Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:51:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What does the future of bitcoin look like??  (Read 2817 times)
Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:33:03 AM

the future of bitcoin can see more excited and joyful once it reach to 20k$ then it will take totally command over the media for which the demands will be increase and also most important the investment will furthermore rise

I believe that the price of bitcoins will continue to grow when the last wave of bitcoins in the market is done since there will be shortage then obviously it will be very hard for the supply to compensate on a very huge demand in the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:39:21 PM

So Bitcoin's market dominance in the cryptocurrency world is currently at the lowest level ever with 36.1% of the total value.

In my opinion, it's because the interest in alternative coins is rising rapidly for one, but you also have to consider how much of the bitcoin world is criminal. Seriously, for the first 5-8 years, the digital currency was mainly used as a means for criminals to launder money and sell illegal goods on the dark market. Think of all the massive hacks in the early days also, and all those darknet markets that disappeared with huge amounts of bitcoin.

Literally millions and millions of the 16 million coins out there would be owned by criminals. And now with bitcoin becoming more centralized and less anonymous, they are swiftly exiting the market and looking for alternative dark coins.

I also personally avoid using bitcoin all-together because of the extremely slow transaction speeds and high cost's associated with it.

The bitcoin mining business is dust, so that interest will die quickly.

I just don't see a very bright future for the god of cryptocurrency and it will surely be surpassed by one of its rivals soon enough.

I'm torn between predicting it to be Dash, or Ethereum, and I recon it could be about 2 years before that happens.   

Would love to know peoples thoughts on the future of bitcoin.

Where will bitcoin be in

2 weeks?
2 months?
2 years?

Will it be surpassed by another coin? If so, which one and when?

Bitcoin in the future will be bigger than today, more and more bitcoin users and increasing demand. Many countries will legalize bitcoin and at that time bitcoin will be very interesting to have.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:20:47 AM

There's only three possible future of the bitcoin , price become very high or very low or it will be die. Remember what ever happen to bitcoin we do that because we control the price if we want the price become high we can do that by buying bitcoin but if we want to bitcoin become low we can sell bitcoin. But we need to support bitcoin like today because the price is falling because not only me earn money and ofcoarse you too.
Coinredd

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:23:44 AM

For me,  the future of bitcoin is truly big and great.  I believe that bitcoin will surely remain the king of crypto and will going to attract a lot of investors because of the good characteristics that makes it more profitable that more people love.
coinhunt

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:23:30 PM

The future of Bitcoin is unknown and no one can predict its further impact on our lives. Still I plan to monitor it and hodl.
blitz18

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:32:44 PM

The future of Bitcoin is unknown and no one can predict its further impact on our lives. Still I plan to monitor it and hodl.
Right, it cannot predicted by users the price fluctuates daily. I think the future of bitcoin looks like will be great and has the big effect in us. Bitcoin in the future will so many changes in favor to all users.
finlandais

Activity: 397

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:24:07 PM

It is totally unpredictable.We can only estimate upto some extent that what will be its value in coming weeks.Saying anything about coming months or years is not possible.But as we can see that number of investors are investing in it so hopefully in coning years it can reach a great height.Many countries are declaring it legal and in many countries still their is some chance that they will ban it in coming years.So saying anything exactly about bitcoin future is not possible.If people keep on investing in bitcoin that surely it will reach a great height.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:24:30 PM

It is totally unpredictable.We can only estimate upto some extent that what will be its value in coming weeks.Saying anything about coming months or years is not possible.But as we can see that number of investors are investing in it so hopefully in coning years it can reach a great height.Many countries are declaring it legal and in many countries still their is some chance that they will ban it in coming years.So saying anything exactly about bitcoin future is not possible.If people keep on investing in bitcoin that surely it will reach a great height.

Yes it is totally unpredictable but there will be always a bright future for cryptocurrency due to a very high demand of bitcoins in the market so keep on holding your coins today because the price will increase even more soon.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:31:08 AM

Yes it is totally unpredictable but there will be always a bright future for cryptocurrency due to a very high demand of bitcoins in the market so keep on holding your coins today because the price will increase even more soon.

Yes I agree with you that it is really unpredictable. No one can predict what will happen in bitcoin. But one thing is for  sure it will be very popular among other coins because at this state the investors can have additional coins that they can hold for a long time and become more profitable in the future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:09:12 AM

Yes I agree with you that it is really unpredictable. No one can predict what will happen in bitcoin. But one thing is for  sure it will be very popular among other coins because at this state the investors can have additional coins that they can hold for a long time and become more profitable in the future.

But one thing is for  sure it will be very popular among other coins

bitcoin is already popular among other coins but that does not mean it can always retain its fame. bitcoin do have still a lot disadvantages that needs to be patched in order to say that it is the best coin in the history of cryptos. making the bitcoin to become more popular and big.

Re: What does the future of bitcoin look like??
in my own opinion , the future of bitcoin will become brighter because as of today , there are now big companies like fb ,google , amazon , etc are now slowly planing to become an official partner of bitcoin , so that bitcoin can be legaly used on thier service specifically for payment purposes . and by that said, we can expect to gain more followers and new inventors that can potentially enter the bitcoin scene.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1932
Merit: 322

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:23:34 AM

I believe the future of Bitcoin will be the best coin. I'm not sure if there are other coins that can replace Bitcoin. Bitcoin will still be the first coin in crypto and be the coin most wanted by everyone. I am sure in the future Bitcoin price will be fantastic, therefore we should buy and invest in Bitcoin right now!
Everyone is thinking about the future but they do not have to be much serious about the future because we should think before investing here as we know that this is favorable for long term investment and if we know about it then do not think about the future. Just check the value and get updated with the market, when the value goes high then sell your coins on high price to get profit.
KayceeMae

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:53:20 PM

Choppy bear market to a thousand, super boring creap up to 20k then explosion up to 200+ thousand after next havening.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:22:49 PM

So Bitcoin's market dominance in the cryptocurrency world is currently at the lowest level ever with 36.1% of the total value.

In my opinion, it's because the interest in alternative coins is rising rapidly for one, but you also have to consider how much of the bitcoin world is criminal. Seriously, for the first 5-8 years, the digital currency was mainly used as a means for criminals to launder money and sell illegal goods on the dark market. Think of all the massive hacks in the early days also, and all those darknet markets that disappeared with huge amounts of bitcoin.

Literally millions and millions of the 16 million coins out there would be owned by criminals. And now with bitcoin becoming more centralized and less anonymous, they are swiftly exiting the market and looking for alternative dark coins.

I also personally avoid using bitcoin all-together because of the extremely slow transaction speeds and high cost's associated with it.

The bitcoin mining business is dust, so that interest will die quickly.

I just don't see a very bright future for the god of cryptocurrency and it will surely be surpassed by one of its rivals soon enough.

I'm torn between predicting it to be Dash, or Ethereum, and I recon it could be about 2 years before that happens.   

Would love to know peoples thoughts on the future of bitcoin.

Where will bitcoin be in

2 weeks?
2 months?
2 years?

Will it be surpassed by another coin? If so, which one and when?

In my own opinion, there will be a bright future for cryptocurrency because no matter how deep the price of bitcoins will go down, people will still invest and it will make the price of cryptocurrency to pump up again.
Dancobit

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:30:54 AM

At least there will be dead currency, possibly Argentina or Venezuela. This will make the bitcoin equation increase very large, which will increase the value of bitcoin to more than USD 50 thousand when it happens.
digroske

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:30:49 AM

It is bright, very bright. Though Bitcoin is in its infant stage Bitcoin is used only a few percentage of the world community when people are more educated at least 50% of the community will be in position to use and the demand will increase to 10 fold than the current usage.
The future of Bitcoin is difficult to predict, but his authority and weight on cryptology are unshakable for today. It is the father of all currencies.
I think that the chance to surpass it from other coins is low, since it will be very difficult to reach such a market maximum.
Jose Rizal

Activity: 273

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:19:07 PM

the future of bitcoin can see more excited and joyful once it reach to 20k$ then it will take totally command over the media for which the demands will be increase and also most important the investment will furthermore rise

I agree with that, I think Bitcoin is a very well-known cryptocurrency of all time in which is opportunity-neutral, in which there would be no such boundaries for a person to be prohibited or unable to connect with this platform, as of now the price is not at the desirable state but we can say that in his forum nothing seems to become permanent and the possibility for this to increase in price is great so keep on working.

Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:31:46 PM

Actually, the future of bitcoin is unpredictable even the experts doesn't know exactly the possible outcome of bitcoin. Though each and everyone of us have own thoughts but in some point we need to consider all the possible downfall of bitcoin and other crypto currency. I believe that bitcoin will increase and go further from it's peak value but no idea when its gonna be happen since many people are still have doubts in bitcoin. Soon in the future the value will increase and it will suddenly increase unexpectedly.
Larrycool

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:06:07 PM

Presently, saying something about bitcoin right now is quite difficult, the future of bitcoin is unpredictable even the experts doesn't know exactly the possible outcome of bitcoin. Though each and everyone of us have own thoughts but in some point we need to consider all the possible downfall of bitcoin and other crypto currency. I believe that bitcoin will increase and go further hopefully.Presently, saying something about bitcoin right now is quite difficult, the future of bitcoin is unpredictable even the experts doesn't know exactly the possible outcome of bitcoin. Though each and everyone of us have own thoughts but in some point we need to consider all the possible downfall of bitcoin and other crypto currency. I believe that bitcoin will increase and go further hopefully.
ELOCIN

Activity: 276

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:14:47 AM

Presently, saying something about bitcoin right now is quite difficult, the future of bitcoin is unpredictable even the experts doesn't know exactly the possible outcome of bitcoin. Though each and everyone of us have own thoughts but in some point we need to consider all the possible downfall of bitcoin and other crypto currency. I believe that bitcoin will increase and go further hopefully.Presently, saying something about bitcoin right now is quite difficult, the future of bitcoin is unpredictable even the experts doesn't know exactly the possible outcome of bitcoin. Though each and everyone of us have own thoughts but in some point we need to consider all the possible downfall of bitcoin and other crypto currency. I believe that bitcoin will increase and go further hopefully.

To sum it up, bitcoin will really have a bright future even if we have a very bad situation of the cryptomarket today. Eventually, the market will also becoming healthy as soon as bitcoin is going to recover from its dip. And with the continuous emerging of blockchain based industry, bitcoin's future will surely be bright as usual.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
putrisa

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:25:25 AM

I think in the future bitcoin will grow and will be able to become one of the solutions to problems that will exist in the future, with bitcoin and blockchain technology all transactions can be safe and comfortable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: