Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:14:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What does the future of bitcoin look like??  (Read 2817 times)
MahalQu2612

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:36:48 AM

You have a solid point there, but I think Bitcoin would still last many years or so because of the demand people has and the publicity Bitcoin has attained. Bitcoin still has a high demand and it will carry out because people are still wanting Bitcoin. For the publicity and popularity, its much more common for the common folk to know Bitcoin than other cryptocurrency, so that's why Bitcoin will still strive.
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:41:54 AM

I'm sure that the future of bitcoin is pretty bright and good. After all, whatever it is, this is a huge breakthrough for all mankind and it seems to me that the cryptocurrencies can not just disappear, too long a way was passed.
Lyinman

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:55:50 AM

I think it is gold Cheesy
Roni116

Activity: 269

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:04:07 AM

So Bitcoin's market dominance in the cryptocurrency world is currently at the lowest level ever with 36.1% of the total value.

In my opinion, it's because the interest in alternative coins is rising rapidly for one, but you also have to consider how much of the bitcoin world is criminal. Seriously, for the first 5-8 years, the digital currency was mainly used as a means for criminals to launder money and sell illegal goods on the dark market. Think of all the massive hacks in the early days also, and all those darknet markets that disappeared with huge amounts of bitcoin.

Literally millions and millions of the 16 million coins out there would be owned by criminals. And now with bitcoin becoming more centralized and less anonymous, they are swiftly exiting the market and looking for alternative dark coins.

I also personally avoid using bitcoin all-together because of the extremely slow transaction speeds and high cost's associated with it.

The bitcoin mining business is dust, so that interest will die quickly.

I just don't see a very bright future for the god of cryptocurrency and it will surely be surpassed by one of its rivals soon enough.

I'm torn between predicting it to be Dash, or Ethereum, and I recon it could be about 2 years before that happens.   

Would love to know peoples thoughts on the future of bitcoin.

Where will bitcoin be in

2 weeks?
2 months?
2 years?

Will it be surpassed by another coin? If so, which one and when?

The future of bitcoin will be very good and very potential to be the currency of the future, bitcoin will be adopted globally and used by people around the world.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
Kimchu kuno

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:07:12 AM

Don't worry boys here is a good new for you;

Great News For Bitcoin! Lightening Network First Payment Was Successful!
https://www.coindesk.com/payment-provider-bitrefill-runs-successful-lightning-transaction-test/

Once the Lightening Network is fully implemented bitcoin will return to dominated the market as the one and only king of the cryptocurrencies Cheesy

The future of bitcoin is bright and has many advantages on top of the traditional of crypto currencies. Furthermore, future market price would still be going higher than the present value and will be definitely becoming stronger.

Future of BTC looks like a big tree  many branches leaves and fruits branches means countries adopt leaves means green market fruits means consume by many people.
dodz031718

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:25:42 AM

Bitcoin are globally accepted as a digital currency.Many people says that bitcoin has a bright future.The transaction fees gone worse now and the traffic haven't improve at all. The popularity of bitcoin maybe is the reason why theres a great chance that it will be dumped this year.
Domanity

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:54:06 AM

If people become more confident in Bitcoin, this will certainly have a positive impact on future bitcoin development, but if people continue to make bad news about Bitcoin, it will make Bitcoin worse off. So let's be together, continue to keep the good name of this bitcoin, from the attacks of people or groups who do not like Bitcoin. May Bitcoin rise soon.
mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:09:45 PM

I think the future of bitcoin looks like pretty bright and good. The dominance of bitcoin will get higher and higher as times goes by. And i think it will grow, will have a brighter future and the community will get stronger.
Lauriel lyh

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:32:13 PM

Let me speak like a prophet, the future of bitcoin is very bright, great and promising. If there is any coin that will be globally and legally accepted it will be bitcoin. You just sit down and criticize bitcoin
brightology

Activity: 209

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:51:45 PM

We are now in the new Era of cashless movement with a high money on a digital form moving around, with a less risk and also, calculated based on USD, which is highly acceptable to many countries, to enable convert to country currency, therefore, bitcoin has been created with an easy access to cashless.
ChConcept

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:58:46 PM

Well just in my humble opinion, I still can see a bright future for Bitcoin in the coming years, even in the coming decades. I know that it is still on its early stages and a technology as great as this, would really take time to flourish but once it did, it will just continue to amaze anyone that sets eyes on it.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:06:04 PM

For me, Bitcoin will be more popular in the future. everyone in the World will know Bitcoin and how it works. it may be considered as a legal Business in every Country. and it will be taught in every school as one of many ways to earn money at an early age. Bitcoin will play a big role to grow each Country's economy. that's my point of view.

PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:25:58 PM

So Bitcoin's market dominance in the cryptocurrency world is currently at the lowest level ever with 36.1% of the total value.

In my opinion, it's because the interest in alternative coins is rising rapidly for one, but you also have to consider how much of the bitcoin world is criminal. Seriously, for the first 5-8 years, the digital currency was mainly used as a means for criminals to launder money and sell illegal goods on the dark market. Think of all the massive hacks in the early days also, and all those darknet markets that disappeared with huge amounts of bitcoin.

Literally millions and millions of the 16 million coins out there would be owned by criminals. And now with bitcoin becoming more centralized and less anonymous, they are swiftly exiting the market and looking for alternative dark coins.

I also personally avoid using bitcoin all-together because of the extremely slow transaction speeds and high cost's associated with it.

I just don't see a very bright future for the god of cryptocurrency and it will surely be surpassed by one of its rivals soon enough.

I'm torn between predicting it to be Dash, or Ethereum, and I recon it could be about 2 years before that happens.  

Where will bitcoin be in

2 weeks?
2 months?
2 years?

You've made a good point and i agree with that.
People in the crypto industry are now switching on other coins simply because the cost are much higher when transactions are carried out on bitcoin unlike other transactions conducted on other coins like ethereum or dash coin.
Also,transactions from bitcoin are sometimes more slower that is why a lot of people are now shifting on other coins.
About Bitcoin's status in the future, its really hard to tell.
But one things for sure,Bitcoin would most likely maintain its reputation and domination for a very long time.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Husen Alikhsan

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:28:03 PM

The future of bitcoin can not be predicted as what, there are still some homework to be done by bitcoin holders if they want to be better and develop in the future. Regarding to surpass other altcoin I think the odds are very small, because no other altcoin is as good as bitcoin. Thanks
TrippleFDK

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:30:06 PM

In the process of the rapid development of virtual currency, the role of bitcoin is huge. In the future, bitcoin may withdraw from the circulation of digital money at a high price. The market share and function of bitcoin will be undertaken by thousands of altcoin.
chromosomes

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:32:46 PM

Where will bitcoin be in

2 weeks?
2 months?
2 years?

We don't have any idea yet on what will bitcoin look like in the future. There are a lot of things happening in the market everyday and it confuses us if things would keep on getting better or not for bitcoin the next few days. Best thing we can do right now is hold uptight on our trust on bitcoin and keep our hopes high that it will excel more in the future.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
jemerson1420

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:34:11 PM

look like bank.
TrippleFDK

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:49:13 PM

I hope that the bitcoin's future is great and it will be even more popular that it is today. I hope it will overcome those difficulties that it has today with the regulations and legalization and will be accepted internationally at some point.
TrippleFDK

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:10:00 PM

I think that it may be considered as a legal Business in every Country. and it will be taught in every school as one of many ways to earn money at an early age.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 05:15:44 PM

Bitcoin to investors who will really win over the next 10 years. But I do not think that it will be too long lasting from both security and government approaches.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: