Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:39:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][pre-ICO]ECOS - Food Industry Quality Control System  (Read 4946 times)
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:35:57 AM

Food industry platform is really an innovative which helps everyone to avail the healthy food and save their health. Their estimationz about future with good plans are more promising.

You are right, the plans of this project is to help other people by improving the healthy foods that needs for a healthy body. I hope this will project will be successful in the near future.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Travel Token

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:57:54 AM

Interestingly, the company wants to collect a fairly high hard cap, why should the team have such a large amount, where does the team want to spend money?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:29:00 PM

what will happen to the tokens after the ICO?
You mean unsold tokens? Most likely they will be burned, it is necessary to clarify in the WP. Well, the rest will go into circulation as usual and will be listed on the exchanges.

Most likely all the coins that will not be sold during the ISO, they will burn them. But this has not been clarified yet and no one has mentioned it. So I'm interested in what actually happens to them.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:10:42 PM

The Ecos token is looking good. I like the active development team and I think the roadmap looks very good and intresting. Keep up the good work guys! 💰

Yeah the activeness of the devs will surely make the project succeed. Also they keep improving the project and they also respond to members concern. This will reach their goal the soonest.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:23:38 PM

Food industry platform is really an innovative which helps everyone to avail the healthy food and save their health. Their estimationz about future with good plans are more promising.
Innovative in a way of helping us by living in a healthy way by preventing those immoral people selling fake foods to us human. This is a big project which needs big support for the investors so this time they need to really be serious because we are talking about foods.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:27:05 PM

The Food Industry Quality Control System is bringing a positive impact to the community. This project is very beneficial for the people, users and investors. And ofcourse for the community of crypto currency. This project will surely attract more investors because of the nice platform that it have. And moreover, the fact that this project will be able to make sure that the food is at its highest level of quality. People that is in concern with the food quality control will be attracted to this project. GoodLuck to the team.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 01:36:07 PM

Finally, there is a company that will take care of our health, of course it is not known how much this care will be effective, but I hope this will benefit everyone.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
veranika55

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:49:18 PM

If the quality control system of food products will work the manufacturer can not  lie to the consumer. People will know what they eat honestly. There are people who care what they eat, and there are those who do not care what they eat. But good and quality food affects to  the health of the person. And people who takes care about their health will use the system of food control. Over time, these people will be more.
Jedie22

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:21:06 PM

Finally, there is a company that will take care of our health, of course it is not known how much this care will be effective, but I hope this will benefit everyone.
Actually, there are a lots of company or ICO projects that will take care of our health. Well, on my point of view on this project which they will developed a decentralized software for inspection and quality control in the food industry throughout the whole world and for me that the good thing if it will happen to assure everything is safe and should secure all the time.
UpsilonTrooper

Merit: 20

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:25:18 PM

what will happen to the tokens after the ICO?
You mean unsold tokens? Most likely they will be burned, it is necessary to clarify in the WP. Well, the rest will go into circulation as usual and will be listed on the exchanges.

Depends sometimes they burn the unsold tokens which increases the value of the coin other times they are just listed on exchanges slowly to not dump the price
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:47:01 PM

How does this decentralized system will fight with bots? If we draw an analogy with bitcoin, then existing food production organizations are powerful enough to conduct an "51% attack". I think there is a problem here.

veranika55

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:51:36 PM

State mandatory certification exists in any country of the world. It is necessary that the producers have been respoasible for their products and producing safe health food, but the government can't monitor everything, so we need  a public control too.
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:12:54 PM

With global brands everything is clear. And how will we work with local smaller food producers? Those who do not have a brand and who are not particularly worried about the image.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Zenome Platform

Activity: 156

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 03:22:46 PM

Where did you find your designers? That actually looks so old - like 2007 Sad

ZENOME: REVEAL YOUR DNA VALUE
 ■  BLOCKCHAIN-BASED GENOMIC ECOSYSTEM   ■
[ Site ]  ■  [ Twitter ]  ■  [ Facebook ]  ■  [ ANN Thread ]  ■  [ Whitepaper ]
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:49:50 PM

Interestingly, the company wants to collect a fairly high hard cap, why should the team have such a large amount, where does the team want to spend money?
You have an interesting question. My guess is that such a large amount is needed by the development team in order to realize the idea of ​​their project in life, I think this is logical.
CookesAg

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:00:36 PM

Is this program has bonus program?
I am ready to retwitter this coin.
hope I can get some coin
AleksandrG

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:10:53 PM

The price of tokens not too high, I ll buy some.  Smiley
veranika55

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:45:11 PM

In the food industry exists a lot of fake certificates of origin and it is difficult to verify them. Therefore, the introduction of the open system of food contol on the blockchain is very important and allows people to track the origin of the goods.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:50:56 PM

Well, I dont see in your website anything about your team who is specialized in food industry or bio technology. You have some lawyers ok but how do you want to check the quality of food products without experts in this area ? 
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:55:12 PM

Our food today has so many artificial flavors which it's very hard to determine. Having this platforms I hope that the fake food products will be eliminated so that people will no longer have doubts wether what they are buying is real or not.By promoting the food industry in the crypto world, this is a great idea this project will certainly attract many investors with the ideas they give to the community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: