Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:51:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][pre-ICO]ECOS - Food Industry Quality Control System  (Read 4946 times)
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:12:31 AM

In today's world where everyone wants to make money, producers often cheat consumers by making poor-quality products. It's good if the project will work. He has great prospects

I think this project can be trusted in terms of making quality products. If they can show us what they can do and teach investors and people to good quality service.
Many people got sick and some dies because of poor quality products which are being sold by greedy people who just want to earn money. This project will help us all minimize the poor quality food we buy and consume.

You're right. Today we really need such a program to monitor food quality. There are a lot of terrible people poisoning nowadays due to simply not storing the products correctly. I hope that this project will support a lot of people!
It's hard to imagine how they will control the food that is being supplied to market. I think this platform needs a big team of experts because we are dealing about food. They have to make partners to a company which products is about food.
Travel Token

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:17:51 AM

It's good that finally the commercial company took up our health, it's still good if officials take into account the results.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Hugh_the_Wizard

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:39:46 AM

Healthcare is one of the most important things in our lives. I'm glad that people think about it and try to improve the situation. Wish you good luck, team - you're doing a good thing!
dress

Activity: 439

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:41:22 AM

In which country do you intend to implement this project? In Russia?
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:04:46 AM

It's hard to imagine how they will control the food that is being supplied to market. I think this platform needs a big team of experts because we are dealing about food. They have to make partners to a company which products is about food.
Most likely, consumers will act as experts. You will not buy goods about which many people left a negative review? As for recommendations and feedback, the system will work fine.
If you create and configure an automatic bots detection system then agree. This will be a good part of the project. It is interesting how to implement exactly the technical control over the quality of products.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:38:07 AM

I am seeing projects similar to this one, how much is the market value for the food quality anyway? Do you have statistics which can show obtainable market as well?
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:46:05 AM

I am seeing projects similar to this one, how much is the market value for the food quality anyway? Do you have statistics which can show obtainable market as well?
An interesting look at things. I'll wait for the answer from the developers, but if you suppose purely that the market for quality products is part of the global food market, then the talk is about billions of dollars.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:49:34 AM

Most likely, consumers will act as experts. You will not buy goods about which many people left a negative review? As for recommendations and feedback, the system will work fine.
If you create and configure an automatic bots detection system then agree. This will be a good part of the project. It is interesting how to implement exactly the technical control over the quality of products.
This project seems very interesting and they have a been based on a very great concept of food and it is helping the mankind to get quality food. They are trying to use technology in the qualitative detection of the food products which is a very innovative idea and can lead them to a massive success in the future.
cryptoGiann

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:23:15 PM

This project seems very interesting
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:50:35 PM

Regarding the ICO stage on the presale, discounts will be what size? I would like to understand exactly my advantage before making a decision about investing.
You can check it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2678812.msg27350371#msg27350371 and here http://www.ecos.ee/en/
If you are a serious investor, you have to refine the information yourself and not rely on someone's words.
Of course this is absolutely correct remark. It seems to me logical that first you need to thoroughly study all information about the project, and then make decisions about investments and their sizes.
Cashwave

Activity: 120

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:01:41 PM

Great project with a great mission. If I am not mistaken, this is a similar solution the Wabi coin proffer to the Chinese people and now ECOS is extending it to the world. I will be waiting for this. But furnish us more info regarding your road map. Thanks
MelisaMoris

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:06:36 PM

I've never seen or heard anything like this before, so I think the chances of success are high
strelok25

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:09:27 PM

This project seems very interesting and they have a been based on a very great concept of food and it is helping the mankind to get quality food. They are trying to use technology in the qualitative detection of the food products which is a very innovative idea and can lead them to a massive success in the future.
This project Food Industry  will have a potential in the future which they need to secure the quality of the food that will be distributed throughout the world.For them to be able to make sure that the food is at its highest level they should have a quality assurance team that will review every food that will be sold to consumers.
androidpobeditel

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:12:35 PM

You are great comrades, that you are going to make such a powerful product. We wish you success in ICO! It seems to me that all food projects are successful!
MelisaMoris

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:45:11 PM

If only a mobile application in blockchain technology will remove from the huge multibillion-dollar world market of food and beverages counterfeiting and falsification, then this is a unique breakthrough in the economy, this project is different in that it is really important for all of us, let's see if it can be adequately implemented
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:51:52 PM

Regarding the ICO stage on the presale, discounts will be what size? I would like to understand exactly my advantage before making a decision about investing.
You can check it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2678812.msg27350371#msg27350371 and here http://www.ecos.ee/en/
If you are a serious investor, you have to refine the information yourself and not rely on someone's words.

I agree, he needs to learn well and do a research if he is really serious in making investment with this project. Well, it is still a good thing that as days passes more and more investors are willing to invest in this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
MelisaMoris

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:52:27 PM

I've never seen or heard anything like this before, so I think the chances of success are high
It all depends on the implementation of the project. If it is well executed and will be applied in practice, then of course there will be success. Although I see a lot of projects in the top 100 of coinmarketcap, which in fact have not done anything yet.
yes, time will show, but the idea in my opinion is unique and very popular today, and it helps solve social problems, do you have some information about the team of this project? Will they have enough experience in blockchain area to implement this idea?
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:03:50 PM

I agree, he needs to learn well and do a research if he is really serious in making investment with this project. Well, it is still a good thing that as days passes more and more investors are willing to invest in this project.
I have a friend who did not listen to anyone, but did not even study the projects. He just made some investments and made a huge profit. But it was back in 2016. Since then, the market has changed a lot.

MelisaMoris

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:06:08 PM

I have a friend who did not listen to anyone, but did not even study the projects. He just made some investments and made a huge profit. But it was back in 2016. Since then, the market has changed a lot.
not just changed, but the number of projects is inadequate, a lot of scum, but this project has given credence to its idea, but there are doubts about the team
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:26:22 PM

I agree that there can be a large profit in this market but I think your case was just pure luck and nothing else and This can happen to anybody but it also takes skills to do but consistent trading and profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: