Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:43:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What does the future of bitcoin look like??  (Read 2817 times)
Nodehype

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:23:15 PM

very amazing in my opnion, and with some things to surprize everybody

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:36:15 PM

Bitcoin will be unbelievable in the future, even when we know to collect 50 satoshi maybe 100 dollars will correspond instantly now Bitcoin  mining I wonder what will happen in the next 10 years in the next 10 years. I think everywhere accept use btc payment system method wallets and alls.
The value is increasing day by day, large investors come to join, other countries restrict bitcoin while some accepted it. Different stories, different challenges, but it keeps the sense of abundance, excellency, vision, and pride with the purpose of bringing comfort to life. Its future may be uncertain, but if we keep supporting it sincerely and spread the significant characteristics it has, then I think it will grow, will have a brighter future, and the community will get stronger.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:53:31 PM

I see the future of bitcoin will be more expensive because bitcoin from year to year experienced a price increase caused by a very limited supply and because of the difficulty of getting bitcoin makes bitcoin very expensive.
i_iz_vins

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:54:16 PM

the future of bitcoin can see more excited and joyful once it reach to 20k$ then it will take totally command over the media for which the demands will be increase and also most important the investment will furthermore rise
but we cannot deny the fact that bitcoin dropped tremendously after that 20 000 us dollar price last december 2017.The price is affected by the demand to bitcoin and I think the reason why it came down is because investors are lacking interest because of the high transaction fee. I think every year, it will come to its peak then months later it will go down, and the process repeats.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:41:45 PM

the future of bitcoin can see more excited and joyful once it reach to 20k$ then it will take totally command over the media for which the demands will be increase and also most important the investment will furthermore rise
but we cannot deny the fact that bitcoin dropped tremendously after that 20 000 us dollar price last december 2017.The price is affected by the demand to bitcoin and I think the reason why it came down is because investors are lacking interest because of the high transaction fee. I think every year, it will come to its peak then months later it will go down, and the process repeats.
Can't wait to see the future actually as  I know that our future will be great for sure especially those who have many coins in there wallet, imagine we will gonna transact things thru the use of digital currency.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 06:44:40 PM

you will see Bitcoin always in surges and every surges remains about 03 to 07 months and again Bitcoin go up with new record so always hold Bitcoin in surge and wait for good moments.

baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:03:15 AM

Bitcoin look like in the future would be more exciting and more harder because of  the new technology .More investors and more good benifits .
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 02:50:27 AM

I believe there will be other cryptocurrencies which will surpass Bitcoin, so Bitcoin will considered a legend in the future.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
thom88

Activity: 75
Merit: 48

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:55:36 AM

I believe there will be other cryptocurrencies which will surpass Bitcoin, so Bitcoin will considered a legend in the future.

but legends never die and since bitcoin compared to human beings has no heart that stops beating, i think the legend Bitcoin will not die. so if its not dying, its going to appreciate in value. i don't see anything in between.
Daday23

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:02:46 AM

It look like it will blow up in the future.Many investors want to invest in bitcoin and many business also involved with bitvoin.And the legality and acceptance of bitcoin will happen.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:05:41 AM

Nope I dont think so. bitcoin will continue to survive until whenever and all users are also very comfortable using bitcoin. developers will always do renewal for bitcoin to fit the times and not lagging behind its competitors. if competitors increasingly sophisticated. as well as bitcoin later
Gondwanaland

Activity: 354

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:12:42 AM

So Bitcoin's market dominance in the cryptocurrency world is currently at the lowest level ever with 36.1% of the total value.

In my opinion, it's because the interest in alternative coins is rising rapidly for one, but you also have to consider how much of the bitcoin world is criminal. Seriously, for the first 5-8 years, the digital currency was mainly used as a means for criminals to launder money and sell illegal goods on the dark market. Think of all the massive hacks in the early days also, and all those darknet markets that disappeared with huge amounts of bitcoin.

Literally millions and millions of the 16 million coins out there would be owned by criminals. And now with bitcoin becoming more centralized and less anonymous, they are swiftly exiting the market and looking for alternative dark coins.

I also personally avoid using bitcoin all-together because of the extremely slow transaction speeds and high cost's associated with it.

The bitcoin mining business is dust, so that interest will die quickly.

I just don't see a very bright future for the god of cryptocurrency and it will surely be surpassed by one of its rivals soon enough.

I'm torn between predicting it to be Dash, or Ethereum, and I recon it could be about 2 years before that happens.   

Would love to know peoples thoughts on the future of bitcoin.

Where will bitcoin be in

2 weeks?
2 months?
2 years?

Will it be surpassed by another coin? If so, which one and when?

I can see that tge future of bitcoin will be having a wide pOpulation. Many people will invest here and tgey will depend here to makebtheir money bigger. The bitcoin will be legal and no will be afraid to take risk because the security here is surely perfect.

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██
Sedorikku

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:14:29 AM

So Bitcoin's market dominance in the cryptocurrency world is currently at the lowest level ever with 36.1% of the total value.

In my opinion, it's because the interest in alternative coins is rising rapidly for one, but you also have to consider how much of the bitcoin world is criminal. Seriously, for the first 5-8 years, the digital currency was mainly used as a means for criminals to launder money and sell illegal goods on the dark market. Think of all the massive hacks in the early days also, and all those darknet markets that disappeared with huge amounts of bitcoin.

Literally millions and millions of the 16 million coins out there would be owned by criminals. And now with bitcoin becoming more centralized and less anonymous, they are swiftly exiting the market and looking for alternative dark coins.

I also personally avoid using bitcoin all-together because of the extremely slow transaction speeds and high cost's associated with it.

I just don't see a very bright future for the god of cryptocurrency and it will surely be surpassed by one of its rivals soon enough.

I'm torn between predicting it to be Dash, or Ethereum, and I recon it could be about 2 years before that happens.   

Where will bitcoin be in

2 weeks?
2 months?
2 years?

Hello there, everyone has own perception about something and many things undergo with the word change.  Everything,  every people in this world has to be change because change can make that thing or that people better than before. But for me i think the bitcoin it is look like the future of many people and this will help us in our daily lives someday.
Crislyn4116

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:17:53 AM

I think the future of bitcoin is the best payment system. And the fastest way of transfering money from different part of the world. Bitcoin can also use in online shopping and using qr code it can capture the wallet address for payment.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
faithofb

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:49:49 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2018, 04:08:03 AM by faithofb

Its looks great, our fear is just that government wont just come one day and ban bitcoin in general, but am still very optimistic government wont ban it as they also want to adopt the new technology
taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:05:21 AM

Bitcoin future is very bright as am sure time will come when it will be accepted by many and when government will make it legal to their citizens
Mentari78

Activity: 34
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:38:22 AM

we can not yet confirm whether the Bitcoin will be exceeded by other coins, because Bitcoin is also still developing its [Suspicious link removed]pared to other ditigal assets. but the possibility of bitcoin value will be exceeded by more sophisticated digital assets, such as Etherium, although currently Bitcoin market capitalization is much larger than the others.
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:50:38 AM

Where will bitcoin be in

2 weeks?
2 months?
2 years?

It turns out to be the same old post of how, what or any WH question of bitcoin is. As we all know, aside from its volatility, bitcoin is hard to predict. It will br needing some different factors that will take over to kist down kts possibility just like how it is graphically and statistically made.
BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:05:08 AM

Where will bitcoin be in

2 weeks?
2 months?
2 years?

It's normal that the dominance of bitcoin will be reduced as the price has been at 50% from the all time high and once the price will start to rally the dominance will also goes higher. So nothing to worry.
pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 05:18:22 AM

Bitcoin's future does not go out of stock market sites. Crypto money is worth to stock market sites.
I do not think it will be a common currency. No world country can be collected under common currency.
The Blockchain system is more important. We will hear more of this system in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: