Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:25:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What does the future of bitcoin look like??  (Read 2817 times)
Jupeter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:48:45 PM

The future of bitcoin is its recognition by many countries, reduction of problems with transactions and payments, people's use  to pay in stores.
I am confident that the future of bitcoin will be very exciting because many people all over the world will buy or invest in bitcoin because it is a good investment to do and i predicted that bitcoin will be supported by all the goverments all over the world.

demonz666

Activity: 493
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:10:39 PM

So Bitcoin's market dominance in the cryptocurrency world is currently at the lowest level ever with 36.1% of the total value.

In my opinion, it's because the interest in alternative coins is rising rapidly for one, but you also have to consider how much of the bitcoin world is criminal. Seriously, for the first 5-8 years, the digital currency was mainly used as a means for criminals to launder money and sell illegal goods on the dark market. Think of all the massive hacks in the early days also, and all those darknet markets that disappeared with huge amounts of bitcoin.

Literally millions and millions of the 16 million coins out there would be owned by criminals. And now with bitcoin becoming more centralized and less anonymous, they are swiftly exiting the market and looking for alternative dark coins.

I also personally avoid using bitcoin all-together because of the extremely slow transaction speeds and high cost's associated with it.

The bitcoin mining business is dust, so that interest will die quickly.

I just don't see a very bright future for the god of cryptocurrency and it will surely be surpassed by one of its rivals soon enough.

I'm torn between predicting it to be Dash, or Ethereum, and I recon it could be about 2 years before that happens.   

Would love to know peoples thoughts on the future of bitcoin.

Where will bitcoin be in

2 weeks?
2 months?
2 years?

Will it be surpassed by another coin? If so, which one and when?

actually no one knows for certain what bitcoin future will be like in the future? but I think if this year the bitcoin price keeps dropping then bitcoin can be replaced by altcoin. if the bitcoin in the future wants to exist bitcoin should fix the system. hopefully in the future bitcoin transaction costs are cheaper and confirmation time is faster.

rudito

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:14:09 PM

So Bitcoin's market dominance in the cryptocurrency world is currently at the lowest level ever with 36.1% of the total value.

In my opinion, it's because the interest in alternative coins is rising rapidly for one, but you also have to consider how much of the bitcoin world is criminal. Seriously, for the first 5-8 years, the digital currency was mainly used as a means for criminals to launder money and sell illegal goods on the dark market. Think of all the massive hacks in the early days also, and all those darknet markets that disappeared with huge amounts of bitcoin.

Literally millions and millions of the 16 million coins out there would be owned by criminals. And now with bitcoin becoming more centralized and less anonymous, they are swiftly exiting the market and looking for alternative dark coins.

I also personally avoid using bitcoin all-together because of the extremely slow transaction speeds and high cost's associated with it.

The bitcoin mining business is dust, so that interest will die quickly.

I just don't see a very bright future for the god of cryptocurrency and it will surely be surpassed by one of its rivals soon enough.

I'm torn between predicting it to be Dash, or Ethereum, and I recon it could be about 2 years before that happens.   

Would love to know peoples thoughts on the future of bitcoin.

Where will bitcoin be in

2 weeks?
2 months?
2 years?

Will it be surpassed by another coin? If so, which one and when?

Bitcoin will be more popular in the future, and also higher in value and will become the money of the future. Although many coins are created but bitcoin will continue to be the main crypto coin.
Underlord

Activity: 145

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:15:05 PM

Bitcoin in the future will be the main payment system in some places as we see and also bitcoin prices will become expensive as time passes.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:09:57 AM

It looks like have the bright future of bitcoin in the following years to come more of our people in the community i think they are willing to invest in bitcoin and now the bitcoin is very popular around the world and some countries are accepting bitcoin.
uwouw0

Activity: 196
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:38:13 AM

Bitcoin is also still developing its [Suspicious link removed]pared to other ditigal assets. but the possibility of bitcoin value will be exceeded by more sophisticated digital assets, such as Etherium, although currently Bitcoin market capitalization is much larger than the others.
mackenzie5

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:53:16 AM

The future of the bitcoin looks very attractive to the global community due to its special features. bitcoin is a decentralized one,so not any controlling authority over it.its credibility, all transactions are recorded in an electronic ledger with the block chain technology is clear that of its credibility. Bitcoins popularity has widen globally due to its anonymity and the transactions are being carried out by avoiding the third party,but only the buyer and seller knows.The above characteristics paved the path to  improve bitcoin to the global use.
Zaibraid

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 02:52:39 AM

In my opinion, the future of bitcoin is not as bright as the future of bitcoin in some time ago. Bitcoin can not renew its technology with renewable technology. It makes bitcoin unable to compete with other crypto currencies. Bitcoin increasingly displaced its existence. Bitcoin transactions are still slow, unstable during hard fork, and the size of the block is still small. I really regret the name of this popular that will drop dramatically if bitcoin can not renew the technology. Bitcoin will be increasingly abandoned by investors.

fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 02:57:19 AM

difficult to predict, because everything is always changing all the time. just as the price suddenly fell earlier this year after experiencing a high rise in late 2017. just as the future of bitcoin, is also difficult to predict. many observers say that bitcoin will disappear in the next few years because supply is increasingly thinning, while until now there has been no recovery.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:59:30 AM

The future of Bitcoin would be nice. I think it has contributed a lot to the world and made the world more advanced. It's like the arrival of the Internet and making the world flat. Crypto, this is a new revolution and its benefits are many. So I always hope for a bright future of Cryptocurrency.
truonghoangphuc1

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:02:36 AM

Future bitcoin will hit $ 20k mark. I believe so. I have a little btc hold Grin
sungaiyangderas

Activity: 158

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:44:00 AM

The dominance of bitcoin has declined, Crypto currency is heading for a new revolution. The other coins are faster in transactions and lower in cost, the total advantage over bitcoin and thus its use may increase. The coins are a well thought-out project for a long time, just like bitcoins that investors get in the long run. These projects will get them too. Thus the dominance of bitcoin will drop even and may vanish one day.
Bayu_12

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:42:55 AM

in my place bitcoin sagat in the search, therefore bitcoin is growing very fast, because bitcoin one of the good investment at the moment.
Nenni

Activity: 371
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:56:49 AM

No one knows what the future of bitcoin looks like, no one knows for sure, but it's my hope that bitcoin in the future will be more incredible
Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:58:43 AM

For me, the future of Bitcoin will be good. Even though we cannot predict what exactly will happen in the future, Bitcoin may reach a higher price than 20k dollars. In the future many people/company will accept Bitcoin as a payment method. Bitcoin will be widely known by many people in the future. Still, there is a possibility that Bitcoin may pop like a bubble because we cannot predict the future.
Tugsukana

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:01:19 AM

Bitcoin will be just like a digital alternative to gold that will grow in value. It is unlikely that in the near future any altcoin will be higher in terms of market capitalization than bitcoin. Bitcoin protocol will be constantly improving.
Mihail.B

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:10:21 AM

Now more and more large companies and investors are eyeing bitcoin as an investment. If they start entering this market, we will see a good growth, I hope that this will happen in the near future.
nayeel

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:32:56 AM

Bitcoin day by day earn more popularity in the world.but present  Bitcoin may be down for some time.it is not fix rate so hoped future bitcoin will be bright.thanks
Alifal

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:40:26 AM

bitcoin is new this way people fully don't dependent.now people use btc only pertime.but future hoped that btc can bring light bright
feinter

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:47:04 AM

bitcoin is new this way people fully don't dependent.now people use btc only pertime.but future hoped that btc can bring light bright
Technological development on Bitcoin over the short to medium-term will certainly influence the value of the markets and, as a global regulatory landscape develops, we would expect the usage and demand to increase, driving the value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: