Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:00:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] 🔥 [ICO] 🚀 Miner One - Cutting-Edge Bitcoin Mining. 🔵 🔵 Crowdfunded.  (Read 29638 times)
reallyhawk

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:12:19 AM

Wont the ICO be prolonged again?
Mat24

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:25:39 AM

It seems that no one prolongs the ICO for the second time, so it’s unlikely.
den_penta

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:43:26 AM

Sorry, but it seems that I missing something - when ICO changes it's period and where was published information about this prolongation officially?
As far as I remember it was planed until middle of May.

minerone.io

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 10:59:39 AM

It’s clear that there will be a manual check of the documents during the KYC procedure. Cant the employees that will do it steal any personal data?

We have a strict privacy policy and any information transmitted will be deleted once the KYC is completed. Regular KYC is managed by third-party provider FinPass.
minerone.io

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 11:03:02 AM

What do you mean by "again"? Our ICO was scheduled to last 90 days from the beginning.
minerone.io

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 11:05:27 AM

Miner One is mentioned in this article: How an investment in cryptocurrency mining can protect you from ups and downs:

https://www.globalbankingandfinance.com/bitcoin-down-can-investing-in-crypto-mining-protect-you/\

And some expert predictions about the future of bitcoin:

https://medium.com/@minerone.io/expect-bitcoin-upswing-experts-say-ebe8d927e7f4
skrtel37

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:06:02 AM

What do you mean by "again"? Our ICO was scheduled to last 90 days from the beginning.

hello dev ,why keep so long time for ICO ,i don't know why ,as i know  investors will rush in the sarting of ICO ,very little in the end .
minerone.io

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 11:06:44 AM

hello dev ,why keep so long time for ICO ,i don't know why ,as i know  investors will rush in the sarting of ICO ,very little in the end .

It takes time for word to spread and we want to give as many people as possible the chance to participate.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:24:07 AM

The ICO is already close to its end but I still cant find any info on how my personal data that I’ll send to the system when undergoing KYC will be stored. I don’t like such attitude at all.
Neo501

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:31:38 AM

The ICO is already close to its end but I still cant find any info on how my personal data that I’ll send to the system when undergoing KYC will be stored. I don’t like such attitude at all.

You should get acquainted with the info provided in the description of the project more carefully. No one will be able to access yr data.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:36:10 AM

You should get acquainted with the info provided in the description of the project more carefully. No one will be able to access yr data.
Finally a clear answer after several days have passed. What about the protection of the email address? I don’t want to receive spam.
Neo501

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:42:09 AM

Finally a clear answer after several days have passed. What about the protection of the email address? I don’t want to receive spam.

It’s clearly specified in the WP: the email addresses wont be stored in public servers; instead, only a hash of each email will be stored in those servers.
ilcaramba

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:46:19 AM

It’s clearly specified in the WP: the email addresses wont be stored in public servers; instead, only a hash of each email will be stored in those servers.
It seems that the protection system is good, but what if someone hacks my account? He will be able to access my personal data, right?
Neo501

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:52:22 AM

It seems that the protection system is good, but what if someone hacks my account? He will be able to access my personal data, right?
No, it’s thought out, too. It’s described wisely, but if I understand it correctly, there wont be any access to the data even in case the account is hacked. It seems that it’ll be possible to get the data only if the MinerOne team asks to send them again.
ilcaramba

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:01:39 PM

No, it’s thought out, too. It’s described wisely, but if I understand it correctly, there wont be any access to the data even in case the account is hacked. It seems that it’ll be possible to get the data only if the MinerOne team asks to send them again.

This wording isnt clear. Maybe it’s written more precisely anywhere?
den_penta

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:44:17 PM

Usually KYC service provided by external, specialized in this area company.
Can't remember how it was with MIO,
interested to have more details also.

minerone.io

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 02:12:05 PM

Please refer to FinPass policies: http://www.finpass.eu/en/about-company. They are handling the data. Miner One does not request it, nor does it process KYC. Any data we receive from people asking for assistance is deleted. We will not store it.
minerone.io

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 02:14:14 PM

To repeat, we are not handling KYC data and will not store it. Your email address will not be forwarded to anyone else and you can remove yourself from our subscription list at any time.
minerone.io

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 02:15:22 PM

Sorry, but it seems that I missing something - when ICO changes it's period and where was published information about this prolongation officially?
As far as I remember it was planed until middle of May.

That was and remains the schedule for the ICO, yes.
skrtel37

Activity: 478

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:55:25 PM

To repeat, we are not handling KYC data and will not store it. Your email address will not be forwarded to anyone else and you can remove yourself from our subscription list at any time.

i didn't care my current email because it just for pass  crypto KYC ,and never using it in my life. but i care my real one email.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: