Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:21:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What does the future of bitcoin look like??  (Read 2817 times)
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:24:10 AM

Bitcoin future is very bright as am sure time will come when it will be accepted by many and when government will make it legal to their citizens
the truth is, the demand for bitcoin every day increases. and it makes the plus value of bitcoin to grow in the future. we know that when we are able to use bitcoin, it will be difficult to leave. and every day, there is always a newcomer in the crypto world that will keep it growing.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:25:33 AM

I believe there will be other cryptocurrencies which will surpass Bitcoin, so Bitcoin will considered a legend in the future.
Looking back at history and analyzing the current situation I can say that the future of bitcoin is bright. It keeps on growing not just in value but the community also. With  this scenario we can conclude that demand in bitcoin will keep on going up so bitcoin future is certain to move up. The popularity of bitcoin is unstoppable because it's very useful and beneficial so the future is going to be exciting.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:37:03 AM

Let me speak like a prophet, the future of bitcoin is very bright, great and promising. If there is any coin that will be globally and legally accepted it will be bitcoin. You just sit down and criticize bitcoin, If you are a lover of bitcoin you can make a suggestion that will profound solution to those problem you have enumerated.
FlexBrah

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:15:22 PM

Bitcoin will be just like a digital alternative to gold that will grow in value. It is unlikely that in the near future any altcoin will be higher in terms of market capitalization than bitcoin. Bitcoin protocol will be constantly improving.
Rustandy

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:39:25 PM

1. The mainstream bank will accept bitcoin, and start offering bitcoin storage facilities. They will also create digital currency derivatives.

2. The main problem in the digital currency is volatility, and this is predicted to decrease drastically in 2018.

3. There will be a new government agency created to analyze the regulation of digital currency.
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:08:04 PM

The bitcoin future might not be very clear and predictable but it looks bright the market has currently recovered and the coin has regained most of its lost value, a positive move on the side of Bitcoin,More people are getting into Bitcoin, meaning there will be an increase in Bitcoin market cap, The only stumbling block for Bitcoin is the legislation battles its in with the governments, if these battles are won then there will be no stopping Bitcoin it will automatically rise

endut15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:20:03 PM

the future of bitcoin is quite difficult to know in the future, because we never know how the state of bitcoin. yes hopefully our future will be bitcoin can grow well again without any other coin rivals who want to match bitcoin.
Wong owah

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:28:06 PM

if I learn the future bitcoin will get better and also advanced, bitcoin prices start setabil and also bitcoin prices will get better in every day, hopefully bitcoin added to grow.
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:08:17 PM

I believe there will be other cryptocurrencies which will surpass Bitcoin, so Bitcoin will considered a legend in the future.
No I am not agree with you because bitcoin is gaining more and more value in market, no currency can be equal to bitcoin in future everyone is asking for the bitcoin, no altcoins can become at the value of bitcoin, bitcoin is the mother of all other altcoins and it will remain this kind of investment forever, price of bitcoin will be high but we cannot expect it to be low again ever.
Heartbreakeren

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:16:52 AM

Some banks claim that bitcoin is not the answer to a cashless society. What do you guys think?
Going cashless is the future, right?
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:39:30 AM

So Bitcoin's market dominance in the cryptocurrency world is currently at the lowest level ever with 36.1% of the total value.

In my opinion, it's because the interest in alternative coins is rising rapidly for one, but you also have to consider how much of the bitcoin world is criminal. Seriously, for the first 5-8 years, the digital currency was mainly used as a means for criminals to launder money and sell illegal goods on the dark market. Think of all the massive hacks in the early days also, and all those darknet markets that disappeared with huge amounts of bitcoin.

Literally millions and millions of the 16 million coins out there would be owned by criminals. And now with bitcoin becoming more centralized and less anonymous, they are swiftly exiting the market and looking for alternative dark coins.

I also personally avoid using bitcoin all-together because of the extremely slow transaction speeds and high cost's associated with it.

The bitcoin mining business is dust, so that interest will die quickly.

I just don't see a very bright future for the god of cryptocurrency and it will surely be surpassed by one of its rivals soon enough.

I'm torn between predicting it to be Dash, or Ethereum, and I recon it could be about 2 years before that happens.   

Would love to know peoples thoughts on the future of bitcoin.

Where will bitcoin be in

2 weeks?
2 months?
2 years?

Will it be surpassed by another coin? If so, which one and when?
I am sure bitcoin will continue to be in the future even though I can not know for sure of it, but what I think is bitcoin is created using technological advances and the development of the growing era of technology of course bitcoin will also be growing as well
brengoskandel

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:46:08 AM

I see bitcoin in the future is very useful and very many are looking for bitcoin and bitcoin to be very expensive because bitcoin more difficult to obtain, not only that development of bitcoin technology that can be used for some companies.
mohor

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:11:58 AM

It may want to appear that bitcoin may be eaten by its rival. The bitcoin dominance has fallen with the aid of all right down to 38% in today's date. The cryptocurrencies are heading toward a new revolution. Other cash is faster within the transaction and lowers in expenses a complete advantage over the bitcoin and as a consequence, the use of them would possibly simply boom loads. The cash is properly-concept initiatives for a long-term, simply the manner bitcoin got its investors in long-term these initiatives gets it too. Thus the dominance of the bitcoin will move even down and it may vanish one day. This will depart our bitcoin almost bare in a very quick time frame. So you notice with this aftermath I'm definitely certain that many incorrect matters may want to appear.

But I'm sure about one component, we can not predict it so rapidly. The new 12 months has simply commenced and there are numerous extra element but to return and marvel us.
nambunamba

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:40:58 AM

So Bitcoin's market dominance in the cryptocurrency world is currently at the lowest level ever with 36.1% of the total value.

In my opinion, it's because the interest in alternative coins is rising rapidly for one, but you also have to consider how much of the bitcoin world is criminal. Seriously, for the first 5-8 years, the digital currency was mainly used as a means for criminals to launder money and sell illegal goods on the dark market. Think of all the massive hacks in the early days also, and all those darknet markets that disappeared with huge amounts of bitcoin.

Literally millions and millions of the 16 million coins out there would be owned by criminals. And now with bitcoin becoming more centralized and less anonymous, they are swiftly exiting the market and looking for alternative dark coins.

I also personally avoid using bitcoin all-together because of the extremely slow transaction speeds and high cost's associated with it.

I just don't see a very bright future for the god of cryptocurrency and it will surely be surpassed by one of its rivals soon enough.

I'm torn between predicting it to be Dash, or Ethereum, and I recon it could be about 2 years before that happens.   

Where will bitcoin be in

2 weeks?
2 months?
2 years?

Its true bitcoin transaction is too expensive. I do think coin such ethereum will be really big cause ethereum have a lower cost in transaction and more faster than bitcoin. In future there will more coin that offer great project and breakthrough, i hope there will be coin that are fit for transaction and good to use by many people. Coin such tether that has goo volatility and stable would be really good for transaction.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
hrz

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:15:33 AM

bitcoin is now more glowing and perhaps the fore bitcoin more shine again because many are fond of bitcoin and many are hunting for bitcoin.
maerose_sun

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:22:06 AM

Bitcoin in the future i think will gonna increase the number of users and the value of it, if people have more knowledge on how to use bitcoin i'm sure bitcoin will gonna soar high. In the near future technology will bring great impact in our lives, so as this bitcoin will gonna fly together with the demand of technology.
SantoshSoma

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:00:11 AM

Where will bitcoin be in

2 weeks?
2 months?
2 years?

The future of the bitcoin will be more excited and it will reach high values because in future most of the people will use bitcoin as payment gate way, same time bitcoin developers need to do some home work
kiumilo0o

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:12:16 AM

With many advantages over conventional payment methods, in the future, it is likely that electronic money will become one of the main payment instruments. In fact, many positive signals are proving that soon will come true.
Diki Santo

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:13:42 AM

When you get there, Bitcoin's future is even more predictable than paper money. You know for sure that Bitcoins emissions are limited, which gives you a guarantee that you will not suffer from inflation. In addition, political instability or economic problems have no impact on bitcoin levels.
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:22:24 AM

I think, in the future bitcoin will become more famous and will continue to grow as will many investors who are interested in bitcoin so it will make bitcoin prices increasing and investment in bitcoin will be more profitable
we will never know whether the future of bitcoin will get better or even decrease. we know that there are so many who want to destroy bitcoin through fake news that makes people less trust with bitcoin. but we must always support and promote bitcoin so that in the future bitcoin will become better known by society.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: