Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:01:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What does the future of bitcoin look like??  (Read 2817 times)
Tachyon_X

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 08:06:37 AM

Bitcoin will likely continue to be a major player in the space, but the core devs really dropped the ball by not expanding the block sizes. Even with lightening network supposedly coming, there was a lot of lost opportunity which failed to capitalize on Bitcoin as a currency.
Yoyo chan

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:07:06 AM

The future of Bitcoin seems very bright and promising to the people world wide. With more than 11000 active markets contributing to the growth, the growth will mark a big change on the usage as well acceptance around the world similar to the traditional fiat.
Bilong ko

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:07:44 AM

Bitcoin is very important thing in our world .First of all I think that Bitcoin will be cost  more than 30000-45000$ in few month.
Aandosq1

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:14:09 AM

So Bitcoin's market dominance in the cryptocurrency world is currently at the lowest level ever with 36.1% of the total value.

In my opinion, it's because the interest in alternative coins is rising rapidly for one, but you also have to consider how much of the bitcoin world is criminal. Seriously, for the first 5-8 years, the digital currency was mainly used as a means for criminals to launder money and sell illegal goods on the dark market. Think of all the massive hacks in the early days also, and all those darknet markets that disappeared with huge amounts of bitcoin.

Literally millions and millions of the 16 million coins out there would be owned by criminals. And now with bitcoin becoming more centralized and less anonymous, they are swiftly exiting the market and looking for alternative dark coins.

I also personally avoid using bitcoin all-together because of the extremely slow transaction speeds and high cost's associated with it.

The bitcoin mining business is dust, so that interest will die quickly.

I just don't see a very bright future for the god of cryptocurrency and it will surely be surpassed by one of its rivals soon enough.

I'm torn between predicting it to be Dash, or Ethereum, and I recon it could be about 2 years before that happens.   

Would love to know peoples thoughts on the future of bitcoin.

Where will bitcoin be in

2 weeks?
2 months?
2 years?

Will it be surpassed by another coin? If so, which one and when?

Meanwhile, Jack Dorsey explains that bitcoin will be used as the currency in the future. "The world in the end.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:07:36 PM

Everyone has his own point of view on the future of bitcoin, I think that the future of bitcoin is quite promising! Yes, everyone is experiencing difficulties, including bitcoin, but I hope everything will be fine!
Yes it is going to be bright more and more so bitcoin is going to have bright future because in past it has faced some difficulties but now a lot of counters from all over the world are accepting bitcoin, gradually bitcoin is being legal in some countries which is being a reason for more increase in price, bitcoin for all of us is really useful and it will remain eh same forever, so for me bitcoin has bright future and it is unbeatable for me ever.
KobbyC

Activity: 361

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:31:58 PM

People and some investors become afraid when they see bitcoin quite struggling on the market place. BTC will become more successful in the future. A lot of people are joining the crypto world and as BTC remains the master coin, so shall it forever reign. BTC will be used by billions of people in 7 years to come. BTC for ever.
ridobtc

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:33:24 PM

sampai kapan bitcoin ini bertahan...
apakah bitcoin bisa turun ke 50K ...
azisdoank

Activity: 171

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:48:52 PM

well i think It is really heard to say crypto currency future.Bitcoin price is so valuable and users of it are also in huge number.The function  of bitcoin will be undertaken  by thousands of altcoin.Future market price would still be going higher than the present value and will be definitely becoming stronger and i belive the future of bitcoin is very bright because bitcoin is very volatile and sustainable crypto currency and now millions of people are the users of bitcoin and now people started understanding the potential of bitcoin that bitcoin has that potential to be very great and that it is capable of providing employment to millions of people
sarta afdal17

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:55:14 PM

Yes we agree why the decline is fast before Christmas, and we also agree that the future soon looks okay. There is too much hype around it and we are still at the point where most of the new investors have never heard of Ethereum. It's all about Bitcoin in the media today. So while demand still exists, which is great because Bitcoin is an anonymous market and no one can control. Smiley
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:03:25 PM

Bitcoin's future is likely to grow and be legalized everywhere in the world and we can trade anything with Bitcoin, which is great because Bitcoin is an anonymous market and no one can control
Actually, anyone believes that bitcoin will become legalized in the future and I hope it would come true. I think bitcoin will have better future where all people will get benefit from it. I agree that bitcoin is still anonymous and it is decentralized where no one can control or manipulate it. Lastly, I do believe that bitcoin will help many people to become rich and I hope it will help all economy to grown up.
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:07:27 PM

So Bitcoin's market dominance in the cryptocurrency world is currently at the lowest level ever with 36.1% of the total value.

In my opinion, it's because the interest in alternative coins is rising rapidly for one, but you also have to consider how much of the bitcoin world is criminal. Seriously, for the first 5-8 years, the digital currency was mainly used as a means for criminals to launder money and sell illegal goods on the dark market. Think of all the massive hacks in the early days also, and all those darknet markets that disappeared with huge amounts of bitcoin.

Literally millions and millions of the 16 million coins out there would be owned by criminals. And now with bitcoin becoming more centralized and less anonymous, they are swiftly exiting the market and looking for alternative dark coins.

I also personally avoid using bitcoin all-together because of the extremely slow transaction speeds and high cost's associated with it.

I just don't see a very bright future for the god of cryptocurrency and it will surely be surpassed by one of its rivals soon enough.

I'm torn between predicting it to be Dash, or Ethereum, and I recon it could be about 2 years before that happens.   

Where will bitcoin be in

2 weeks?
2 months?
2 years?

There are a lot of factors to consider whether bitcoin can still continue on top like the impact of new users and the adaptation of the remaining companies to bitcoin and the whole industry of cryptocurrency. There are still a lot of things to be done before we can all sure that cryptocurrency will rise up and dominate the economy so enjoy this industry for now.
duckmarchenko

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:12:45 PM

There are many investors that for many years have earned on bitcoin. I will not say that for them the growth gains are a benefit, but there are times when they normally earn.
Gen-8

Activity: 169

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:28:16 PM

All will want this Bitcoin in the future will progress to be better, which will prosper all the people in this world who use it. I am very confident Bitcoin is going forward in the future to develop the work procedures, systems and also all the programs become better for us to use to be easier and also safe.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:10:12 PM

Where will bitcoin be in

2 weeks?
2 months?
2 years?

Bitcoin has a lot of competition and issues that has to be resolved or else the demand for it will fade. But in the future of cryptocurrency, i still like to see various coins so people can have choices and avoid monopolized economy (which happens in my country right now). The future is yet to be written by our decisions and actions and let's read them and hope it will be good.
ardibimbim

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:11:56 PM

Many predictions from experts about the future of bitcoin from various articles and media, and can be concluded, Bitcoin and a number of other digital currencies will one time replace the position of paper money as a medium of exchange. The reason, this currency can fix problems that exist in paper currency, and indeed in history, the same thing always happens in the new currency that replaces the old currency.
And most likely the mainstream banks will accept bitcoin, and start offering bitcoin storage facilities. They will also create digital currency derivatives.
Jlv

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:20:43 PM

As we can see now even the value of bitcoin sometimes rising and then falling, we can still see the brighter future it has given to us, more investors will trying to engage in bitcoin because they have seen that it gives huge amount of profit will be given in the future.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Syunusa

Activity: 303

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:35:53 PM

If all thing can work well. I believe bitcoin will surely survive and surpass all time high which is %20k before December 2018
JoshPacAhlayeer

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:48:41 PM

But now, at least until the middle of the year bitcoin increasingly shows its existence and value increase slowly but surely. The existence of a criminal act as widely reported that then the prohibition against bitcoin does not seem to affect to enthusiasts bitcoin. It is possible for altcoin to replace bitcoin. But I think in the next 5-10 years bitcoin will remain the best coin
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:37:07 PM

Where will bitcoin be in

2 weeks?
2 months?
2 years?

It is hard to see the future of cryptocurrency and which coin will be on the top of the economical food chain. The only thing I am sure of is that our society will demand this innovation because of its efficiency. I really believe that we can revolutionized the market through the block chain technology. The process is slow but I know we can reach it in the future.
Pauloma8672

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:02:06 AM

Bitcoin future looks great and it will surely increase in rate again soon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: