Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:51:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What does the future of bitcoin look like??  (Read 2817 times)
Menawikitajodohkok

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:21:05 PM

although there are still countries that legalize bitcoin. but also there are countries and even big countries one by one began to receive and join in bitcoin as the news circulating Germany receiving bitcoin and impress bitcoin as currency .I am sure that bitcoin will be accepted in all countries
Ashishsaha

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:22:45 PM

I think Bitcoin is the brightest future because Bitcoin is one of the sources of income. In the future, it will play a lot in reducing unemployment. This will make people self-reliant. At one time, we can deal with Bitcoin all over the world. At one time, Criptocurrency will be used instead of paper money.
simaislam

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:31:17 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2018, 05:42:49 PM by simaislam

Nobody can predicted about the future of bitcoin. but i think,The future of bitcoin is bright and has many advantages on top of the traditional of crypto currencies.i also think the future of bitcoin look like gold.because i think that the prices of bitcoin's fluctuate like gold.Furthermore, future market price would still be going higher than the present value and will be definitely becoming stronger.
mak2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:49:53 PM

Would love to know peoples thoughts on the future of bitcoin.

Where will bitcoin be in

2 weeks?
2 months?
2 years?

Will it be surpassed by another coin? If so, which one and when?

I prefer to look long term on bitcoin, so even 2 years is kinda mid-term for me.
Still, with all the good VS. bad news bitcoin is doing good so far in my view, we have Lightning Network now, and transactions are cheaper than BCH again  Smiley
Even that blockchain technology will be moving forward, i doubt that other coins can overtake bitcoin place.
As long as bitcoin will remain one of the main assets with which you can buy other coins, it will be at high demand especially during the bull runs.

soplo

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:00:36 PM

as we know, bitcoin is now known by many people, from where we can judge what kind of bitcoin is coming, bitcoin does not have legal permission but I am sure bitcoin can occupy world markets to reach its peak. maybe at this time bitcoin price is down, there will be possibility of bitcoin in the future can rise in price within certain period,
1 week
2 months
3 years
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:04:15 PM

I really believe in bitcoin, in its technology, as it can really change the world and improve it. I am sure that very soon we will be able to fully use the crypto currency in the same way as the usual currency.
iambakov

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:14:35 PM

Bitcoin have a good  future. And this thing predict by many economist . Bitcoin is the first successful digital currency which made a great progress till this date. Many investors believe upon it because of its increase price. Many big companies start using Bitcoin for their various purpose. It help both developed and developing country to improve their economy growth. So these reasons show that bitcoin have a bright future.
bct9t

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:20:12 PM

Well, its a good topic, how bitcoin will look like in future. I wish it would be like more flexible like I can pay for everything in Bitcoin. And why not my earning in bitcoin. I hope one day my salary will be in bitcoin and i can use as now fiat money do.
Liternyy

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:42:17 PM

The most valuable thing about Bitcoin is that he introduced the technology of blockade to the world. It greatly improves the speed, confidentiality and security of sending money. A bitcoin can be sent from one person to another without an intermediary, and the identity of each participant in the chain will be encrypted into a long line of letters and numbers, called a "purse". Blocking is power. Its potential to change the world can be compared with the potential of the Internet. At the moment, the blockade is young and young, but anyone who gets to know this technology more closely becomes obsessed, as if a prospector of the Wild West.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:42:32 PM

Every want to know but we can just predicting what gonna happen in future to bitcoin. Pobably if statistics isn't wrong bitcoin would be the most expenisive currency to the end.

x xurtjati

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:07:17 PM

for now the price of bitcoin bisadi says the decline, but I am sure bitcoin prices will rise in the future, it can even dilegal kan global government, then bitcoin the future is still very good, because bitcoin is also good in its infestation business. Cheesy
EnaksiS

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:09:44 PM

With regards to ventures like bitcoin we can never truly say in regards to it. Bitcoin in the not too distant past simply like different altcoins has still a considerable measure of potential. Bitcoin following a couple of years would either keep on growing or lose its esteem on account of some other altcoin. The improvement of advanced money is still early, and since bitcoin is the pioneer of digital forms of money, some other alt who need to get in will design their's to bitcoin. Yet at the same time, everything still depends on what will happen to the market sooner rather than later.
bitcoinbot

Activity: 357
Merit: 130

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:46:35 PM

Everyone has his own point of view on the future of bitcoin, I think that the future of bitcoin is quite promising! Yes, everyone is experiencing difficulties, including bitcoin, but I hope everything will be fine!
doroshok2

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:50:49 AM

In connection with all of the above, I will say so. Bitcoin will definitely last 5 years, and will occupy a leading position for another 2 years for sure. But what will happen to him next...      No one will answer you with 100% confidence.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:53:22 AM

We don't really know what will happen to bitcoin in the future, it may not survive or maybe become a regular money who knows! but before that will happen I want to earn first and save more money from bitcoin and I will used the opportunity that crypto can offer to me.
Austin143

Activity: 242

XCH4NGE - Connecting Crypto Users Worldwide!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:26:42 AM

There’s a long road ahead and technology will need to improve and limitations will need to fall away, but with governments and regulators the world over beginning to take a more pragmatic view and understand the need to legitimize in the interest of anti-money laundering and other preventative policies, Bitcoin could well benefit from central banks’ advancement and development of distributed ledgers. And we should prepare for all of this changes that might happened soon.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:30:23 AM

So Bitcoin's market dominance in the cryptocurrency world is currently at the lowest level ever with 36.1% of the total value.

In my opinion, it's because the interest in alternative coins is rising rapidly for one, but you also have to consider how much of the bitcoin world is criminal. Seriously, for the first 5-8 years, the digital currency was mainly used as a means for criminals to launder money and sell illegal goods on the dark market. Think of all the massive hacks in the early days also, and all those darknet markets that disappeared with huge amounts of bitcoin.

Literally millions and millions of the 16 million coins out there would be owned by criminals. And now with bitcoin becoming more centralized and less anonymous, they are swiftly exiting the market and looking for alternative dark coins.

I also personally avoid using bitcoin all-together because of the extremely slow transaction speeds and high cost's associated with it.

The bitcoin mining business is dust, so that interest will die quickly.

I just don't see a very bright future for the god of cryptocurrency and it will surely be surpassed by one of its rivals soon enough.

I'm torn between predicting it to be Dash, or Ethereum, and I recon it could be about 2 years before that happens.   

Would love to know peoples thoughts on the future of bitcoin.

Where will bitcoin be in

2 weeks?
2 months?
2 years?

Will it be surpassed by another coin? If so, which one and when?

In 2 years, we'll probably see bitcoins soaring back to $20,000 or even greater. I do hope that one day, bitcoins return to $20,000 and even be higher than the price. There are a lot of factors and even events that can occur within those 2 years and let's just wait until this becomes a reality.

Lataman

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:34:32 AM

I do not think anyone can predict Bitcoin in the future. But there is a common task that we must do if Bitcoin wants to become an internationally recognized currency.
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:53:49 AM

Bitcoin will not be affected by the negative news that arises through the media and the prohibition of using bitcoin in certain countries. it appears that to this day there are still many people around the world who invest bitcoin, meaning bitcoin is still trusted by many people and they believe bitcoin prices will increase again in some future time. for that I'm sure the future of bitcoiin will be better for the future when compared to the present.
maxman190

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:04:36 AM

The future of bitcoin is similar to a cardiogram: it jumps, then falls. and so constantly Undecided
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: