Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:46:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What does the future of bitcoin look like??  (Read 2817 times)
blueman8331

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:52:20 PM

So Bitcoin's market dominance in the cryptocurrency world is currently at the lowest level ever with 36.1% of the total value.

In my opinion, it's because the interest in alternative coins is rising rapidly for one, but you also have to consider how much of the bitcoin world is criminal. Seriously, for the first 5-8 years, the digital currency was mainly used as a means for criminals to launder money and sell illegal goods on the dark market. Think of all the massive hacks in the early days also, and all those darknet markets that disappeared with huge amounts of bitcoin.

Literally millions and millions of the 16 million coins out there would be owned by criminals. And now with bitcoin becoming more centralized and less anonymous, they are swiftly exiting the market and looking for alternative dark coins.

I also personally avoid using bitcoin all-together because of the extremely slow transaction speeds and high cost's associated with it.

The bitcoin mining business is dust, so that interest will die quickly.

I just don't see a very bright future for the god of cryptocurrency and it will surely be surpassed by one of its rivals soon enough.

I'm torn between predicting it to be Dash, or Ethereum, and I recon it could be about 2 years before that happens.   

Would love to know peoples thoughts on the future of bitcoin.

Where will bitcoin be in

2 weeks?
2 months?
2 years?

Will it be surpassed by another coin? If so, which one and when?
i think the future of bitcoin will be awesome and great because i think many company in the future will accept bitcoin as theur money or payments in their employers

Of course, what would happen if big investment companies and banks enter to the crypto market?
I think the price is likely to be $ 100,000 this year or next year.
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:51:52 PM

I think that bitcoin is expecting a very rapid development, as this technology is really necessary for us and will be actively used in the future.

qtronix

Activity: 596
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:13:54 PM

I really believe in bitcoin, in its technology, as it can really change the world and improve it. I am sure that very soon we will be able to fully use the crypto currency in the same way as the usual currency.
Giftedcrypt

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:35:13 PM

The  future of bitcoiń Of course is very bright,am just waiting for the mass adoption of it, and the blockchain technology,by the common masses,and country..
Giftedcrypt

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:36:53 PM

The  future of bitcoiń Of course is very bright,am just waiting for the mass adoption of it, and the blockchain technology,by the common masses,and country..
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:42:54 PM

Indeed bitcoin to be still growing and the growth is to a positive direction so it'll help to make bitcoin big. One thing is that bitcoin is a leader of crypto on which other coins are will look to make improvement. It shows how bright the future of Btc will be.
zhopas

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:51:00 PM

It's hard to predict what will happen to bitcoin in the future but all I can say that bitcoin is really that powerful because of it's popularity and it's benefits to the people. Bitcoin is not that having it's stable price but it is grow a lot.
arguelles84

Activity: 285

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:25:35 AM

For the most part, only ordinary users should not expect confidentiality from Bitcoin. At the moment, cash is the only way to remain incognito. There is no road map for the development of bitcoin in the future. The community on Reddit has already divided into two separate groups, because they can not agree. In others, the Crypto-currency actually has leaders who manage them.
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:40:59 AM

Literally millions and millions of the 16 million coins out there would be owned by criminals. And now with bitcoin becoming more centralized and less anonymous, they are swiftly exiting the market and looking for alternative dark coins.

2 months?
2 years?

You should put some links for evidences that criminals truly owns that kind of huge volume of bitcoin. Because you know it is easy to accuse someone but it is hard to accused someone with the truth because lack of evidences.

In the future bitcoin will remain at the top of all coins. It will not replace by any coin even the coin is potential.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
cyberkuto

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:43:16 AM

So Bitcoin's market dominance in the cryptocurrency world is currently at the lowest level ever with 36.1% of the total value.

In my opinion, it's because the interest in alternative coins is rising rapidly for one, but you also have to consider how much of the bitcoin world is criminal. Seriously, for the first 5-8 years, the digital currency was mainly used as a means for criminals to launder money and sell illegal goods on the dark market. Think of all the massive hacks in the early days also, and all those darknet markets that disappeared with huge amounts of bitcoin.

I also personally avoid using bitcoin all-together because of the extremely slow transaction speeds and high cost's associated with it.

I just don't see a very bright future for the god of cryptocurrency and it will surely be surpassed by one of its rivals soon enough.

I'm torn between predicting it to be Dash, or Ethereum, and I recon it could be about 2 years before that happens.   

Where will bitcoin be in

2 weeks?
2 months?
2 years?

It would be successful.  Money would be more easier than what we are currently having now.  Those people who invested a lot, would be richer and the others who withdraw their investment,  would be regret. 
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:21:39 AM

In the process of the rapid development of virtual currency, the role of bitcoin is huge. In the future, bitcoin may withdraw from the circulation of digital money at a high price. The market share and function of bitcoin will be undertaken by thousands of altcoin.

I strongly agree with you mate. Bitcoin do have play a vital role on cryptocurrency market in which it server as the mechanism to trigger more investor to grab in investment in crypto market.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:58:13 AM

I'm not sure about that,  but I think bitcoin will definitely bright in the future, it does it will be there are many another coins which is can chase even pass bitcoin. But the first thing the people will see is bitcoin itself not the others, well I think bitcoin will always have a massive popularity.
Heartbreakeren

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:59:02 AM

The future looks bright! When the growth rate stabilizes, there'll be more personal payment solutions (similar to PayPal) as well as traditional banking solutions built on top of cryptocurrencies.
chengyinoing

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:05:45 AM

Where will bitcoin be in

2 weeks?
2 months?
2 years?

I believe this is absolutely possible in the next three to five years, the industry is brand new and it will take at least a few years to become mainstream. We can see 10 times as much revenue in a lot of cryptographic currencies, just as BTC did this year.
charlenedave

Activity: 159

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:08:36 AM

I'm not sure about that,  but I think bitcoin will definitely bright in the future, it does it will be there are many another coins which is can chase even pass bitcoin. But the first thing the people will see is bitcoin itself not the others, well I think bitcoin will always have a massive popularity.
No one is sure about the future but I agree with you that Bitcoin is capable to have a bright future. The price canbe more profitable and most likely to gain popularity.

Yohr87

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:11:23 AM

For me I always look to the positive side.I always hope that in the future bitcoin will blow up,the demand will increase and the price of bitcoin will rise.And bitcoin in the future will legalize and accept by all country. Bitcoin has a lot of benefit and advantages.It help a lot and because of bitcoin I have financial freedom.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:20:58 AM

Where will bitcoin be in

2 weeks?
2 months?
2 years?

We can't be sure what thebfuture stare of bitcoin or any otger ceypyocurrency available in the market will be. But at the very least we see a nice increase in bitcoin's price in the past few months making it the first true price increase bitcoin has ever got since this year. Personally I see a good future to bitcoin considering the amount if support it has been getting from its users and enthusiasts.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:24:34 AM

Bitcoin is very important thing in our world .First of all I think that Bitcoin will be cost  more than 30000-45000$ in few month.

Bitcoin's volatility is the one reason why a lot of people invested in digital currency but volatility also is the one reason why a lot of people are saying that Bitcoin is just bubble and will pop soon. We do not know if Bitcoin will be having a great price or not but if we are talking about the future, I guess if Bitcoin continued to be developed and used by a lot of people, I'd say Bitcoin has a bright future.
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:25:26 AM

With regards to ventures like bitcoin we can never truly say in regards to it. Bitcoin in the not too distant past simply like different altcoins has still a considerable measure of potential. Bitcoin following a couple of years would either keep on growing or lose its esteem on account of some other altcoin. The improvement of advanced money is still early, and since bitcoin is the pioneer of digital forms of money, some other alt who need to get in will design their's to bitcoin. Yet at the same time, everything still depends on what will happen to the market sooner rather than later.
Batang Hambog

Activity: 223

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:37:33 AM

Where will bitcoin be in

2 weeks?
2 months?
2 years?

when it comes to investments like bitcoin we can never really say about it. Bitcoin up til now just like other altcoins has still a lot of potential. Bitcoin after a few years would either continue to grow or lose its value because of some other altcoin. The development of digital currency is still early, and since bitcoin is the pioneer of cryptocurrencies, some other alt who want to get in will pattern their's to bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: