Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:36:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What does the future of bitcoin look like??  (Read 2817 times)
JiuMiBe

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:07:29 PM

bitcoin is not sustainable and does not serve the public interest, the social value of bitcoin is not really clear, only a new investor or bitcoin owner owns this electronic currency. Bitcoin can be a dream of freedom, not managed by bankers or any other agency.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sakash

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:14:48 PM

The future is always uncertain. Can not say what is in the future. But it is believed that bitcoin can be withdrawn from the market in the future. Bitcoin is considered one of the most common among all the coins. So, we have to think about future ideas on bitcoin.
JiuMiBe

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:19:26 PM

With so many advantages over traditional payment methods, in the future, it is likely that electronic money will become one of the main payment instruments. In fact, many positive signals are proving that soon will come true.
ZAYANDI

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:24:57 PM

The future of bitcoin is hard to explain but I am sure there is one thing, we can not predict it quickly and I also agree that the future soon looks just fine.
malbano2099

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:29:02 PM

What's to come is constantly dubious. Can not state what is later on. Be that as it may, it is trusted that bitcoin can be pulled back from the market later on. Bitcoin is viewed as a standout amongst the most widely recognized among every one of the coins. In this way, we need to consider future thoughts on bitcoin.View are extremely subjective. You may not see the a brighter future for bitcoin most likely in light of downstream of the cost and the reactions the coin is looking from awesome individuals, But the reality it, for a comment an extraordinary future, it must experience tough circumstances. Its capacity to withstand those hardships will decide its future. Plainly, Bitcoin hash withstand these reactions for 10 years and it is as yet inclining, so I see this coin to have an awesome future.
ubander

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:46:55 PM

In general I see the Bitcoin hardforks as alts of their own as well. But for the sake of argument it is important to keep in mind that those coins appeared basically out of thin air.
marinakofoleva

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Powered by Search and Discovery

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:00:44 PM

I believe bitcoin is now less available to most people because of its high price. And so many people consider alternative coins for their investments. But that doesn't say bitcoin is dying. Not at all. It remains as crypto gold in the currency market.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
creative-raju33

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:14:26 PM

Future of the bitcoin Has so much value to the crypto marketplace for the trading of bitcoin as a cryptocurrency. In near future bitcoin will be the gold coin for the crypto world where the crypto miner is desiring about the value of the opportunity value which can be the prosperous assets. The bitcoin price is growing at a range of continuous sequence. So we are clear that it will be a crucial coin for the crypto economy.
goldencrypto9

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:24:41 PM

Bitcoin is in the way to reach a decade now and the objective of bitcoin is remove the intermediaries. Well known companies are already accept bitcoin like, Amazon, Apple Expedia, Subway, Reddit, Microsoft, Tesla, Kmart, Sears,  Gap, Victoria Secret, Overstock, Dell etc. The future may be weating to see the bitcoin at retail level.
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:29:33 PM

So Bitcoin's market dominance in the cryptocurrency world is currently at the lowest level ever with 36.1% of the total value.

In my opinion, it's because the interest in alternative coins is rising rapidly for one, but you also have to consider how much of the bitcoin world is criminal. Seriously, for the first 5-8 years, the digital currency was mainly used as a means for criminals to launder money and sell illegal goods on the dark market. Think of all the massive hacks in the early days also, and all those darknet markets that disappeared with huge amounts of bitcoin.

Literally millions and millions of the 16 million coins out there would be owned by criminals. And now with bitcoin becoming more centralized and less anonymous, they are swiftly exiting the market and looking for alternative dark coins.

I also personally avoid using bitcoin all-together because of the extremely slow transaction speeds and high cost's associated with it.

The bitcoin mining business is dust, so that interest will die quickly.

I just don't see a very bright future for the god of cryptocurrency and it will surely be surpassed by one of its rivals soon enough.

I'm torn between predicting it to be Dash, or Ethereum, and I recon it could be about 2 years before that happens.   

Would love to know peoples thoughts on the future of bitcoin.

Where will bitcoin be in

2 weeks?
2 months?
2 years?

Will it be surpassed by another coin? If so, which one and when?
We cannot describe the future of bitcoin yet knowing that a lot of things has been happening to it right now and everyone is getting confused as day passes by since their investment on it is falling apart. We can say that maybe after it recovers, it will have a bright future ahead and will earn a spot at the world market making it the currency for all the people around the world.

letua

Activity: 160

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:37:23 PM

The future of bitcoin in the world seems exciting to see because there are so many expectations and predictions about what will be the future of bitcoin. Unpredictable future but I assume it is better future and not bitter. There will have another crypto in this place. Progress is pretty sure.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:41:30 PM

I see the future of bitcoin is likely to be very expensive because from now on alone bitcoin is very difficult to obtain because the level of difficulty that must be solved by the miner always increased so that makes bitcoin will be very difficult to obtain and make bitcoin becomes very expensive.
wiro 212

Activity: 218

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:46:27 PM

So Bitcoin's market dominance in the cryptocurrency world is currently at the lowest level ever with 36.1% of the total value.

In my opinion, it's because the interest in alternative coins is rising rapidly for one, but you also have to consider how much of the bitcoin world is criminal. Seriously, for the first 5-8 years, the digital currency was mainly used as a means for criminals to launder money and sell illegal goods on the dark market. Think of all the massive hacks in the early days also, and all those darknet markets that disappeared with huge amounts of bitcoin.

Literally millions and millions of the 16 million coins out there would be owned by criminals. And now with bitcoin becoming more centralized and less anonymous, they are swiftly exiting the market and looking for alternative dark coins.

I also personally avoid using bitcoin all-together because of the extremely slow transaction speeds and high cost's associated with it.

The bitcoin mining business is dust, so that interest will die quickly.

I just don't see a very bright future for the god of cryptocurrency and it will surely be surpassed by one of its rivals soon enough.

I'm torn between predicting it to be Dash, or Ethereum, and I recon it could be about 2 years before that happens.   

Would love to know peoples thoughts on the future of bitcoin.

Where will bitcoin be in

2 weeks?
2 months?
2 years?

Will it be surpassed by another coin? If so, which one and when?

Although bitcoin prices are down but not for permanent and bitcoin will be able to rise again. I think in the future, Bitcoin will be more popular, bitcoin will be much in search and it will make the bitcoin price becomes higher.
zuhabib

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:50:35 PM

I think bitcoin has a bright and promising future, though now bitcoin is having a bad time but I'm sure bitcoin will increase in the future
eveniyk

Activity: 280

S O A R

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:01:36 PM

I probably will not say anything new, but bitcoin in its current form has no future! It is simply used for speculation on exchanges.

Triwiyono

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:10:37 PM

talking about the future of bitcoin is very difficult and uncertain. many people are predicting the future of bitcoin, bitcoin prices and more. I think, the bitcoin will remain at the top of the cryptocurrency. although there maybe altcoin that will replace bitcoin, but I think it will be difficult. if any, that could potentially replace bitcoin is ethereum. but do not know when.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
pantheraio

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:52:24 PM

The future of bitcoin is where bitcoin is widely accepted by many people and countries, as well as the use of bitcoin is growing. People definitely allow bitcoin to be an asset and also as a digital currency for every transaction.
Froloff92

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:58:03 PM

I really believe in bitcoin, in its technology, as it can really change the world and improve it. I am sure that very soon we will be able to fully use the crypto currency in the same way as the usual currency.
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:59:07 PM

I would like to see Bitcoin being used as a currency in future in all countries. With this, Bitcoin price can increase many times as compared to today. This will benefit people using Bitcoin and Bitcoin and will be in the future soon.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:01:10 PM

I see the future of bitcoin is likely to be very expensive because from now on alone bitcoin is very difficult to obtain because the level of difficulty that must be solved by the miner always increased so that makes bitcoin will be very difficult to obtain and make bitcoin becomes very expensive.

When we have been also experience the bitcoin now the price of it is not to be take that in the future the price of this may become more expensive that is why be ready for it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: