Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:15:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][pre-ICO]ECOS - Food Industry Quality Control System  (Read 4946 times)
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:25:43 AM

What did I see here is the uniqueness of the most project in this forum, you did a good job and deserves more supporter that is me! However, I need to talk about the bounty, is there any Signature Campaign here that pays BTC? It would be good for you to promoting this project.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:27:11 AM

Food industry quality control system is a project for inspection and quality control in the food industry covering of food products and drinks including alcohol...It is decentralised process for inspection of foods...
GUN777

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:28:27 AM

This is great news as there are many fake products being sold all over the world and it is causing much harm to consumers everywhere. There are problems that need solving and this one is a problem consumers want solved sooner rather than later. ECOS taking this initiative will build bridges between trade partners also in the long run.✌✌✌

userlxx

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:36:14 AM

reserved Chinese translation. Thanks~
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:08:18 AM

Hi Dev, is there any plan to open a free airdrops? It will surely boosts the popularity of this project because airdrops forms are easily spread in social medias. I hope you will consider giving an airdrops. Looking forward for more developments of this project.

ECOStoken (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 11:21:14 AM

Don't think there's a lot of room left for such idea, Walton and Wabi are already developing and are very strong companies !

Ecos is a general purpose solution and doesn't need extra equipment rather than a mobile phone which is highly available nowadays and a code on the paper medium. So the system could be easily incorporated not only by consumers and producers but also by existing supervisory authorities.

☷☷☷☷☰☰☰☰☰☰ |▬ECOS | ☰☰☰☰☰☰☷☷☷☷
FOOD INDUSTRY QUALITY CONTROL SYSTEM
〔〔〔▬ JOIN ECOS COMMUNITY PORTAL ▬〕〕〕
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:25:27 AM

This project is really interesting, I think to develop a system for food quality industry is really important now since I believe that most of the transactions in the future will be in smart contracts and will be based in blockchain technology.
Alex 1985

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:41:14 AM

ECOS Looking promising project. Will keep my eyes on this project. Very good that bounty available for Bitcointalker members. I would like to join the bounty in social media
veranika55

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:44:48 AM

What did I see here is the uniqueness of the most project in this forum, you did a good job and deserves more supporter that is me! However, I need to talk about the bounty, is there any Signature Campaign here that pays BTC? It would be good for you to promoting this project.

All information about bounty compain you can find here

http://www.ecos.ee/en/bounty.html
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:56:58 AM

Hi Dev, is there any plan to open a free airdrops? It will surely boosts the popularity of this project because airdrops forms are easily spread in social medias. I hope you will consider giving an airdrops. Looking forward for more developments of this project.

I agree, having an airdrop will have a great additional popularity of this project. I hope dev will give some updates about the airdrop as I believe this project has a great potential in the future.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:04:03 PM

The idea of the project is interesting, but I somehow can not understand until the end how you will use the Blockchain system for food quality control.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 01:17:36 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 01:29:01 PM by kyxap

It's a not bad idea. To some shops undergroundly food, unsuitable and food dangerous to use is delivered off-standard, made. Good luck to you to make sense in that question.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
CarmaPool

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:21:29 PM

why are you in the coins thread? and why you have no post for Bounty?Huh
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:26:24 PM

well, after some finished and still continuing blockchain based Agriculture & Food Projects, I like the idea of a blockchain based Control System for the Food Industry. We all want to be sure that the plant based meat, bio-synthetic produced foods are eco-friendly and quality foods.

Admin, I reserve the german translation and if you want to add the turkish one, I can do it also. Please PM me and confirm.

regards
DISCMAN

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:29:44 PM

This campaign is really unique because its about how rhe foods needs to be process, its really a brilliant idea that the team actually made this possible, I know may of us here would be willing and very interesting about what would be the outcome of this project soon.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:39:56 PM

All information about bounty compain you can find here

http://www.ecos.ee/en/bounty.html
Well, this quite new to me that they separated the bounty campaign. I mean they have created a website where all about bounty information is being separated. Anyway, the bounty website is well organized and yet it's easy to understand. Goodluck to all participants who will join the bounty.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:54:59 PM

I agree, if they will open a bounty campaign they will surely get a high popularity in social medias and other platforms. I am hoping that devs will update us regularly about the new developments.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
erzascarlet_30

Activity: 210
Merit: 42

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 02:05:25 PM

If this project is really concerned about foods that can cause illness and sickness to people, then indeed this would be a First ICO to be publish in the market with an aim like this. As more people tend to get poison with the production of fake foods and other production that they put chemicals in the food to lower cost of production of the food, that's is what this project would service to regulate the quality of fresh and great food.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:19:21 PM

Nice new project again. So this one basically focus on food and also for the health and safety of members.  I will watch these thread hoping that this ICO will also be healthy and will not be like the other who turn out to be scam.

quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 02:38:16 PM

Don't think there's a lot of room left for such idea, Walton and Wabi are already developing and are very strong companies !

A lot of depends from the country, different countries, different requirements for food products. I think in this direction there are  enough work and space for everyone. People need a lot of products and there are many fake products.

Who knows who knows. I think, even more companies do this, then we would be only more healthy in the end.
Finally we could have few that kind of projects, but in future it could happen that there is necessary to cooperate, maybe they will do so(for example: we have several applications on smartphones and several qr-codes; then someone just make a new application, which will read all qr-codes that type and anyways will show in which blockchain it is storing information in which company and who is responsible).

You have a very interesting idea for the project, I think it will attract a lot of followers and investors.
You did not specify your development team, I think many would be interested in knowing who they are dealing with.

All team is shown on their website.(ecos.ee)
An ingenious idea, I've been talking about such an application for 10 years, and finally a company ready to make such applications has appeared. Good luck!

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: