Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:29:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][pre-ICO]ECOS - Food Industry Quality Control System  (Read 4941 times)
izay

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:07:28 PM

When food industry is involved, we must concerned on all of their details. This must be supported by everyone as its vision focus on the security of our food quality.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:51:21 PM

When food industry is involved, we must concerned on all of their details. This must be supported by everyone as its vision focus on the security of our food quality.
I agree, as the time passes by we need to assure everything since we talk about food. This project will have a potential in the future which they need to secure the quality of the food that will be distributed throughout the world.

The ECOS seems had a broad experience dealing with better innovations with a highly talented team as we see they brief information containing in the product in percentage it shows safety, naturalness, healthy and quality. Hope its innovation better deserves to invest.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:59:33 PM

foods means everything for us, we can't live without it, so we need to eat a healthy food, not the products that harm our immune system.  Food Industry Control system is a good one to help us in term of health.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:09:17 AM

too many questions from the followers, but admin is not really responsive enough just as in other projects and ICOs. Do you really think u put some info in your website and here in ANN Thread and investors are going to support you blind ?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:41:01 AM

The project is helped us not only to choose quality products, but also to remove from the market unscrupulous sellers and all these products. So that people finally can eat right and healthy! We support the project more actively!
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:15:28 AM

I also feel irritated when I go into a thread, but I was not answered within 24 hours. Judging by the content of the topic, the team does not yet have a community manager.
https://www.facebook.com/ecosnetwork - The social networks of the project are quite active. I understand developers who do not answer absolutely every question - most of them are quite simple and all the time repeated in the thread.

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:21:05 AM

too many questions from the followers, but admin is not really responsive enough just as in other projects and ICOs. Do you really think u put some info in your website and here in ANN Thread and investors are going to support you blind ?
I also feel irritated when I go into a thread, but I was not answered within 24 hours. Judging by the content of the topic, the team does not yet have a community manager.
Well, maybe they are jus quite busy doing their jobs. So, maybe they already know this, but let's just wait and be patient with them. Let's just wait for their further announcements and maybe by that time they will answer you.
ECOStoken (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 08:42:44 AM

Hello, everyone!

I have been watching your activity all the time, don't worry, all your remarks and questions are considered, however it takes time to make certain improvements and research.
From now on I'll only post big updates or engage with serious issues.

Feel free to communicate with Vennali (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=152469) the official moderator of the thread, he will clarify most of your questions.

☷☷☷☷☰☰☰☰☰☰ |▬ECOS | ☰☰☰☰☰☰☷☷☷☷
FOOD INDUSTRY QUALITY CONTROL SYSTEM
〔〔〔▬ JOIN ECOS COMMUNITY PORTAL ▬〕〕〕
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:06:41 AM

Food Industry project that will prove to be slippery in real life. People all over the world will be able to control consumed products, which will make producers more responsible.
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:17:50 AM

Hello, everyone!

I have been watching your activity all the time, don't worry, all your remarks and questions are considered, however it takes time to make certain improvements and research.
From now on I'll only post big updates or engage with serious issues.

Feel free to communicate with Vennali (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=152469) the official moderator of the thread, he will clarify most of your questions.
Thank you very much for your answer. We will wait when the team will have time for more detailed communication. But the development of the project is more important of course!

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:16:53 AM

I’d like to know what will be the minimum purchase on the pre-ICO.

Thank you for support and patronage, dear investor, I think as I read the ICO page the minimum to deposits 0.10$ if I'm not mistaken. Or you can visit there website for more information. Kinds best regards.

~steampunkz

Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:59:58 AM

a successful project for ordinary people and businesses, then companies producing products will be able to watch, meet the product requirements of people in advance

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:00:05 AM

From my humble opinion, I think it is almost impossible to pick all those products to be stored on you platform without the fake one, I wonder how does your team can be guaranteed that there will be no any fake products.
MelisaMoris

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:06:46 AM

Will the tokens have any value after the ICO is completed? Can they be exchanged for crypto currency or eagle them a service or a purchase?
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:20:13 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 11:39:20 AM by vennali

Good day. Is this a community manager? Or a member of the team? When will he finish here himself? I would like to ask a few questions about the project.
Sure SirguiloB, feel free to ask any questions in this thread. I will do my best to answer them. I have been recruited by the ECOS team to help within the bitcoin forum and answer forum members queries.  Smiley

vennali
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:35:01 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 12:07:00 PM by vennali

Will the tokens have any value after the ICO is completed? Can they be exchanged for crypto currency or eagle them a service or a purchase?
They will certainly have value to them. Once listed into exchanges, you will also be able to trade them. Take advantage of the trade in ECOS tokens at a higher price when entering the stock exchange or in the nearest future in the course of increase in the market cost and popularization of the ECOS software (a good classical example is Ethereum which tokens during the ICO in summer 2014 cost less than one cent and by the beginning of September 2017 their price increased to almost $400). You could also, Use ECOS tokens for the intended purpose by getting access to the software and the declared services for free. ECOS tokens can also be used to pay for internal networks services of the project. Tokens will grant you an access to the extended functional of the system and extra opportunities for the building and adjustment of apps in the distributed network for file storage.

Suppose I am a food producer. Will I be able after the introduction of this system to ask for a check of my products to get on the list of recommended manufacturers? The marketing part will be provided in the platform?
if you are a fair producer you'll have no problems with the system that's why you would like to use it. We will give out forms for producers to input in the future. Stay tuned for more info regarding the same.

vennali
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:45:01 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 12:12:49 PM by vennali

From my humble opinion, I think it is almost impossible to pick all those products to be stored on you platform without the fake one, I wonder how does your team can be guaranteed that there will be no any fake products.
we are simply not going to do it. The channel will be secured thus it will guarantee that any person who has encoded the wrong information would be traced and punished by authorities. so inputting such a lie would become too risky.

The funds allocated for the Bounty program at the ICO stage are huge (8.5 percent of the collected funds). You will not reconsider this ratio in case of successful implementation of the preICO?
Yes, this lookes like a huge sum of money which will be hold by the bounty participants. They have a very great rewards in the bounty due to which they have got massive support and also advertisements to the project.
We value good PR/support and we feel the efforts to help our project gain more traction on social media and other platforms is important. Hence the high allocation for Bounty. I dont think there will be changes to already allocated budget and we feel it is optimum for our project. You could ask your questions here or use our other platforms such as Facebook, twitter to ask your queries. You could also visit our website http://www.ecos.ee/ to find more information and use chat function available on the right bottom corner. The website is supports 11 languages and you could check for your regional language and read in it too. Smiley

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:59:47 AM

Good day. Is this a community manager? Or a member of the team? When will he finish here himself? I would like to ask a few questions about the project.
Sure SirguiloB, feel free to ask any questions in this thread. I will do my best to answer them. I have been recruited by the ECOS team to help within the bitcoin forum and answer forum members queries.  Smiley
It's nice to meet) It's very good that the team cares about the calm of their followers and specifically hired a client manager to answer all the questions. The project is aimed at success.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:01:53 PM

The funds allocated for the Bounty program at the ICO stage are huge (8.5 percent of the collected funds). You will not reconsider this ratio in case of successful implementation of the preICO?
Yes, this lookes like a huge sum of money which will be hold by the bounty participants. They have a very great rewards in the bounty due to which they have got massive support and also advertisements to the project.

Nice, the amount of bounties will surely attract more active members to join the bounty and be active in it. If this project will be successful then there will be a good income to all supporters and investors.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:14:48 PM

Of course, this project have a good amount of bounty for their supporters, Im sure many active members will join them. And because of that the advertising will be good and can attract more investor to join.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: