Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:30:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][pre-ICO]ECOS - Food Industry Quality Control System  (Read 4946 times)
cryptodrunk

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:24:36 PM

I think the idea is very interesting. Join the blockchain and the traceability of food is one of the most interesting uses for a token, so we can trace the quality and provenance of the products unequivocally. I will follow you closely.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pendul

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:41:07 PM

The ECOS software is being carefully built by a professional qualified team actively expanding throughout the world by finding worthy and competent masters of their trade in various business spheres in the course of brand recognition.

The professionalism of team of ICO is very important for the development of software.
I checked the team behind this project and it seems they have expertise in the field where they work. I think combining those people in this project will make them a solid team that can develop this project with features that it promotes.
Team members are the asset of a project, they must be inclined with the purpose and concepts of the program as that they can managed and manipulate everything about the system they offer. ECOS have them all, their team composed of such amazing members that are really fitted and can do their role by managing the community.

Very waiting for more info about internal company job(of course it couldn't be shown detaily, but if ECOS could make any blog, would be great!^)).
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:23:18 AM

You guys have created a very amazing project, do you guys have media or business partners globaly that will promote your product?

Yeah, the project is doing well now. But it will much better if they will get a partners that will promote them globally most specially in social medias and other available platforms.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:24:41 AM

You guys have created a very amazing project, do you guys have media or business partners globaly that will promote your product?
I also thought about promoting the project not only in the cryptomir. I think the idea is simple and straightforward and it is necessary to engage in advertising all the time.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:35:15 AM

In the real world, a lot of products are fake, including alcohol. And this is very dangerous for human health. I hope this project will be able to some extent to solve this issue
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:09:44 AM

If they really tackle the issue of alcohol, I think the project will support a lot of users. Although I do not drink, I will support the project. Because in our time most of the deaths occur due to alcohol poisoning. Especially it goes on holidays.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:24:58 AM

I think yes for this amazing project, they have it. Just dig about the Info of their Social Media or Business partners on their website, you will found it.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:02:32 AM

In the real world, a lot of products are fake, including alcohol. And this is very dangerous for human health. I hope this project will be able to some extent to solve this issue
The idea of this project seems to be useful because it will identify the quality of the foods and making sure people will be safe from the fake that's being sold in the market. This is a big project because their are a lot of food products where people consumes it everyday so investors should support this kind of platform to make sure that people will be safe from buying fake food products.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:02:52 AM

The Ecos token is looking good. I like the active development team and I think the roadmap looks very good and intresting. Keep up the good work guys! 💰

Well, that's because many are supporting and advertising this project through social media like facebook, twitter, blog, Reddit and also I think they have a signature campaign if I'm not wrong.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:55:37 AM

Yes, it is really a very useful project for our society. As for advertising, they are actively promoting their advertising in social networks, this seems to me a fairly good way to attract investors and followers.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:58:03 AM

If ecos will have a social media partners or popular crypto celebrity then the chance of achieving increase in popularity will be high. They need to get more promoters to promote the project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:17:50 AM

An excellent idea is that improving the quality of life of all, but how many consumers will pay for such a service? I understand how payment will be tokens?
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:48:06 PM

An excellent idea is that improving the quality of life of all, but how many consumers will pay for such a service? I understand how payment will be tokens?
I guess its realy an integral part of food consuption business and i just hope that the price wont be that exoensive so that everyone will be accomodated by this project.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:00:24 PM

Yes, it is really a very useful project for our society. As for advertising, they are actively promoting their advertising in social networks, this seems to me a fairly good way to attract investors and followers.
I agree, a very impressive project that will for sure support by many investors as well as users. As I read on their white paper it looks like have a great potential in the future as the time goes by. I'm looking forward on this project that can be demand in our society in the future.
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:51:09 PM

it's written in the white paper, full service is paid, common user will just see the overall info. Potential market is huge, so many people would like to use the service.

I agree, a very impressive project that will for sure support by many investors as well as users. As I read on their white paper it looks like have a great potential in the future as the time goes by. I'm looking forward on this project that can be demand in our society in the future.

I guess its realy an integral part of food consuption business and i just hope that the price wont be that exoensive so that everyone will be accomodated by this project.
We are doing our best for the world to take notice of our project and join us so that, all counterfeit and low grade products are eradicated and the quality of the products remain high.

The Ecos token is looking good. I like the active development team and I think the roadmap looks very good and intresting. Keep up the good work guys! 💰

Well, that's because many are supporting and advertising this project through social media like facebook, twitter, blog, Reddit and also I think they have a signature campaign if I'm not wrong.
Yes we do have Social media as well as signature campaigns. You can have a look at our bounty thread to participate.  
You can find info about it on our website.

The ECOS software is being carefully built by a professional qualified team actively expanding throughout the world by finding worthy and competent masters of their trade in various business spheres in the course of brand recognition.

The professionalism of team of ICO is very important for the development of software.
I checked the team behind this project and it seems they have expertise in the field where they work. I think combining those people in this project will make them a solid team that can develop this project with features that it promotes.
Team members are the asset of a project, they must be inclined with the purpose and concepts of the program as that they can managed and manipulate everything about the system they offer. ECOS have them all, their team composed of such amazing members that are really fitted and can do their role by managing the community.

Very waiting for more info about internal company job(of course it couldn't be shown detaily, but if ECOS could make any blog, would be great!^)).
All the devs have been really busy but I like the idea and would ask them to look into it too. Thanks for the suggestion.

Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:54:11 PM

This project will surely find some reasonable prices so that each level of society can accept and purchase them. Hope this project have a good future due to its innovative idea of a food industry for quality control system.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:22:15 PM

Certainly you have a point about the price of every food that is being already checked for its quality. The dev should also consider the price after its been gping through their platform. This kind of problem about the price should be tackled by the team.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:33:35 PM

Definitely, there are a lots of fake foods around on our society that will affected our health. I admire that by having this project will control and monitor the possible fake products. Hoping for a development and great success on this project.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 02:49:35 PM

Don't think there's a lot of room left for such idea, Walton and Wabi are already developing and are very strong companies !
If are those so strong companies, then why I for the first time hear of them? They are connected somehow with blockchain? If no, then Food Industry will be quite able to account for to them a very good competition and to remove their positions from the market.
I agree, blockchain gives great possibilities and makes Food Industry different from similar companies.
We should give them a chance and a measure of trust.
Very important point is that large companies were not afraid to introduce blockchain-technologies to their infrastructure, otherwise project will simply come to grief.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 03:28:09 PM

Video about project ECOS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYTs6lFcRjU&t=2s

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: