Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:34:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What does the future of bitcoin look like??  (Read 2817 times)
Pamela Silvaa

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:13:51 PM

While some financial advisers remain skeptical, it’s hard to ignore the massive amount of money invested in the field. That makes me think the future of bitcoin will progress well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:34:31 AM

Maybe the future of the bitcoin are good or bad. Because they have altcoin who are wants to become king and that's ethereum and I think it will happen I don't think when. But I hope the price of the bitcoin after few years is very high still. But they have chances to dump because of the competent because of they have a lot of altcoins.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:08:03 AM

Not yet, bitcoins still growing. Someday it will become very popular in the world of currency. When it comes lots of people will surely joining this cryptocurrency.
The future of Bitcoin is looking on the peaks of mountains as witnessing by its increase and growth with the passage of time. The Bitcoin is growing and improving with the passage of time and this is noticed by the average calculated factors. These factors are in the favor of the Bitcoin and are responsible for its progress; by this we can say that Bitcoin is the future currency.
Patricia Joness

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:13:00 AM

The rise of cryptocurrencies over the past couple years represents the legitimization of a new asset class emerging alongside the traditional global economy, some money will be lost in the cryptocurrency market, to be sure, I believe there’s also possibility to earn vast riches.
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:17:27 PM

I doubt that someone here can predict the bitcoin's future because it's volatility does not let us forsee the whole image but I am sure that the bitcoin will be more and more popular.
Yes I think bitcoin will be more well known globally although we cannot speculate the future right away. But, we can think of the bright future ahead. Yes volatility always presents so we should expect price were down and rise.
Amy Halll

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:00:40 PM

As I have seen bitcoin may have taken a dip, while numerous other cryptocurrencies vie for the spotlight. But that doesn’t mean cryptocurrency itself is about to crash.
Deborah Brancoo

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:27:33 PM

Bitcoin has been recognised as currency in many countries and as of today it’s the most liquid and widely accepted crypto currency. But there is a long list of alternate crypto currencies that are eager to grab market share and challenge Bitcoin’s dominance. So I think that in the far future, bitcoin will be replaced
Kathleen Gomess

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:57:20 PM

Bitcoin is a virtual currency and computational activities are become dominant rapidly. That's why I have a really positive vision on bitcoin
Susan Diass

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:00:05 PM

Technological development over the short to medium-term will certainly influence the value of the Bitcoin markets. I would expect the usage and demand of free-cash to increase the value of Bitcoin
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:14:11 PM

It is so weird that people are worried of bitcoin owning by criminals meanwhile there are trillions of dollars are out there yet owned by criminals too. It is not big deal, they will be here cause money. Just think about technological advancement.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
tester4206

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:28:52 AM

bitcoin will still provide an advantage, so I remain optimistic that bitcoin has a good future and will become even more popular even though bitcoin always has a changed price
jerix

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:27:45 AM

I believe the future of Bitcoin will be the best coin. I'm not sure if there are other coins that can replace Bitcoin. Bitcoin will still be the first coin in crypto and be the coin most wanted by everyone. I am sure in the future Bitcoin price will be fantastic, therefore we should buy and invest in Bitcoin right now!
super5star

Activity: 313
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:27:52 AM

I think it is bright. The future of cryptocurrencies and bitcoin especially is great. It has change the phase of businesses around the world and creating more impact till date. It has more that 39% dominance in the market. Cryptocurrency runs over $350b in 24hrs everyday.
We do not know anything about the future actually because we have seen the low and high markets many times and do not know when these markets will become stable. The only thing we know is the demand of people. In order to get the demand of people Bitcoin needs promotions all over the world after which demand will increase and the future will look bright for Bitcoin.
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:40:06 AM

I think it is bright. The future of cryptocurrencies and bitcoin especially is great. It has change the phase of businesses around the world and creating more impact till date. It has more that 39% dominance in the market. Cryptocurrency runs over $350b in 24hrs everyday.
We do not know anything about the future actually because we have seen the low and high markets many times and do not know when these markets will become stable. The only thing we know is the demand of people. In order to get the demand of people Bitcoin needs promotions all over the world after which demand will increase and the future will look bright for Bitcoin.
That's just his thought and most people who are involved in bitcoins think so. Bitcoin doesnt need more promotion because it is so popular, but if that is necessary who will sponsor it?
Quesdana

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:05:46 AM

I believe the future of Bitcoin will be the best coin. I'm not sure if there are other coins that can replace Bitcoin. Bitcoin will still be the first coin in crypto and be the coin most wanted by everyone. I am sure in the future Bitcoin price will be fantastic, therefore we should buy and invest in Bitcoin right now!
      Bitcoin's price will not be only be fantastic but tremendous real too, because bitcoin do exist in this crypto world and it is a great asset to invest in. I think bitcoin will greatly popular ,it must be the top of all coins in crypto. Though the market had been dropped, it  must be the great time to invest more and sell it when market is stable.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:41:14 AM

The future of bitcoin is unpredictable, but if I can guessed still see a bright future for Bitcoin in the coming years, even in the coming decades. I believe that Bitcoin will have a bright and promising future for its users until the future. I also believe that no other coin can replace Bitcoin even if the coin has a very rapid development.
I know that it is still on its early stages and a technology as great as this, would really take time to flourish but once it did, it will just continue to amaze anyone that sets eyes on it.
siagh357

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:22:08 PM

The future of bitcoin is never affected by alternative currencies. Such competition even give bitcoin the needed recognition that will it price to shoot up.In the future every trader will have bitcoin as part of his portfolio since the demand will be so high with limited supply.
Mbah Djoko

Activity: 419

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:41:03 PM

I'm sure and optimistic that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve, we can see from the number of users and continue to experience rapid development, bitcoin investment will make us successful and rich, so I recommend to immediately invest.

great
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:12:48 AM

I'm convinced that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve, the main support factor is the ever-increasing number of users making the use of bitcoin and bitcoin transactions steadily improving.
CryptoLoverz

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:15:15 AM

if only within 2 years, I think bitcoin is still the king of cryptocurrency. and other coins still follow the bitcoin. It may be true that the dominance of the bitcoin market in the world of cryptocurrency is still low. maybe it's because of new coins that appear, and make investors think again to buy bitcoin. but I myself am convinced, the popularity of bitcoin is very good, and many still want to have. it is true that it is hard to say anything that will happen about bitcoin in the future but still I think bitcoin will have a very bright future because of the rising bitcoin popularity. because by thinking like that, in my opinion will add the spirit to earn income from bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: