's value was only a dollar when it first came to market and now the value reached to 10k$. If bitcoin wasn't popular then the price won't be this much high. So, undoubtedly it's community will become big in future.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Moonbill

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:37:40 PM

Yes, no one can predict bitcoin for the future but I think Bitcoin will not stand at number 1 forever. Bitcoin is constantly evolving and therefore it is difficult to move it from its location, and I believe the bitcoin will last longer and will be known more.
BurstBurst

Activity: 494
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:47:15 PM

Bitcoin will always have its foundation and legacy stay strong but there will always a time that the first must be replaced by a better one. An upgrade to the new cryptocurrencies out there in terms of transactions and fees. Plus the well-known people backing it up and huge partners.
Odlanyer

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:13:47 PM

Bitcoin will be more secured, much fast and high price if we used bitcoin in right way to the future. Bitcoin is very helpful to us can sustain our daily needs, bitcoin will become popular someday to the next generation.
JackyLon

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:32:21 PM

Bitcoin will always have its background and heritage to stay strong but there is always a time when the first must be replaced by a better one. . Bitcoin is very useful for us to sustain our daily needs, bitcoin will become popular someday for the next generation, and i think bitcoin is forever number 1.
jejerosie123

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:50:47 PM

In my opinion, Bitcoin has play a big role in crypto currency. Now Bitcoin is on top among to other crypto currencies. So if people will continue to use Bitcoin, it will have a bright future. Of course, rising and falling are normal in this kind of industry. But I am confident that once Bitcoin will fall it will definitely go back on its right track.
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:28:44 PM

Maybe it will be the one which everyone used in their daily transaction through online. Bitcoin will always have its foundation and legacy stay strong but there will always a time that the first must be replaced by a better one. So it is not a reason for not to surpass. It is not the coin, but it’s the people who makes it bad. So I think, there will be some actions to take place to minimize this criminal and fraudulent acts. With this, I am confident that Bitcoin will survive in the next succeeding years. Bitcoin is constantly developing, and due to this it is very difficult to move it from its place.
unsquidly

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:36:51 PM

The future of bitcoin would have a digital money for no third parties and for that we would not even have to deal with digital currency processing.
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:57:06 PM

So Bitcoin's market dominance in the cryptocurrency world is currently at the lowest level ever with 36.1% of the total value.

In my opinion, it's because the interest in alternative coins is rising rapidly for one, but you also have to consider how much of the bitcoin world is criminal. Seriously, for the first 5-8 years, the digital currency was mainly used as a means for criminals to launder money and sell illegal goods on the dark market. Think of all the massive hacks in the early days also, and all those darknet markets that disappeared with huge amounts of bitcoin.

Literally millions and millions of the 16 million coins out there would be owned by criminals. And now with bitcoin becoming more centralized and less anonymous, they are swiftly exiting the market and looking for alternative dark coins.

I also personally avoid using bitcoin all-together because of the extremely slow transaction speeds and high cost's associated with it.

I just don't see a very bright future for the god of cryptocurrency and it will surely be surpassed by one of its rivals soon enough.

I'm torn between predicting it to be Dash, or Ethereum, and I recon it could be about 2 years before that happens.   

Where will bitcoin be in

2 weeks?
2 months?
2 years?

i think the future of bitcoin will be awesome and great because i think many company in the future will accept bitcoin as theur money or payments in their employers

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
black point

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:00:46 PM

The future of the bitcoin contains endless possiblities it maybe be beneficial and harmful at the sametime because bitcoin will always be volatile and every changing in the demands of the society. Bitcoin looks like a promising investment because it will dramatically increase more and more in the near future.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:51:19 PM

Bitcoin future is hard to explain. There are still some homework to be done ny bitcoin developer if they want bitcoin become better in future.
Regarding surpass by other altcoin, i think the possibility is very small since no others can reach the marketcap as high as bitcoin.
It's true what you say, that no coin ever outperformed both bitcoin in the market and when investing even though the bitcoin front is unpredictable but I'm sure bitcoin can provide a comfortable space and simplicity for those who follow it.
As we can see a lot of people are now rich with help of bitcoin so we can expect the same for coming future days, bitcoin is unpredictable currency and anything can happen to bitcoin in future but we can make positive prediction these days because bitcoin is at good demand in market people are agree to buy it and soon in market we will feel remarkable change in price for high bitcoin demand and low availability because of huge transaction, I think future bitcoin looks very high in price according to high demand.
kangbasir

Activity: 394

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:21:25 PM

Bitcoin will be money In the Future because bitcoin is the first and still the largest cryptocurrency until now even the value is higher than the previous year.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:38:49 PM

Where will bitcoin be in

2 weeks?
2 months?
2 years?

i think the future of bitcoin will be awesome and great because i think many company in the future will accept bitcoin as theur money or payments in their employers
That is right to say that bitcoin future is looking too much good and bright, i fact bitcoin is becoming popular even in backward countries, which is also giving a very strong support to bitcoin,i think that in future bitcoin will be using as normal currency, in fact bitcoin is becoming the new generation currency, because the young generation is taking too much interest in bitcoin and other crypto currencies.
Bodik1710

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:44:34 PM

Bitcoin is very important thing in our world .First of all I think that Bitcoin will be cost  more than 30000-45000$ in few month.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: