Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 10:12:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] 🔥 [ICO] 🚀 Miner One - Cutting-Edge Bitcoin Mining. 🔵 🔵 Crowdfunded.  (Read 29638 times)
ggcript

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:54:28 PM

Why can't the company say now how much equipment will it buy for the first mining center?
First of all, it will depend on the amount of money collected on the ICO. Secondly, it is difficult to predict it now, because the cost of mining equipment is constantly rising due to high demand. But even here the company has an advantage in comparison with ordinary consumers.
Is it a significant advantage?
Very significant. The company already has preliminary agreements with manufacturers of such equipment. That is, the purchase price will be lower than for retail consumers in the market. Thus, it will be possible to buy the largest number of piece of equipment.
specialAU

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:56:32 PM

Why can't the company say now how much equipment will it buy for the first mining center?
First of all, it will depend on the amount of money collected on the ICO. Secondly, it is difficult to predict it now, because the cost of mining equipment is constantly rising due to high demand. But even here the company has an advantage in comparison with ordinary consumers.
Very significant. The company already has preliminary agreements with manufacturers of such equipment. That is, the purchase price will be lower than for retail consumers in the market. Thus, it will be possible to buy the largest number of piece of equipment.
What about the disposal of obsolete or broken equipment?
ggcript

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:59:34 PM

I’ve read that the company will sell equipment that has lost its profitability in the secondary market in order to save some of its costs.
specialAU

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:04:43 PM

I’ve read that the company will sell equipment that has lost its profitability in the secondary market in order to save some of its costs.
Is there a demand for such equipment in the secondary market? How much can the company save?
den_penta

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:27:06 PM

And now Pranas start to ask investors about changing of plans:
But I do not want to take the decision without consulting you first. So please give me your opinion by filling out the short survey below.

Full text you can read in your e-mail, if you're subscribed of course.

Situation on markets remain very bad and no one know what happens in near future.

Igor Beijing

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:56:00 PM

The cost of the equipment dropped rapidly recently. To buy an Antminer S9 now is cheaper than ever.
Igor Beijing

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:07:44 PM

The problem with MinerOne is that they projected the target cap in ETH, not in fiat (such a silly decision), when the equipment will be purchased in fiat. Not the smartest thing they could have done. No one knows how much money they will raise at the end of the campaign, therefore how much equipment will MinerOne be able to buy.
Igor Beijing

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:15:25 PM

Oh I just received the following email. This is what I am talking about all the time. Why in the world the company would decide to fundraise in crypto when buying the equipment, paying salaries, lease etc. in fiat.

Dear Miner One Token Holders,

You have seen what is happening in the markets. When we started our Crowdsale, ETH was at US $920. As per the terms of our smart contract, your contributions were locked and inaccessible to us until the Small Cap (4.7 million MIO) was reached. It was right around at that time that ETH began its slide. As you know, it is currently down to below US $400.
We made a commitment to you in our roadmap to put in the first order for mining equipment at this time. However, given the market situation and the widespread view that ETH will rebound from these lows, our feeling is that it may make sense to wait a bit and give that rebound some time to occur.
I want to stress that we do not think waiting a few weeks to order the equipment will throw Miner One off schedule. We are currently preparing the facility in Luleå, with construction starting by next week.

I am also still confident that Miner One, being the World’s Most Efficient Mining Operation, will deliver profits, given the underlying value that cryptocurrency and blockchain technology creates. That isn’t going away and there will continue to be a need for data centers that support cryptocurrency networks.

But I do not want to take the decision without consulting you first. So please give me your opinion by filling out the short survey below.

Thank you for your trust and for being with us. We will continue to do our best to be good stewards of the funds you have entrusted to Miner One.

Sincerely Yours,

Pranas Slusnys
CEO

Btw the questionnaire was about the purchase of equipment, whether to buy all the equipment at this price of ETH, buy small amount or wait untill the price rebound.
robinzzon

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:28:03 PM

Have you already agreed with electricity suppliers on the wholesale cost of electricity?
Igor Beijing

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:53:50 PM

Have you already agreed with electricity suppliers on the wholesale cost of electricity?

EUR 0.065 kw/h

Please check their homepage for basic info.
dort

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:37:47 PM

Have MinerOne’s experts already calculated how much money the company will spend on energy?
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:01:01 PM

I saw that the size of the bonus had changed. How long will the 15 percent bonus be valid?
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:30:41 PM

Why didn't you consider the option of placing solar panels to provide electricity to yourself?
g8stTDas

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:00:12 PM

What discounts are high-tech companies offered in Sweden?
nothappend

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:26:33 AM

I saw that the size of the bonus had changed. How long will the 15 percent bonus be valid?
This bonus will be valid until April 20.
huppimuk

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

Peculium.io

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 06:53:02 AM

Hi,

I found your project and think it's quite interesting. Is there a bounty program for Twitter or similar?
Good luck for you ICO!

PECULIUM
[[ AI SOLUTION TO VOLATILITY IN YOUR CRYPTO SAVINGS ]] (http://peculium.io)
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:19:11 AM

What organizations will u appeal to if any equipment of yr mining center breaks down?
gavrosh

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:24:21 AM

What organizations will u appeal to if any equipment of yr mining center breaks down?
I’ve read in the description of the program that there will be the team that will repair equipment if it breaks.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:27:36 AM

I’ve read in the description of the program that there will be the team that will repair equipment if it breaks.

It’s good idea if they’re experienced…
gavrosh

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:30:31 AM

It’s good idea if they’re experienced…
Only the best engineers will work in MinerOne, they know well how to manage this equipment. So u can be sure that the equipment will be repaired timely.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: